Get in this when it hits ED Veeky Forums

Axpire (AXP) will be hitting ED tomorrow/monday after ICO.

>Existing multimillion$ company
>Clients like Coca Cola, IBM, Nike, Costco, United Airlines, Shell, NFL
>Partnered with Microsoft for their software development, and R3 as one of the worlds biggest fintech blockchain software consortiums
>Will be shilled by Roger Ver to the normans
>Pushed to exchanges by Ver
>Coffindodgers in charge of billion$ businesses fucking love savings, so this product actually speaks to its target demographic

Get this shit once it hits ED, because it will go to exchanges immediately after.

This is such an obvious moonshot, don't miss out on these lambos /bizbros/

Hell yeah! Can't wait, this wil easily go x100 eoy!

EZMUNEH,NOBRAINER

>once this hits ed
pretty difficult without our tokens

what was the ICO price? What is the circulating supply? What is the total supply? What is the current MC? Price when it hits exchanges?

DYOR

Why are pajeets like you so goddamn impatient? kys they said by the end of the retard

How the fuck this get listed with no tokens brainlet

>0.10 ICO
>$20million marketcap

>by the end of the retard

such a brainlet response.

token distribution happening today or tomorrow.

Prediction when it hits ed? Missed ico

23 cents as soon as it gets listed

Go away l0ser.

Baby's first ico
Gafo retard go gamble and lose it all on shitcoins next time

hey I'm sure it's gonna x3. Stop worrying

ty for headsup user,

ez x100 in a couple of months solid pick

Only 23 cents? That would put it at a low $~45 million marketcap. Do you honestly think Roger would put his name on a coin outside of top 300?

It's literally a billion dollar industry, look at the partners they'll have access to through R3.

Feeling comfy.
This is going to at least $2

what exchange is it going to?

non confirmed and no timeline

just like every other ICO, it'll be on ED and IDEX immediately after distribution.
No ICO is ever legally allowed to comment on exchanges, but rest assured Roger will leverage himself to get onto serious exchanges in on time.

actually every reputable ico gives a timeline for exchange listings.

My Singularity tokens just went 2000% on ED, their team has literally stated they WON'T be working towards listing on exchanges. This team has Roger fucking Ver, he can get this on exchanges in no time.

what's the volume on etherdelta? good luck selling any meaningful amount lol

Not to mention this is a spinoff of an existing company who has worked with large companies in the past. Pretty bullish

noobie here whats ed

Marketcap for this is 20m, I really hope you faggots got in the ico. This is free money.

kys normie cunt

I have sold nothing yet LOL, both APX and AGI will continue mooning.
But if you check marketdepth on ED, there are sell and buy order of 50+ ETH. Volume on ED is always good enough

Shitcoin Plaza

etherdelta

anyone not bullish on this is genuinely blind

team + partnerships = easiest x5

lol @ all the morons in the discord panicking because they haven't got their tokens yet, these guys are literally 2 months ahead of schedule. They never expected to sell out in 48 hours, this is a no brainer tho if ur not in that sucks

telegram*

Expected to finish by March, crowd sale sells out in half a day, I am expecting great things.

>100m mcap is 4x
>500m is 20x

Fuckhuge partnerships and Ver alone will push this shit to 500m mcap at least.

How many axp to make to lamboland in a year?

When is this shit being released? Im getting anxious
I said on their telegram that it will never be released because the coin doesnt actually exist and i got insta banned and my message removed

AXP attracted a lot of newpajeets or what the fuck? Have you guys ever been in a fucking ICO before? Waiting 1 week is nothing. I've been waiting for a month+ for my tokens.

..how does one get tokens?

t. newbie

kys fucking newfag

you realize the ico end date kept getting postponed, they took 3 months to sell their stupid tokens. i dont know why i invested in this shit knowing that
now the """team""" is gone leading to no news since and telegram panicking

you are supposed to FUD when it is on the exchange not before you cakefart

ty for the FAKE NEWS I'll buy 100k more now

AXPIR HACKED

Someone post screen pic?

So is it too late to get in on this?

#
Dude post proof

Whats going on?

It looks like a bunch of shilling since no one is posing admin messages or telegram chat. Might be wrong though

If you hear about it, its too late.

This is complete bs
No proof
The contrary is true

Bear market, get ready to be dumped on.

They sold out the ICO in four hours so they moved the crowdsale date to the next day and that sold out immediately too.

One tweet from Bitcoin Jesus when it's hitting Binance and this will x20.

This is stupid and should have been asked earlier but do I have to add a custom token to mew for the coins to be sent?

erc223 tokens cant be listed on etherdelta

axpire is a erc223 token

lel right pajeet, get the fuck out here

Its backwards compatible you fucking street shitter.

Are you retarded? You literally state you posted FUD, and you're suprised you got banned?

Why be bullish when Roger ver just quit?

telegram just confirmed erc223 tokens are fucked

there are many erc223 on ED already, what the fuck you talking about?

Damn you - you made me look! Total horseshit of course.