INT

Just wanted to say thank you /biz! Doubled my investment in 3 days in the middle of an all out correction. And what is incredible is that it just consistently grew little by little throughout the days, no massive pump and massive dump.
Plus, mainnet will be released THIS month and new exchanges coming after that.
There is still time for you to catch this rocket.
In a few weeks we will feast in Shanghai!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plus, if you're not making sweet $$$ out of /biz you're either doing something wrong or not lurking enough.
/biz has given me DNA, PFR, BNTY and now INT

Went all in 3 days ago, hoping this makes it for me

You're gonna get some nice gains!

Congrats, the train hasnt even left the station

Your welcome user

Where should i get this as an euro newfag?
I think i've seen somewhere around here that on one of the exchanges this coin is traded the minimal whitdrawal amount is 0.1BTC which is way too much for me.

okex

Nice. Almost identical situation here

were gonna make it brah

i'm the whale that told you guys about int first.. coz i love biz.. it's 100m right now.. it will be 10bn in 6 months.. 100x. it's our next ant shares.................

never go all in on something.. at least put some in bhp and sphtx.. they r low market cap gems too.. they will 20x

Comfi

that's all you have?

smart

Bit late to the party myself, whats everyone think the outlook is for next few months though?

What's BHP?

He means HPB

10bln? Really?

>Bit late to the party myself, whats everyone think the outlook is for next few months though?

easy 10x in 6 weeks
100x in 2018/2019

mind you this most likely will be 10x from 30c where it initially started

Will i ever withdraw anything from there on a level 1 verified account? Also they did not even asked for my email.

Have people managed to withdraw from Coinegg onto their MEW? What is the contract address to make it show up?

if you fucks can't identify a pajeet by how they fucking type then you guys are gonna get fucked in this market

Making me rich boiiiz

Shhh im still accumulating

Anyone got a high res of the logo?
Trying to make a meme.

Shilling needs to stop, I need to buy moreeeeee

i lost money with INT

thought it was a scam, bought high and sold at the all-crypto dip, didn't know that other cryptos dipped too.

Nothing to brag about that (also 5k here)
Wish I had more but I'm not selling anything else until they go back to ATH at least.

I have a feeling its gonna break 7k again soon

Glad I went all Int

Gerrie

This coin will x10 before the end of February, screen this

I went all in and couldn’t be more comfy. Steady grow, no dips last week, good predictions. Holding hard

How do you get this coin as an American. OKEx doesn't allow new users from the U.S. for some reason

bought 600 for shits and giggles
its the only coin thats back in the green after this bloodbath

>mfw listen to biz and actually make money

Burger are banned everywhere

Nice. Got in yesterday and bought today's dip

coinegg?

also okex, register, buy, and then verify, burgers are allowed to withdraw

I trust u bro with my 10k bags

Coolcoin or coinegg. Just verify as default and everything is fine.

I heard you can just say you're from here (UK) and send a picture of your US driving license.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

No you are not pajeets.

Holy fuck ive never had this much money

>no jellyhanded burgers
Explains the steady growth

Been 70% in this since 1,5 weeks ago. BTC crash didnt change anything for me really

What is the app you use to trading? Help guys

holy shit, how did you know that long ago

Becuase good anons and certain twitter personalities have been shilling it here since 25 cents, anons with the LEAST cognitive dissonance bought early.

Thanks you based twitter ogs and martian

who are the twitters

Seems to late to get in

nah it just started

just started

had to do research user but Crypto Brahma, cryptogoober, and cryptowalker, are the most common names i have seen

along witht that martian dude.

FYI they are calling BTO and some shipchain coin too

My comfiest hold right now

holy shit it just went up so much
im above 5k now

HOLY SHIT AAAAAHHHHH

UP ANOTHER 200 DOLLARS FOR ME

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

tfw Coinbase prevented me from the January dip and from buying INT
fuck you Cuckbase

are we breaking $1 today?

Here we go

comfy af lads

I wasn't wrong

Feels good anons. too bad the rest of Veeky Forums is riding pumped coins like icx or ven

Theyll never make it

Theyre just americans

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP HOLY SHIT

2.50 dollars soon

I don't get it. How can this coin go up at such an insane pace yet not spike up like a pump? This feels completely different from riding a pump coin

Naturual growth, no ones is selling except ico holders so no a lot of big swings

Because it is organic growth. check the volume and market cap. it is ridiculous.

This is the same kind of growth walton, omg, ven, neo experienced.

Will be 5$ by end of month. screenshot this

BURGERS THINK THEY CANT BUY YET

DONT SELL TILL BINANCE OR KUCOIN

God should I just sell all my BTO and go all in on this?

Actually this. Until the past 24 hours it hasn't jumped at all. Chugging along.

2bill mcap end of Feb.

aahahahahaAHAHHAHAHA

IT KEEPS GOING UP

I JUST MADE ANOTHER K

Will i make it bois? Pls

heyheyheyyyyyyyyyy

wassawassawassa

AAAAAA

INTCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT

I FUCKING LOVE THIS COIN

BINDKUNEEEEEUGDDDDD

actual madman, congrats! Did the same myself, next onto SHIP end of feb!
although im not sure yet if 100%, maybe keep 50% of INT
$5 mid feb
yes withdrew 50k+ tokens and it went through in like 5min after making the request
get back in and hold this time.
good decision
godspeed!
so glad you did!
this is turning into a meme
nah but the FOMO is real, early FOMOers will still make good money here
feel sorry for those FOMOing at 10+ eventually
but they will likely also make money, just less.
we are
we are in stealth phase, slowly transcending to the next one as we speak

Once we break $1 we'll probly go immediately to 1-20-30 area.

TELL ME ABOUT SHIP

After it get on exchanges where do you see it in 3 weeks from then

HEY MARTIAN,

Where are you taking profits bro? 5$? 10$

waiting for an exchange like kucoin or nance?

Will it dump before mainnet?

THANKS BRO :))))

Seems like it pumped recently. Should o get in now or wait for a dip?

OKEx or coinegg, where should i make account?

So the ICO was around $0.30 per token
I think initially if we're lucky we can gobble them up between 50c and 100c within 6-7 hours after token release
After that I think we will never dip below $1 again and it'll stay in $1-3 range for a while (whales accumulating)
After that, maybe like 1 month after release I think we'll be near $5 and only up from there

This is pure speculation tho and nobody will know what the crypto market will look and act like in 1 months time.

It's the most professional crypto team I've ever seen to date. They will deliver and never make ann of ann. Only ANN ANN ANN

My initial goal was like $4-5
I think steady rise until mainnet, then probly little dump depending on expectations of current holders. Then UP UP UP.
I'm not trading the mainnet news. I'll just hodl. Too much potential stress & FOMO for me.

Im gonna sell every coin But int. Gonna buy more. We still gonna jump ship when it gets released Right?

Jump to Ship

Why is it going up so much? Am I getting memed?

Thank you martian

Word of mouth. Look at the curve. Natural growth.

yeah me personally I'm going to pump more money into SHIP
disclaimer: I already participated in SHIP pre-sale but didnt get in as much money as I wouldve liked, so that's why I want to buy more.
But I'm not sure if I should just sell 50% of my INT for SHIP instead of the 100% sell for 90% SHIP/10% ITNS because INT seems pretty promising and has a full roadmap ahead of them. I'm still making my mind up about it.
Because it's being accumulated very cheaply right now
No, this is undervalued and being discovered by more people everyday. That's why we are rising, no memes in this one.

Yeah. Maybe i'll do 70/30. Ship being the main and int as second. Beers on me.

I bought this a few days ago but all you faggots being optimistic makes my stomach uneasy.
>150m supply where is the remaining 850m?

damn haier partnership is huge man. It's a fucking chiant in China of electronics goods and home goods.
Fuckin 30 billion dollars turn over and 80k+ employees

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/

This project has so many huge connexion in China, basically a fuckin gold partnership grab machine

lurk more, that's literally the question asked most often

>wrong link

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haier

I bought in @$0.46 and I'm very happy.
I couldn't have jumped in at 30 cents but the research and decision taking took roughly 2 days)) Still happy tho.
This is a new project, so I don't get ppl who go all in . Of course if a few hundred is all you're working with, you porbably are better off to take some gamble. To others a few K is also a pocket change tho :)

It just keeps going, almost at 7k sats

thank you cryptogoober the dude who shilled this here, got in at 30 cetns cuz of you, thanks sincerely

I saw the first post about this last week end and after some research, I've immediately jumped all in the day after when it was still 0,25$. It was free money at

gib okex ref link, if there is one.

I am the user who first shilled this here.

I am still holding my initial investment here, don't consider selling portion of your position until we are $2.

And don't miss the next moon misson.
Bottos is going to rocket soon, CEO is in silicon valley for a roadshow, it will soon go mainstream in the west and hit bigger exchanges, the next 1month 10x mission.

Should I wait for the dip and buy then? Price is now ATH

I'm in love with Bottos, it has a very bright future too.