CryptArch ThinTtank

Our community is one focused around the development of a new cryptocurrency. We are a group of very welcoming designers, marketers, thinkers, developers and visionaries looking for help. We're in discussions about launching our own currency at the moment, and are looking for anybody that can help shape the project. The group is easy going and friendly, and love to chat about anything crypto, but we are also serious about getting a coin out to market with a working product and roadmap to back it up. We are a safe space, well moderated, and no trolling will be allowed.

If you think you can help us, please join. We're looking for anyone, but particularly other developers - blockchain, webdevs and general developers. We would also welcome any game developers interested in including a universal, low-entry barrier fee-less cryptocurrency into their games economic system. Participation will be rewarded with a decent share of an exclusive initial coin distribution with a guaranteed 50% airdrop in addition to community rewards for tasks for moderating the growing community - all on an equal share basis. We are here to cooperate learn, and eventually profit mutually. See you in the discord!

We have reached a few highly specific intermediary milestones along the path - however still to be confirmed is an eventual brand identity (coin name and shortcode). Our aim is to have memetic value whilst being mainstream friendly; implying speed and ease of use. To see some of the suggestions already debated please come along! We are also in the process of electing our department heads to serve on a board of directors; and there is still plenty of room for those who wish to nominate themselves to join the design and development team.

discord dot gg /dx7u2fq

Note: This has nothing to do with any kind of referral spam, scam or otherwise unproductive impersonal bullshit. Just an opportunity for the average Veeky Forumsnessman to co-operate towards profit in an organised manner.

Selfless bump sounds interesting.

What kind of coin will it be?
>maybe interesred

Selfish bump

Biz coin shall rise

Will OP give more information?

The Coin will be decided on by the community but I recommend you to join now & contribute if you want to be a master whale

So a PnD?

Could be interesting.
How man people are in yet?
Sounds like Reddcoin.

How much did the Reddcoin community make?

Idk, but marketcap is over 400 million now.

We currently have 43 members and most people seem to be against making it a PnD coin.

▲▲

So you mean we have to put real work in it?
Like real real work?

Just to help with the overall vision, and I you can code you are welcome to contribute as well

Will i be able to buy shrooms with your coin?
Would help getting visions

Yes ofc

Ok, i will join.
Get the drugs ready.

Yes, we plan to put real work in it you don't have to but expect the bigger wales to be the contributors. (early adopter bonus will be massive as well)

'invitation has expired'

nice discord faggot

Steal hashgraph consensus and implement mimblewimble crypto. In hashgraph each node maintains a signed state, so a node entering the network could perform a single range proof, and all subsequent events created by the node are provably range bound by the signatures. This would allow mimblewimble to run much more efficiently, as a range proof is not needed on each individual transaction. The signed state proves the node is ignoring any negative input attempting to overflow and print coins. Hashgraph consensus could also retain timestamps, unlike grin coin. Then distribute fairly via proof of btc burn, or even just a snapshot. Run proof of stake with 3% inflation for node incentive. Inflation would encourage spending and discourage speculative hoarding. Boom fastest most secure most private zero fee smart contract ledger in all of crypto. Only thing is hashgraph is patented so you would need to tor it up. I'd join discord but I don't feel like it

to the MOON