you got the direction wrong

prove me wrong.

Scam coin

Their logo points down

1$ seems reasonable

prove it.

kek

about 1 satoshi, give or take

Bought this at 60 sats, held the last of it until 900 sats and dumped it. None of the fucking MAC wallets work, upgraded to High Sierra just to try Wraith and it also wont open. Now High Sierra has fucked up my macbook.

Hard fork and a new website are coming, so I expect at least one more surge in price to about $0.20. After that it's all on sunerok and team. Who knows, maybe they'll redeem themselves.

thats a good news.

Prove otherwise,

Where the fuck are the developers?

I bought this shitcoin, sold 60 of my 70k coins ATH and im happy about that.

it is abosultely user coin. u cant be traced by any1.

haha..

To a simpleton it might appear that way, but no

ok. u are right. or maybe not.

Daily reminder sunerok is a confirmed idiot. Also stop typing like a teenage girl

Dogecoindark will probably not go in the north direction anytime soon

One Million Dolllar

Your laptop sucks and is old that's why high Sierra doesn't work.

>
no, verge sucks and that's why it don't work.

Spoken like a man who releases his bowels on a designated sidewalk, wipes asshole with his hand, and proceeds to take a profound sniff.

Not sure how high dogecoindark will go user there's really no tellling

yes we get it you are border line retarded, have a pajeet shitting fetish and like verge.

fuckin loser fatass

It is old but it worked perfectly fine before upgrading to High Sierra. Verge wallets never worked on MAC

I'm running High Sierra on a brand new macbook pro and I have the same problem as you. It has nothing to do with the OS...Wraith is just crapware all around.

I started with about 200,000 xvg when it was at .02, sold at .17 after the wraith bullshit. Still holding about 10k just for shits and giggles but I honestly don't see the project going anywhere because it's led by a bunch of white trash idiots from florida.

Instead of partying with my friends and family I was at home watch the wraith github shit show on new year's eve. Fuck this coin and anyone shilling it.