ICX brothers, report in for MOON mission! ICON Comfy thread. Get in!

ICX brothers, report in for MOON mission! ICON Comfy thread. Get in!

Other urls found in this thread:

okcoinkr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw all in

My brother has been bragging about this icon shitcoins. Is it really all the shit?

Mainnet launch is just a few days away, followed by high-end annual summit on jan 31. Im holding through both

All in ICX and VEN. I have a sneaky suspicion I'm gonna make it bros.

Was selling your Soul worth it?

Be fearful when others are greedy etc etc
Expecting a dip 2bh, it's been going straight up for the last hour.

this except i lost so fucking much today selling to tether and then buying back... SELL LOW BUY HIGH. there goes 25% of my portfolio

it's all up from here till main net

>portfolio finally back to original ATH

THANK YOU BASED KOREANS

What a fucking rocket. Mainnet 24 JAN, Annual Summit 31 JAN and okcoinkr.com/ about to open, sharing orderbooks and adding ICX/KRW
Shit about to explode bro's

reporting in

Still worth buying at $10? Or should I hold out for a dip?

It's hard to predict at this point. However, if you're planning to hold even a few weeks, it will be well above 10.

71.8k ICX reporting in and feeling incredibly comfy. I don't expect mainnet release to have much of an impact on prices, but the summit will with its announcements and Korean exchanges combined with new Korean trading accounts being permitted will be massive.

>okcoinkr.com/
What's all this about then?

I always have high hopes for this coin, but it never does anything.

Bought some again because this is pretty big.

So happy I've been holding for so long, this is just taken off now even before main net with the news of OKcoin and partnership with with KyberNetwork. Next main net, next roadmap next lambo land.

how long you boys gonna hold for?

i'm holding for 1yr+ so i don't get super fucked by the taxman

>be normie
>set auto-sell at $10

I'm more concerned about BTC right now, alts are back to dumping when btc dumps and dumping when btc pumps too.
ICX itself is a safe bet at least until the 24th, there might be some movement but it would be surprising we're below current price during the summit of the 31th.

Last time 10$ wasn't a resistance at all, it just went to 10.5 then 12.

got 500 of them, pretty comfy

Feels good because 2/3 in my portfolio in ICX.

Just don't be having weak hands and selling it in a long time, okay?b