Weekly SMELLS LIKE MONEY discussion thread

In this thread we will talk about what is going to be worth a fuckton of money down the line. This week the focus will be on USA-BASED BLOCKCHAIN LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS. We have seen the meteoric rise of VEN and WTC, so we already know there is a demand for blockchain logistics solutions in asia. However, we have not seen massive interest in the USA for the same technology – yet.

I believe this is going to change very soon, and there is already a great deal of interest behind the scenes. All of the largest shipping and transit companies are investigating the use of this technology in their business. Identifying the first mover on partnerships with these companies is CRUCIAL to getting in early.

bita.studio

bita.studio/members

Wow, look at all that money. These companies are crucial to the daily operation of our country, and even the world. Now look through that list and find the blockchain startups.

I see: Shipchain and Blockarray. In the same space as shipping giants like Fedex and UPS. See any more? List them below.

shipchain.io

blockarray.com

It's a little bit of a gamble that these guys will actually partner up with shipping giants, but they will undoubtedly grow in value through association, and on their own merits.

Watch these two coins carefully, I personally believe that the USA hype for blockchain solutions is going to explode this year. Especially once businesses realize that china is already beating them to the market in that area. They will be forced to compete, and quickly adopt similar technology. SMELLS LIKE MONEY.

Do your own research, and be skeptical. Join the telegrams and keep up to date. This is going to be huge going forward, you can get in on the ground floor now.

Another link for you: pressroom.ups.com/pressroom/ContentDetailsViewer.page?ConceptType=PressReleases&id=1510065871593-824

hey i worked at verizon before. maybe ill make my own blockchain
lol fuck off with this blockarray shit
the team is the b iggest joke ive ever seen and almost rivals the nimfa team

there is no ups partnership pajeet

Get on the toilet, pajeet

What are you talking about? Yes it's a small team, but at the moment it is one of two startups in the circle of shipping companies contributing to BiTA. Do you not believe this is relevant?

I didn't say there was. The UPS icon is there because of the recent announcement, and because I don't want to shill a particular project. Have anything else to add?

you genuinely believe that its one of TWO companies looking at this? kid go to even CMC top 150 and you'll see probably 5+

Everyone is gonna fucking FUD this after the last thread. JUST DELETE SO THE FORTUNATE FEW CAN ACCUMULATE

Shipchain will be the TRX of logistics coins. There are 32k members in the Telegram for free tokens, so imagine what it will be like when it launches.

Why are you so hostile? Contribute your information and knowledge if you know better. What US based crypto is looking at this issue right now?

>lots of pajeets want free money, so IMAGINE what will happen when it launches!
Dumb fuck

Yeah whilst it's not confirmed either are working directly with then, there's obviously the proof they'll have some contact with then. Blockarray is where it's at

that is a good thing. binance airdropped trx o everybody, it was shilled to fuck and then went 20x. Can you imagine how many people are going to get sucked into buying this? Normies will get hyped about the logistics meme

>logistics meme

It's hardly a meme. Logistics is one of the few large industries with a perfect use case for blockchain technology, and the capability for fairly swift adoption.

If it was a meme we wouldn't have large shipping and transport companies taking a hard look at what it could do for them. If there wasn't anything to it it would have been discarded swiftly, and there wouldn't be research groups created to investigate it.

good luck, looks like old Veeky Forums is dead

either that, or I picked a bad time of day for a thread

Everyone who cares is already in the airdrop.

hey op.. yeah old biz is dead.. im a whale and i'm in shipchain and blockarray... i'm just flipping them for an ez 10-30x

1250 Blockbro here

We had this thread two hours ago and probably got at least a hundred replies. Not sure where everyone went. But I havent seen something so hyped and shilled with sources in such a long time its kind of scary.

> posts a US thread while US is asleep

It's the time of day m8. interesting thread though

Token sale seems to have ended for both.

How can I get in on this?

You get in the airdrop take your ten coins and wait for March.

Of course, it's patently obvious that this is the perfect use case for DLT. I meant that even if Shipchain fails or is just a scam (it clearly isn't), people will have bought the price up long before that simply on the fact that it targets such an easy to shill (meme) use case.

Ok I will poke my head back in.

I admit I don't understand why blockarray would be so hyped. it looks like its in the VERY VERY early stages of development. They basically just have a project outline right now, and we have no guarantee that they will meet their roadmap deadlines. I only mentioned them because they appeared next to the big names in shipping.

I have a feeling that at the moment whales want to unload it on ED for exorbent price, which they will undoubtedly accomplish.

My intention is to wait till it gets onto an exchange and settles down after initial spike.

I see what you mean now. Yes, I'm trying to figure out my plan to accumulate shipchain for a reasonable price early. With this number of desperate third worlders clamoring for free coins, I think its going to be a wild couple of days when it gets onto exchanges. Again, I think I will wait for initial volatility to die down and then buy in.