REQ marines

REQ bros where we at? There has been a lot a lot of FUD recently I hope your hands are strong. They are carrying out their whitepaper to a T and things are looking promising. Let's not overhype but let the product speak for itself.

Sold 100k thx user

accumulating more during the news 'dump'. I don't know why it is so hard for people to zoom out and stop looking for intraday trading opportunities... Will hold REQ for a few months, still one of the few solid projects with a low mc.

I think the problem is that mainnet is ages away for most. And at this price range, its best for people to pursue other endeavors than stay in a stagnant coin for a month or so.

LIsten, there the possibility to ride the Vechanin and the ICON pumps and ot make easy gains in the upcoming days.

Why carry bag? What's the point? You can buy back later at same price with bigger money

FUDers confirmed buying in at ATH when this shit takes off again. The only way of being a proper biz retard is to FUD everything then buy in at ATH

you know what, you're probably right. I am way too conservative with trading in and out of coins.

true if big

People forget that just three weeks ago this coin was at ~$0.20 It 3x with 3 weeks yet people are still acting like it's a bad hold.

I'm holding this one long term without swing trading to "get a bigger stack" That's for dumb people that don't know how to maximize profit.

Daytrading is mathematically proven to result in a lower total profit. Just hold your bags until mainnet release REQ will slowly gain value until then.

Is req dependent on kyber?

Not specifically. Kyber will be implemented so that you can pay with whatever you want and the receiver gets whatever they want because it will be exchanged in real time with kyber.

But kyber isn't the only one. They will also use 0x and LINK for FIAT. REQ is able to function without any other crypto. Even Ethereum.

what went wrong bros?
everything is gaining on us now
cant complain after being .35 but why cant we hold .60?

>ride pumps
Or you can be smarter than pajeets, buy VEN and ICX and REQ before the pumps and be in profit everyday and being rekt if you accidentally fail to time market this time.

>and being rekt
*without

I am happy when I see retards sell their REQ. I'll be laughing at them even more when it reaches its full potential.

Go chase ur paccoins

Whales accumulating

My req-hands are iron

worst bullshit "release" or "news" ever. And I love me some REQ. Fucking idiots... "we're gonna pay someone else to do EVERYTHING we should have done in the past months ourselves. WTF?

why the FUCK didn't they update us on their progress? I thought that is what the bi-weekly PROGRESS UPDATES are for.

did u honestly expect main net release or something? Besides, ur betting on baguettes. I expect them to roll over and give up.

People have the memory of a fucking goldfish. Just 3 weeks ago REQ was in the $0.20 range. yet we are now acting as if it's an irrelevant coin or something.

I’m here with 260k REQ and I ain’t happy. I ain’t selling in a shitty trough, but fuck me does this shit struggle to find it’s feet

>we should have done in the past months ourselves

REQ is ahead of schedule mainnet should've originally released in Q2 2018 not Q1. Please remember that

>we're gonna pay someone else to do EVERYTHING

No they set out what they have said in their whitepaper since the start. REQ team develops the protocol and some APIs and other developers can then build upon that to make products.

If anything they are accelerating this by giving developers a $30m incentive to already start working on applications upon REQ.

This should have been good news. But apparently nobody on Veeky Forums reads whitepapers so they think this is a surprise or sudden development instead of EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IN THE WHITEPAPER THAT WAS WRITTEN 3 MONTHS AGO FUCK

Reddit is even worse. Never seen such mindless sheep retards

>literally 1 month from now
>ages away
If you dont buy during this long dip you deserve to have Zyklon forcefully shoved into your hooknose.

Actually this. Anyone seeing that 150 BTC pop up and disappear every few minutes?

Whats to stop me from buying back in? Probably at a lower price?

Tfw student so only 2200 req, how fucked am i

its over

Not fucked at all
You might be able to afford a nice car soon

I want it to drop as low as possible so I can accumulate more. My paycheck comes in at the 24th. How high is the chance it'll be low as fuck then?

I didn't even bother reading the news, when biz shit on it I immediately sold my stack and right after it tanked. I'm a sheep but also rich.

113k stack here since 0.04. I already made massive gains and I'm not even thinking of selling 1 REQ. REQ always pump between updates at unexpected intervals.

For the record I also hold VEN and ICX so I'm super comfy over all. This coin however is my favorite. I'm in it for the long haul.

That's funny because I got rich by doing the exact opposite of doing what Veeky Forums says. If they whine I buy. If they fomo I sell.

bought last month. holding until 2019, god bless.

Cheers user, hopefully we're all gonna make it.

I too have a crystal ball.

If the whole market crashes because of the bitcoin futures expiring on the 26th then REQ will crash even harder relative to that, so in theory you should be okay. Also since news was just released friday you should have 2 weeks for the next piece of news. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong or misinformed.

You faggots laughed at me when I told you I dumped my req for ven. Look who's laughing now retards