Poorfag portfolio

Rate my poorfag portfolio. Money is tight, so I won't be able to add any more for a while. I tried not to over diversify. I picked 3 coins for long term hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fullbeerbottle/status/944160215393603585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck did you lose money on VeChain you troglodyte

DO NOT DIVERSIFY WITH A PORTFOLIO UNDER 6 FIGURES HOLY SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

FUCKING THIS HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS OUGHTA STAY POOR

Started with 900 usd on christmas day

I'm trying to get rid of my TAU bags and looking for another coin to spend the BTC on

Whaddya think?

so basically since I want to invest ~600$ I should just buy 2 coins at most and hope for the best?

I made the mistake of going into ~5 coins with only $300. Lost half of it.

No 1 coin at most, moon or NOTHING

Rate my portfolio
20 VEN

Got in a little late, hoping it pays off though

Less then 1k 1 coin
Less then 10k, 2 coin
Less then 100k 3-4 coins

Than than than

Not holding it but I think you did good user

Am I doing it right?

thank you. hope i go moon with 1 coin

retard

Started at $550 in November. Fiat is there to account for Titanium which isn't on exchange yet (it was worth $120 at ICO, it's 2.5x on IDEX now)

ICX and VECHAin are good holds for 2018.. id sell enigma and buy INT with that. gl op

Yah you are, good boy

the dude all in INT is gonna make it :)

are you that dumb ? Don't you get that how many k you have doesn't change a thing at all. Learn risk 101.

Flush verge

k3k, started with 700 3 weeks ago, currently at solid 6k

What the fuck you doing niger? Stop diversifying.

Like this ?

Poorfag here.
Will get my fiat deposited on monday, tuesday most lately. So, which coin should I choose? Thought about VEN but it is up already after the crash, ICX also is big according to market cap. Which one or two coins could be a good decission to put 1k EUR?

There's still like 30 left with an increase .1 what are you on about

Why no confidence in ENG? I saw several 500k+ portfolios with huge ENG stacks.

ADC for short-term x20

Was gonna flip with Wraith dropping, more important movement happened with Sophia at that time so I kinda forgot about it lmao. It is worth selling just so I don't have to see it anymore though

Eng will be worth double the entire portfolio in 6 months.

Believing 500k portfolios on biz is usually a bad idea, as you can completely invent a blockfolio holding and shill anything, however, Enigma will pickup in price slowly in the next 1-2 months, then a lot more rapidly as their launches start hitting the public. A lot of their software is very programmer focused at the moment and still in development, user interfaces aren't perfect, once thats sorted, they'll have an unrivalled product and a market cap that is way too small for what is on offer = moon.

>how
Stay poorfag, diversify 100$ portfolio for dem steady 20% yearly gains or make a good bet and go 15x

Poorboi reporting in

Looking forward to staying poor.

Lmao don't pretend like this isn't 80% luck for us poorfags. SPHTX can moon tomorrow and I could call your portfolio shit. Go use your money on whores, they'll call your weenie big so you don't have to compensate anymore.

Put in €90 highest point it reached €630~ for a couple hours.
Currently into 3 coins.
Any tips? Main strategy is holding day trading made me lose money.

Sucks being poor. Still haven't recovered from the other day.

Fucking hell

What to do with my BTC? I ust got it from selling things at a minor loss. Not shown is 1668 BAT (at a 30% fiat loss :/ )

I am doing right Veeky Forums?

Hoping all of them 10x to make it?

At least one of them has to. R-Right?

Keep it. Your portfolio should NEVER consist of 100% alts. If you like high risk / high reward, you should have ~30% BTC and 70% alts.
Now, if you're asking "Why should I hold BTC? It's moving so slow, I would make much more money on 100% alts!" - look at the BTC bullrun from 2k to nearly 20k last year. If you would have been all-in alts, you would have been fucked. If you would have had 30% BTC, you would have made a fortune. Reason is simply that alts usually bleed when BTC is thriving, and you want to counter that. And don't get me started that you can predict the top/bottom, you can't. Simple portfolio and risk management.

If you choose to go 0% BTC and 100% alts, you go the ultra high risk / ultra high reward route. If that works out for you, then great. But it usually won't.

FUCKING HALP ME

Also got horse int agi tel

Why not?

Whats the best phone app for buying coins

poorfag here
at the peak I was at 21k
at the dip it was under 8k and I was going to call it a day and cash out. I held and its sitting at 13k now. Please give advice, ignore tron which I already cashed out at peak and am only holding these last 10k for shits and giggles.

GO ALL IN ON HORSE FAG

perfect

What platform / service is this?

So far the best advice I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. Are you sure you belong here?

Took out my initial investment during the crashening($1000). Pretty much cucked myself.

coinfyi

I'm just here every now and then for a good laugh. I like to give good advice tho, but I'm sure many won't take it. Well, we need some guys to make money from, so that's okay with me.

Why would you ever sell on such a great oppurtunity to BUY? That's exactly the right time to do the shopping. When you feel euphoric as fuck and feel like you are on drugs because of your portfolio, it's time to SELL.

Thx mate

Agree with this post. I am 30% btc and 20% ETH. But now I want to buy this deep and deposit additional 20% of my portfolio amount in fiat. A little bit stuck in between what to buy now, thinking about smth from top 20-100 at cmc. ENG or VEN mb, anything else mates?

How do you feel about eth? It does look like btc is still a superior coin to hold. But eth is what I agreed to go with by my friends brief advice.

Another poorfag here. Soon 26 yo. Number of girlfriends so far pretty much 0.

plz rate m8s

req/xlm kinda doing fuck all for me, looking to sell req to get more mod once req starts to go up

Way too diversified.

Eth also dumps when BTC pumps, so it falls into the same category as any other altcoin when BTC decides to go onto a bullrun.

I feel you. I'll be using this weekend for some pure research. Do you have a good YouTube channel I can look into? Your advice has been really appreciated.

will I make it?

Use this as a start

twitter.com/Fullbeerbottle/status/944160215393603585

I can highly recommend Twitter as a source for useful information, as long as you follow the right people

Were are my XMR brothers at?

Don't know what I'm doing. 26 yo. Looking to retire by 30. Already plan more into stellar and VE. At least 1K each .

Not seen - 10K doge for lulz

>americans non-ironically believe that if you have less money you will have negative profit

R8/h8

We are in the same boat my friend

a god

teach me the picks..

Updated my shit a bit. Shitcoin slot taken by ADC instead of XVG now. Did I do good, it is it still shit?

Rate

Please help a poor normie

>or is it still shit?
selffix