>anonymous dev team
>website is a direct copy of metamask
>KCS style ponzi "dividends"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U
ethorse.github.io/Betting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

o rly?
the people who are shilling this were all in in bitconnect and try to regain losses with next ponzi
aka. pajeets

Classic paper thin project to justify a 2x of your ICO.

There is nothing on this coin on Veeky Forums except relentless shilling, that's always a good sign we're getting pajeeted. Staying away from this one.

i'm already 2x my initial investment.

Horse is a promising idea that could be widely used, the dev team make profits on the bets made - they only hold around 5% of the total supply. So its in their best interest to make the game successful.

DYOR before spreading FUD

Did it take more than a minute for you to figure this one out OP?
You might be retarded

>they only hold around 5% of the total supply
How is 25m out of 125m 5%? How about you DYOM before you try to pnd me rajeesh?

Remember the last time you didn't invest because of an anonymous developer?

the idea is that a large portion will be used for marketing

just watch this vid on it neighsayer, it is actually legit youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U

Its a good coin fuck the contrarians

Investing in horse is a good thing...

If you dump it right right back where it came from. Too late for ico price so nice thanks.

Yeah and a good thing too. When that was being shilled as hard as HORSE is now it dumped from $3 to $1

>gauging a coin's life cycle based on the number of shills on Veeky Forums rather than time since release, road map accomplishments and market cap
godspeed user, you'll make it

Looking at what Veeky Forums says and doing the opposite is the only viable strategy I've found as a brainlet desu.

a good youtuber just shilled it and if you look back at the other coins he has shilled in the past he has a good track record. also its still tiny marketcap so its a good short term investment at the very least

ty just sold 100k

> almost daily github commits too

People are retarded here.

ty just bought 100k

tiny market cap and people still are fudding it to accumulate more lul

Nice FUD. What you idiots aren’t seeing is that this is a way to structure pseudo-derivatives in the crypto space. You’ll be able to hedge coins by using bets. Think of how wide the usecase is. And you get a % of the profits. I swear anons, sometimes you make me sad.

Did BNTY get relentlessly shilled? Did PRL get relentlessly shilled? Did TAU get relentlessly shilled? How did that go. They went ~10x at least and after that it dumped. When did that happen? Once it got on exchanges or very late like what happened with TAU (rip btw). Sure it might get dumped but it's still in a very early stage.

You don't assume every coin shilled by biz is a shitcoin you just get your info from it and do your own research on it.

The 25m is locked away for marketing/development purposes for over 2years..

You can look at all the cons of the coin and sure it might look bad but you haven't even considered checking the project as a whole and realised the potential it has. First mover advantage, kinda low cap still, working product which will have it's mainnet released soon and they have a responsive team.

Trips of truth and btw they have a staking mechanism which incentivizes holding as well. It won't get dumped and easily as it did with all those other coins. Welp.. it's your loss anyway user. I tried to tell everybody about this project in it's infancy but alas only a few listened.

Never listen to biz

I swear its like the coin will do the opposite of whatever it said on herw

1000000000% in HORSE unironically

Are you gonna respond back now after your retarded FUD?

biz shilled eth, omg, neo (when it was ans), req, fun and countless other 1k%+ winners.

you must be new af

no you fucking retard, those are the select few
i was here from way before then and eth had shit loads of fud

>new af
back to twitter nigger

/biz is becoming paranoid because of ufr and dbc shills

does'nt recognize opportunity anymore

if you can't grasp what that project eventually means, than u should stay neet and post collegescam memes all day, u would'nt succed in any environment

first time i like the memes actually

get quite turned on from looking at my thousands of horses

horsesexual here, ready for more breeding

This shit is currently up x6.1 in ETH from ICO

Current market cap is 27M+

I'm not invested, but this could very well dip.

it will shortterm, i honestly hope so

i'm building more stables now

Stable master

it could but it could very well not too. just got some coverage on youtube and that spreads like a wildfire. also like I said holding is incentivized

don't confuse the tards with all the jewish babledigook

surely u also fell for the collegememe?

/biz in a sad state, true

how change?

Well that shill post really helped with my understanding of the project

I spoonfed biz already on multiple threads and now you want to get spoonfed again?

Try the testnet: ethorse.github.io/Betting/

this guy is gonna after his bs fud

watch the fucking video youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U

sorry, not here to spoonfeed you, my stables are full

if you don't understand it after research, u clearly have trouble to spell the word investment?

look, i get it when someone is not getting the pure genius after looking at it for a few minutes (i did, but maybe im in my own bubble from years of econrelated stuff), but if you research it thoroughly and don't get at least a clue, then you should cash out immediately and start selling drugs because the "monkey can make a fortune market" will end soon

Horsefag here. Currently have 2065. Should I acquire more. I have been noticing my portfolio get 40% larger since i bought them :^)

u can and will not regret

or u could wait for a dip from idiots who sold after 3x

after all, horses are herd animals

Cool. Looking for a 10x profit at least. Looks promising so far. First actual profit ive gotten from bitcoin thats significant. I put in 420.

glad you made some gains. did you get in on any of the threads I made?

Im pretty sure i did. Did some research. Seems pretty cool. So i appreciate it kind sir.