They're making fun of us

>they're making fun of us
youtu.be/jCI6FwBvhJ8?t=2m17s

So some 11 year old hyped up little turd calls h3h3 and starts going apeshit about him talking shit on Logan Paul.

Anyway, they start teasing him by repeating at him "whats your favourite crypto?"

you realise this is what normies think of us right? actual crazy fucking 11 year olds.

skip to 2:17

unsubbed REEEE I AM 12 NOT 11

no shit. spend 5 mnutes here or on twitter/yt and its a bunch of dumbass pajeets and kids trying to get rich by buying a bunch of shitcoins.

the only real winners are people who bought into bitcoin early, maybe ethereum. if you have to go on some shit chink exchange to trade your coins, you're a shitcoin kid.

what :(

holy fuck, you retarded worthless teenage babies came straight from ruining pol to here huh.

This IS what we think of you. Correct. What you fail to realize is how few of YOU there are. Those of us who are not here to be satirical are here to do market research. WE know this scam is going to go on for about another year and WE have plans to buy land after this year. Also e celebs are fags. Ecelbs are just another layer of WE making money of YOU.

>h3h3

like anyone but 11 yo gives a shit about anything they have to say, if you've actually heard that fat jew try to explain anything, or make arguments for anything, you'll realize in less than 5 seconds how retarded he is.

Am I supposed to know who any of these people are?

>spot the boomers.

Get the fuck off biz you old bastards. OP is making interesting discussion about how people interested in crypto are now the laughing stock to normies.

>Watching Kike YouTubers
Numales need to kill themselves

Thanks just sold 100k

Lol my networth is higher than Ethan & Ella combined why would I listen to their financial opinions

fucking this. The new electro jew is worse than the one they're leaving behind.

good, gives me more time to accumulate

once you see 100% acceptance for the FIRST time you gtfo and wait for the biggest crash ever, then you get back in while its low and the world is forced to use it again

>another year
>he doesn't know

Wait. So having 2 moms is how you successfully invest in crypto?

That was a pretty good troll from the caller tbqhf

>hehe kid tell me how much of a millionaire you are....

it was but the cringe of that guy saying "tell me what cryptos you have"...

is this board full of under 13 year olds?

Sounds like Zach Hadel (@psychicpebbles) to me...

>>they're making fun of us

no they're not its an 11 year old retard they're making fun of. stop posting these arbitrary threads of no substance

sage

are you autistic? he says CRYPTO, that applies to all of us, dummy.