Anyone managed to get a refund? This scam blew up

Anyone managed to get a refund? This scam blew up...

no not yet. im freaking the fuck out

this has got to be the 1 guy FUDing in all the AXP threads

they will distribute today or tomorrow, understand that they sold out in a day, months ahead of schedule.

fuck you. i bought in because i thought this piece of shit was gonna be on binance.

deal with it faggot. you bought a scam, go sit on a cactus

where the FUCK are our tokens
ive never been scammed like this before, i took a mortgage and put it all on aXpire
if this doesn't pay out i will be homeless

Ye i got refunded

Look at these double digit IQ fucktards fudding.

this is literally a pajeet scam in one of their e-mails they leaked their true indian adress.

kekeekekeke

so glad i didnt buy this shit

yall are FUCKED

how? ive been messaging the admins on telegram and i get NO RESPONSE. For fuck sakes i went all in on this im finished.

do you think Roger Ver and Shingo can't get this on Binance in a month?

L O L
O
L

kek somebody tldr what happened

holy fuck man it's not gonna be on binance. i watched an interview with the ceo and theyre gonna be superstrict on who they allow on their platform from now on. plus there is no fucking timeline for any exchanges. I AM FUCKED

I wrote to them via email but really slow response, first they said they working on it and to be patient and then I got em yesterday

How did this blow up???

This got shilled pretty hard here and some faggots INCLUDING ME GOT FUCKING REKT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah ok but how did you get rekt

I cant believe how retarded you fucks are, there is no ICO that does refunds after it is finished.

Ok but how? What specifically happened??

apparently most of their "team" didnt even exist
just a few people took the money and ran
their admins on telegram (who work for "bounties") are panicking

source?

just go on their telegram page (not the announcement one, no updates there)

this fud is incredible, makes want to buy even more

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

lol

Low quality fud, shit for brains

thank you sir now leave in silence

i'm in their telegram, see nothing. suck a dick

I see no sources for any of this shit. But how do people gain anything from spreading false FUD?

... so no source.

pajeet fudder confirmed

>But how do people gain anything from spreading false FUD?
look up "crab mentality"

They can buy for dirt cheap when it hits ED

don't even have this shit but if you're going to FUD at least do it by saying something which isn't easily disproven you fucking pajeet

I was so ecstatic I got in an ICO and put 16 eth into this ... Jesus fuck this better not be a scam but it’s looking like it more and more daily...fucking fuck

You pajeets are not getting Axpire cheap you street shitters.

Lmao, are you retarded? None of the admins work for bounties. CEO and team is real. Even made a video. Keep FUD'ing to lamboland nibba.

Been on their telegram since ICO (invested 7 eth). Yes there has been a delay for token distribution but other than that the team seem prefesional and active admins on their telegram. This fud is fake.

You pajeets need to chill the fuck out. And if you're just shitposting to fuel the fire, may you stay poor forever.

It's not a scam, the tokens are coming, the team checks out and the project checks out. 100%.

And if you aren't getting a response from the admins, it's probably because there are a thousand others asking the same fucking questions at the same times.

When demand far exceeds expectations, this will just happen sometimes.

> fuding this hard

anyone chimping out because muh absentee telegram admins is too autistic for crypto. dump your bags and buy mutual funds and then kys.

Lmao haven't seen this one before it's quality.

where did you go pajeets

A lot of people in crypto are just kids.

It's the online equivalent of gangs of kids who go around smashing windows and breaking things for their own entertainment.

Dumb fucking faggots stay out of crypto. Team has been fine, theres no scam and this coin will be fine. Whether it moons or not is your risk when buying anythinf in crypto but theres no scam.

Fuckin normies gtfo

I WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO SELL THIS SHIT ON ANY EXCHANGE WTF..IM NOT USING FUCKING ETHERDELTA FUCK THIS SHIT IM RUINED

Implying they are not in talks with Binance or any other major exchange, Roger Ver will make it happen.

BINANCE WONT TAKE THIS SHIT FUCK YOU THEYRE SO STRICT NOW I FUCKING FUCKED UP SO MUCH GOD FUCKING DAMNTIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm glad I didn't listen to you assholes shilling this shit

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THESE DUBS CONFIRM FUCK FUCK FUCK

biggest fud 2k18 so far

i’m done with this pajeet tier larp

All this coordinated fudding seemsblike an attempt to buy low when it hits ed. Whales are smart

HOW IS IT FUCKING FUD WHEN THIS SHIT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A TIMELINE FOR WHEN IT HITS EXCHANGES?!?! IM NOT FUCKING USING ETHERDELTA LIKE SOME FUCKING FEDORA HEAD! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

So this is what true FUD looks like

You are trying so hard to buy in cheaper its hilarious.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT STOP DUBBING ME!!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK WILL I FUCKING BUY IN CHEAP WHEN THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCHANGE TO BUY ON? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME

etherdelta isn't even hard to use retard

What did I miss? Avalon 2.0?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT FAKE FEDORA EXCHANGE THAT SHIT ISNT A REAL EXCHANGE

You do realize in telegram the reason stated for the delay is they are doing an audit right?
Basically confirms it will be on a non-shit exchange

does anyone have source or proof?

>all caps
thanks for joining us, guy from 1997 aol chatrooms

I remember on the final day of the ICO some biztards sent their ETH at the last minute and the transaction wasn’t confirmed until after the ICO completed. That’s one way they’re getting fucked.

Why is this being fud'd so hard?

NoAXPers want to trick weak hands into selling it cheap on ED before the inevitable 10x

where did he touch you

I bought 200k of these. I am hoping this thing will 100x

10 x at best

All of this pajeet fud has me so fucking hard knowing I'm holding about 90k of these tokens. This is going parabolic.

You fucked up man

How do I get tokens

How many you lads get? This shit is an easy 10x in first week

only 25k, but gonna hodl