You guys invested in the tether replacement right?

you guys invested in the tether replacement right?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I did

yup, a $5k investment is gonna make me a multimillionaire. nice roi.

>multigorillion sandnigger backings, CvP trading chads, and crypto-uber-guru Tapscott as toyboy
>can't even afford a proper translation of their fucking whitepaper
what did they mean by this?

What's the start price on the exchanges gonna be?

if it's anything below $1 im going all in
but it will probably be atleast $3 after this partnership announcment with the Al Maktoum family

hopefully this comes out before tether implodes

12 days at the latest

thanks to the guy who shlled this here the last day of ICO

you can get a ride in my lambo in 6 months

A price higher than 1$ defeats the purpose of this coin

incorrect. the token itself is not the tether replacement. the token is used to convert to Jusd and a portion of the token is burned in the process.

>backed by royal saudi arab richfags

ye boi

waaay deep in this shit homes!

kys

someone did not DYOR

Still time user

1 JNT != 1 jUSD

>unholy combination of arab royalty shekels and gook economics

We're all going to be filthy rich

>Soros advisor on board
WEW

Well it's JCash and it woun't be teahterd to USD but itself. That price is up in the air for now.

1 jUSD will be backed by 1 usd
only licensed partners
audited by PWC

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c

I bought 400 of these, will I make it?

I've red that article aswell and you are welcome to provide where it says "1 jUSD will be backed by 1 usd"

youll get a nice chunk but not enough to make it. I think you need atleast 4k to truly make it

It is a quite possible it will be a top 20 coin/token by Q3. That is at least x153 ICO. You do the math

TFW only 5k JNT

What's the hard cap of the ico?

If the price of Bitcoin falls, then the price of JNT will rise because people will want to purchase JNT to convert to JCash, is that correct? But not only the price of Bitcoin will have an influence on the price of JNT; say the price of gold rises, assuming we can go from JNT to Gold, what will happen to the price of JNT,will it fall? I am kinda confused by this whole Coins to JNT to JCash thing, for the price of JNT x___x

dont shill this count before i bought more please. didnt buy enough during the ico

Same here man,for 330 in ico :( sad to see it shilled, need to go all in

Stupid phone. Got 330 in ico*

wHY THE FUCK WOULD I BUY A TETHER REPLACEMENT IF IT'S JUST GONNA STAY AT 1 USD FOREVER?

>being this retarded

"Users will be able to purchase jUSD, jEUR, jGBP, jAED, jRUB and jCNY tokens"

"The final component, is Jibrel Network Token (JNT)—the underlying economic system balancing the network"

JNT token and JCash are two different things.

How is this better than bitUSD, bitCNY, bitEUR?

this. can someone explain

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/
dyor

>no jCHF
just

I think the logic is correct. If the gold price increases, more people will want to go from gold to JNT to coins because gold is more valuable, thus decreasing the value of JNT. JNT will have price fluctuations from both crypto and financial side

God tier.

other currencies will be implemented as the demand increases

thank fuck someone knows whats up
>further in development
>already have exchange partnerships
>decentralized
>big players in Eth community for years

jibrel is middle eastern kikery in comparison

>already 1 billion market cap
enjoy your minuscule gains compared to jibrel

jibrel has much stronger partnerships and names behind it

Did you invest in MKR ICO?

It's ok guys. Maker is hard to understand, I know.

I hope the market doesn't crash due to tether before JNT gets listed. Then it will be just a waiting game and we will kaboom when tether falls :) 10x+ babbyyyy!!!

fine i dont understand
but why would i buy into that when i got in on jibrel on the ground floor 35 million market cap
what am i missing?

leave him, hes the fudder hoping to buy before jnt rises
only person shilling DAO on biz

how do I get in on this coin?

this is 100x guys

wait for the 1st feb

you cant. not until it hits exchanges. it wont even be on etherdelta.

Ok thank you, thoughts on price? Personally hopeing below 0.25$ ICO price then I'll swoop some up.

highly unlikely but you can always hope

Not gonna happen, Bob. Between .75-1$ at least.

Do we know which exchanges it's hitting?

this made me invest.

where can i buy it?

not an an exchange yet. latest 01.feb - but devs said they will get it listed before that

Yes

We are still waiting to get a date of listing and on which exchange.

His presentation wasn’t good. He didn’t stutter, but he is clearly a pothead

Cheers

They are quite active on Telegram, probably the best place to get the latest info

Then they revised it and its fixed you cuck

35m USD.

If Cash is converted to jCash offchain, fees will be paid to Jibrel in fiat.
If jCash is purchased via crypto on-chain, the fee is paid in JNT which will be bought at market (buy pressure).

If your tokenized assets (Crypto Depository Receipts aka CryDRs) are traded, JNT is consumed in the form of jGas.

JNT is not there to go from it to Gold, but it facilitates the conversion of assets to tokenized assets as well as the transactions and trades of tokenized assets on the blockchain. Every time jCash or other jAssets are transacted or created, there is active buy pressure for JNT.

So basically you are betting on virtual currencies and assets backed by a real life regulated bank in Switzerland. Decide yourselves if this is a good investment or not.

7 exchanges by Feb 1st

do u have the original pic of girl