Why aren't you faggots buying nimfa?

Why aren't you faggots buying nimfa?

> shitty exchange
> 1m market cap
> working product unlike most of the other shitcoins

i'm already 2x, and this shitcoin will go other 10x at least in february.

/comfy/

russian exit scam

young devs in touch with reality, nice

>exit scamming at 1m marketcap after 2 years of hard work

I mean honestly have you seen the overhead?

has someone tried the nymfa exchange
does it work

Okay Rasheed.

This is such an obviously under the radar moon mission, yet some would rather troll than actually invest and make money.

It's the ground fucking floor on a platform that allows easy x3 margin trading and eventual margin trading on ICOs as well. And it actually works already.

One of the guys in the project was also in Singapore recently and managed to meet John McAfee (there's a pic on the Telegram), so now he knows all about it too.

Once this gains traction and more people start using it for margin trading loans, this shit is going to go parabolic from the $1m marketcap it currently has. That much is obvious.

Young guys, wtf is wrong with that?

Sorry Aнaтoлий but Nimfas pathetic excuse for a website indicates to me exactly why this godawful project deserves even lower than a 1m marketcap. No one on their team looks autistic in the slightest, they're clearly in it to get money and get out.

People said the same thing about Vitalik when Ethereum first launched.

It's how people somehow manage to stay poor in crypto.

it's like you guys are retarded, falling for the same scam twice

What the fuck are you even talking about

It's just shitposting for the sake of shitposting. Almost certainly a poorfag, as anyone with that kind of attitude when knowledgeable of the obvious facts can't possibly make any money in this game.

Yeah stop being such unbelievable poor fags anons

>I mean honestly have you seen the overhead?

His name is Rajat.

>dubs
>dark green id
Alright if you arent in this coin, consider necking yourself.

>Buy 1 get 2 free token
>Not a scam

1). Deposit one NIMFA to receive 2 NIMFA back as a loan including your initial deposit (x3).

2). Trade for ETH and then invest into tokens within the platform.

3). Your loan is only recalled at a loss if your invested token depreciates in value by 33% of more (i.e. wipes out your collateral).

4). When you withdraw profits (x3 due to x3 the investment money via the loan), you pay back the loan, plus 10% of profits, and keep the rest.

It's essentially margin trading, currently on ED with many more exchanges and tokens to be offered later, including ICOs. And it's all done within the platform.

It's pretty easy to understand, and makes complete sense, if you bother to actually do any research at all.

>wen yuu buh wan tookin yu git tuu

So if I moon they'll just give it to me from their reserves?

They have a loan fund, yes. And if they need to increase the size of the fund, they'll buy back nimfa from the market to do so as the max supply of the token is fixed.

With the loan itself, it goes from nimfa > ETH > your token of choice, all within the platform (so you trade via that and it carries out the trades on exchanges via smart contracts/APIs).

Certified shut coin pajeet

Certified Rajesh.

Go and put your $25 monthly pay check in Ripple. Serious traders are talking.

Get on with it, I'm impatient