$5 mainnet
$23 EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8k REQ
$4-5
$15

Project outsourced to pajeets, no thanks. Nobody wants a buggy and insecure platform.

Why do I have a feeling that Pajeets are the ones spreading FUD and calling others Pajeets lol

Look at BTC and ETH. Exactly the same thing happened with them. The FUD here is unreal. Actual state of Veeky Forums

because you're from reddit

We are all gonna make it my man

Would this be a good supplement to my LINK stack? I've heard that LINK needs to succeed for this to succeed.

When this starts getting burnt the fomo will be unreal

LINK and REQ are like sibling projects in terms of long term value

This is untrue. LINK is one of the 5 possibilities for fiat support. If REQ chooses LINK though LINK will surely moon.

120 req and accumulating
$3 mainnet
$14 EOY

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

how can invest in the request network when they fire lead dev and outsource to india to finish project? Not looking good for price, I immediately sell when I read in shock. DYOR

what the fuck is this shit

try harder

Seen this copypasta so many times.

See you when you FOMO buy in at $5

>implying fees can't be charged in USD
>implying a literal currency conversion network can't auto buy the required REQ for each transaction

Go kill yourself

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,,,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

LMFAO YALL ARE STILL HOLDING THIS SHIT? I sold at 1.17 when I heard they were outsourcing to pajeets. also the lead dev left and they went to launder money in singapore. what a shitcoin

I'm fucking tired of fighting FUDers. You win, pajeets. From now on you're free to convince newbies to buy Bazingacoin. I'll just silently hold until the product is released. I'll just say two last things:
>You don't need to own REQ tokens in order to use the REQ app
>The team hasn't abandoned the project. In deed, this is just like NEO and ETH.
Don't fall for the FUD. Research wisely, don't hear fuckers from Veeky Forums. Try to be objective and racional about your decisions.
Good bye.

.0c mainnet (not coming, pajeets don't work that fast)
.40c EoY

This is pajeet tier scamware now. Get out

This shit has reached link meme tier and will stay this low until mainnet. So why hold?

To any no coiners or people who are new to crypto here is some advice:

When you see hundreds of FUD threads and posts about a coin it is generally a good time to buy. Always do the opposite of what you see here.

Buy high, sell low. Its the biz way.

"Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

But the average rate of increase is phenomenal

$2
$5

on every req thread the same weak fud

>20k req
>5$
>15$

wtf!! Sold my whole stack... ( . Y . )

Weak hands are never rewarded

3$
10-20$

Holy shit you are fucking retard.
It will autobuy and autoburn the tokens thru Kyber, thus not forcing the fuckin normies to buy the tokens to use the network

Oh really? The price was sitting at ~0.6 when the news was released. Try harder.

Lmao the community fund was only announced yesterday. No way you could sell at that price

Fuck off and try harder

15$
55$

$5-8
$20

FUD is really unbelievable here.
They follow exact the footsteps of ethereum and Neo.

Look how they raised in a year.
10€ for FIAT release when the Fomo really kicks in
25€ eoy

MOODS!! FLAAGS
MOODS!! FLAAGS
MOODS!! FLAAGS

Holding 135k from the ICO and I'm confident that I'll have at least 1.000.000 € by the end of year

3k REQ
$2
$10

Enjoy the lambos boys

$1.5
$4

Started with 25K REQ at .12 put profits due to moon mission from LTC, XRB, ETH, XRP, EOS, UFR into REQ for long term hold.

I sold some(11k) to buy my savannah and also buy back in cheaper cuz it always dumps after new update.

83k (for now :0))
5€
10€

He knows

Will buy a sleeper lol. Dont need to get stopped by the police every corner and asks how you bought it

?