AirSwap Goldman Partnership

AirSwap in partnership talks with Goldman yesterday.

This is literally going to be the biggest gainer of 2018. If it isn't at least 90% of your portfolio, you hate money.

fuck goodgoyman and fuck banks

Investor money is needed for mass adoption though. My mom will never buy crypto on Binance but she will if its part of her advisers investment strategy.

You hit the nail on its head. It's all about accessibility. I'm throwing a few ks into this now. Thanks for the link!

This also go tweeted to Bill Tai who retweeted with some clapping emoji's. Seems like that confirms its real. 7AM on East Coast in America. I think this news will spread here throughout the day. Big day coming for AirSwap.

You fucking retards. Once this shit becomes mainstream it won't have exponential growth left and right. at that point you might as well be a stockcuck

For the people already in once it goes mainstream the profit will be exponential. But almost instantly after that it will be bland.

Which is why you should buy now.....

Why even bother writing you attention seeking ape?

It's pretty obvious that the price can increase once the partnership is 'official'. Getting in now means that you'll see good returns in the short term.

"negotiating" does not mean confirmed

Cool. Good luck with that strategy of only investing after its completely fucking obvious to do so. 3% returns confirmed.

a fair share of Veeky Forums has 6 and 7 figures portfolios at this point and just want worldwide adoption as to consolidate these gains easily

they have been negotiating since jan 6th, people already pumped it

Nah, way undervalued still. On the rise right now, as it will be all day.

nah, competition is already too far ahead. gs doesn't want to commit to some late bloomer like airswap

fuck you, you convinced a brainlet to sell my XLM stacks for this, you better be proud of yourself

are people seriously retarded enough to fall for this shit?

>negotiating partnership discussions

what does that even mean?

do you retards actually think GS is going to come out and support some noname shitcoin?

you people are deluded morons

Haha, a no name shit coin selected for the extreme tech challenge at ces this year. Backed by Bill Tai and Novogratz. Only feeless dex designed to prevent front running.

At Goldman headquarters doing what? Serving burgers. You're an idiot.

Stay poor.

I wanna impregnate that homely chink!

>do you retards actually think GS is going to come out and support some noname shitcoin?
It is a shitcoin but you need to look into the founders past. Oved is one of them.

Oh so I'm gonna be rich after all.

Nice!

Dude, this project is huge, just go an read the whitepaper and you'll understand.

I can't believe how it's so much under the radar but I'm pretty sure you won't regret buying some AST.

I'm gonna increase my stack a bit, sitting on 2000 now.

Why is that girl's face like way too small for her head

If you're a late adopter your gains will be more stable

Early adopters will be rewarded. the initial influx of normie money will raise the marketcap

Bought in and already losing money. Thanks biZ

sorry priced in month ago

It was 2$ before it crashed

Only have 100, but it's enough because this coin will easily go to $1000 within the year.