ETHORSE: $5 WHEN???

This stallion of a coin will dump Edgeless and Etheroll's rotting carcasses on the moon before devouing some moon grass in preparation for the trip to Jupiter.

You either ride or get ridden gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cryptobeak said $1.50 was his price target
youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U

5$ in 2 weeks.

MARK MY WORDS.

Yup.

NEEEEEEIGH SAYERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

the chad horse holder
>beautiful mane
>dick is actually horse size
>can sleep while standing up because of the enormous confidence he has in his investment >doesn't care about annoying no-horse flies buzzing around
>has nice lucky horseshoes protecting him in market downturns

He also said Kucoin would 5x. It 15x'd;
This coin is a few weeks old;
Has tiny mc;
Has a low price;
Has a working product releasingnin two weeks;
Has an effective dividend token; and
Is by faaaar the best gambling dapp yet.

Think how many eth were spunked on that shitshow EthDice ffs. Thousands. And it just showed a number. That was all. Think about how much better this will be than that was. Ill be claiming my 5% of the haul. I suggest you do the same.

I just had a dream last night about becoming right with horse. I am not even kidding. Shame it's not gonna become reality since I own just shy of 1k...

$1 very soon

this is a hidden gem
>low marketcap
>dividends
>working product
>releases in couple weeks

it's almost like Veeky Forums hates money

kek'd. $1 is realistic.

I just have a question though. Right now I have my horse stored in IDEX like 80% of this thread. Aren't there wallets for it? Sorry but I never traded with ETH altcoins... so I am a little bit lost. Can you store them in ETH wallets as well, or?

store them on METAMASK

You can store it in an eth wallet. Use myetherwallet.

People complain we don't give them gems in Veeky Forums and then they miss shit like Ethorse

I can't tell if retarded or not.

You know IDEX is using an ERC20 token wallet right?

I literally said I never traded ETH altcoins. I don't have a fucking idea about how ETH works either, I just bought some a long time ago on an exchange which did not require me to set up a wallet.

Why call me retarded when I'm asking a question I honestly don't know the answer to?

get some HORSE if you want a coin which is stable. neighsayers beware

How many thoroughbreds in your stable user?

What's the circulating supply?

100m, 125m is total supply but 25m is locked for the devs (for marketing, development)

100m

100m. Will literally vanish when word gets out. You wanted a ground floor opportunity biz. Well here you have it.

>being this sensitive
>not going to make it on Veeky Forums

LOL

keep being poor then

Am I right in saying they are also using some of that 25m to to pro use liquidity in the first few races? If so, they will be wildly +ev to participate in no?

DELUSIONAL NOHORSES. I kept telling you guys about this hidden gem. I hope you're in now at least.

correct
when will the neeeeeighsayers learn?!

Protip: Don't lose that fucking private key buoy

I guess the mane point to make is that one can avoid the nightMare of trading shitcoins and get an actual coin that will bring them money. It's filly a no brainer. Aneighone can see that,of horse.

Gotta give it to whomever shilled me this at 16mills cause this is as bottom as you can get if you missed on the ICO.

Even a simple 100mill will already give some x4-x5 returns.

>Blyatiful

Only 900. Feels bad man.

What are your price predictions for this coin in 1 month and by EoY?

Realistically $1 in 1 month.
EoY price depends on whether the platform gets any volume. If it does, this could be $5 easily.

Either buy 100 more or never be referred to as a Stable Owner. Choose wisely.

Thanks a lot. Makes me happy that my work is not in vain.

$100 next month

1$--> too low

100$--> to high

10$ --> perfect!

yes sir pls sir yes

Do we know what the Market Cap is ? How much is invested already? It's 500k went in today. This might already be a 20 Million coin so prob won't be that much room for growth.
At first I thought the total was 500k and got super excited .. but no, not the ground floor.

Actually if 500k made the price go up 5 cents. Then 50 Million extra would give us a 50 cents increase. So price prediction would be 60-90 cents.

See you at 10$ fellow cavalrymen!

market cap was 17m two days ago

I literally check cryptobeaks channel everyday and as soon as he shills a coin I invest 10% of my portfolio in it without even researching lol. its free money

>cryptobeaks
Thank you fellow Stable Owner!

This is the next PRL

trips dont lie