Meme lines sharing thread

Meme lines sharing thread

> it's a mem-

damn 6,000 btc. not sure if i would have the patience to hodl thru that 7.5k bottom to go balls deep in every dirt cheap alt imaginable

I agree desu, anyone that isnt a new fag knows that btc needs to do something dramatic and then bounce hard, thats how we know the correction is over

Refute this

Bitcoin needs to stay at this level and we are out of bear country

Might as well read tea leaves

Bottom at $5-7k then a new uptrend

>Faggots that sold at the dip wishing to buy back in

Here's the real chart.

Serious question: when drawing the bottom memeline, why ignore peak circled in red? Seems like you're just picking random peaks. Shouldn't the bottom line be like pic related?

I meant dip, not peak. And here would be the line if you started at that point.

the next low was a higher low.

the channel is formed by the lower highs and the lower lows.

i think despair will be around 6k, return to normal around 8k. I did some diversification to fiat. Waiting 25% fiat in case. If things go well and we climb up 13.2 area, I will buy in again.

This.

im a newb. what do those yellow boxes symbolize ?

I wonder, what is BTC's mean then?
3k? 4k?

Floor is 7k, but the bottom will be 7.5k

3k sounds about right. After the bubble bursts

Seems pretty good so far, although anyone can look at the log scale graph of BTC and say "hurk Durk, BTC at 100k by 2019"
But this graph doesn't really show much
Just look at where it thinks the price should be now, with those broad lines it's like
>somewhere between 20k and 10k
Idk where it is but there wasa better more accurate graph with just a regression of BTC on a log scale and that one practically forecasted when BTC hit 10k to the week