Telcoin

Boys,

Is it still a good id to buy some tel?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinjournal.net/singapore-telcoin-targets-unbanked-new-erc20-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shits dead m8

No, gonna get dumped on soon.

Hating myself for messing up the transaction on ED when this shit was like on 0.00035

Get out of that shit.

Sell goyim. Let me take those heavy bags for you..

see you on mars cucks

Get in quickly, easy x2

Why?

Sometimes... Coins die. Coins die from being pumped and dumped sometimes, sometimes not. There's also FUD in America... AND abroad.

that's no moon brah

When kucoin stops this fucking game it will get higher?

Dude just buy it, I tried to get this shit in ICO but couldn't, definitely AT LEAST a 5x in the coming weeks.

the sell wall is bigger than your wifes bulls cock pajeet

22/01 the fucking game stops and we can expect a slight drop, i personally still think it will increase in value

>looking at eth chart

the btc chart is even worse

Slow and steady boys, this shit is a goldmine

Wait for a dip

this is the most obvious moon mission waiting to happen

>literal nigger CEO

>Project directed towards underdeveloped Africans.
This is bad why?

The walls are too strong at the moment. Put your money elsewhere for the time being.

do you think this will go lower?

its fucking 1 cent. what dip are u guys waiting for?

Who knows. I've only been watching the eth charts but I wasn't expecting it to drop back down to 10 after being on 11 for quite some time. But then a 10 wall sprung up and is now 800 eth.
It'll probably go higher given enough time but it's been pretty stagnant today.

agreed. it's a god damn penny. already made my money back, and soon it will be added to more exchanges increasing it value even more. company already has trial partnerships. add to the fact that retards gobble up cheap coins just for the fact it's cheap. this thing could hit .15 maybe more if added to binance.

Telcoin Partnerships have already been signed proof-of-concept agreements with Etisalat from the United Arab Emirates, Dutch VEON Group and Telecom Tunisie. If the proof-of-concept works out it will moon higher than the stars
Source: coinjournal.net/singapore-telcoin-targets-unbanked-new-erc20-cryptocurrency/

When have blacks ever been good at pulling blacks out of poverty? Leave that shit to imperialists they've done the only good in Africa.

Were here to benefit, no one exploits Africans like other Africans. Remember who sold the slaves to the Americans?

Who ever said get out or wait for the dip, doesn't matter.

Even in worse case scenario = goes to the lowest trendline, this is a 3x in next 14 days or less.I don't see a problem making 300% gains in 14 days.

Can someone even tell wtf this shitcoin even does? Holding 12K bc I only care about getting rich

turns your mobile into a bank account

great time to buy...im holding from 70 sats