vocaroo.com/i/s0ifZGLRNA2Y
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6331621#p6334503
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6200 linklet here
still studying so its a lot of money for me but i trust Sergey and Jason

Also a linklet here at 3k. Hope we make it my guy.

LINK MARINES!
vocaroo.com/i/s0ifZGLRNA2Y

kek

10k link troop here. Am I going to make it?

this shitcoin broke its trend, theres no cup and handle.

>and then user asked whether he's going to make it? user went all in link, can you believe it? HAHAHAHAHA

13k reporting in closing on a rank up!

cmon stinky linkies, dont let me down ;w;

Oh it is so still on!

14k link

Reminder that you need between 20k to 30k link to actually make it. Target prices seem to vary from $60-$100. Don't forget to account for short-term/long-term capital gains taxes when you do your calculations

Reporting for duty

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

stop spamming your shit wojacks you fucking idioit

itll be $1k, just be patient !

i can appreciate that you guys are sick of link threads but pls at least have the decency to never post these images

CHECKED

heh...no

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wew laddius
these are holy digits, and they must be checked

Link meme magic is literally unrivalled. Fuxking hell.

Meh, depends on how long you hold for. If this is a truly paradigm shifting network, someone with less link just has to hold until 2020 and they can make it.

The lord hath spoken

I have been following this coin for some time and what i can tell that its a fucking sham, supposedly owners hold 70 %. Not to mention it wont moon or rise like people hope. Fucking shit has a cult following and so many shills behind it.

Explain to me why i should invest 2000 to it, cause currently im really hesitant to even touch it.

Checked

nobody is going to feed you gains, brainlet

this coin will be $120 dollars EOY

i did the heavy TA on it, you can thank me later.

link marine out!

I mean I would like to believe, but
>TA
>a year out
lol

Nice argument

Sergeys appetite for shadow forks is never satisfied. I have insider info about another fork: 'Happy McLink'. This fork ofers the fattest gains for holders. Bogdanoffs are rumored to own 37%

8.5k LINK
Should I risk trading it up to 10k or stay calm and wait until I make it?

it's not an argument, it's an invitation to fuck off and dyor

I’m not trying to convince you but did you read the white paper ?

He knows.

What a fucking timeline were in! Holy shit!

I am going by the Official AssBlaster(TM) estimates:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6331621#p6334503

8k here .. man i need to buy 2k more.. hope it dips for abit

Is anyone saving the link gets? Gonna great fap material when this reaches the Chad singularly.

*stomps towards you rapidly*
>AHHHHHH SERGEY FUCK OFF LINK IS A SHITCO-
*grabs you by the legs*
>NO LET GO OF ME NOOOOOOO
*shoves you in his mouth*
MMMMMmMMm you won't be able to sell LINK where you're going user
>SERGEY PLEASE I WAS GOING TO BUY BACK IN 2 MONTHS FROM NO- *MMMMMRPH MMMMMRPH*
>*rapidly starts to bang on sergey's stomach*
>LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
*BELCHHHHHHHH*

P. Š check my digits

God it stinks in here

these cant go unchecked

It's unclear what his timeline was, but if you calculate coin price via market cap, it gets interesting.

LINK only needs to be large as Ethereum ($112 B) in order for each coin to be worth $312. That's very possible if LINK is widely adopted and the growth in crypto continues overall.

Price analysis via marketcap ultimately has flaws, but in this case it shows that $150+ price range is definitely possible

/r/ Chainlink American Psycho clip

I accidentally deleted that masterpiece.

It's a scam bro , don't invest!

Sold links for mincoins

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
discord gg/XzF2mCa

There are 1 billion tokens, when link is at 112b marketcap all tokens should be already in circulation

Most will be staked though

yeah just like Satoshi's bitcoins are being traded every day am I right

I'm ready

There are about 17k LINK wallets out there
Having mere 10k LINK puts you in top15% holders
So few people in the world have LINK and even fewer are trying to accumulate it

Just imagine being at the ground level of this innovation
Today everybody sees such giants as Amazon, Apple and Google. Everybody has heard about the disruptive force of innovation and yet they choose not to look for the next big thing

"It is impossible to predict their emergence", "They can fail badly", "Even if I put $100 in it and it goes x100, it is just $10k", "What if they get competition", "It still small though"...
These are the kinds of excuses people say when try to justify missing on the opportunity
Foolish normies

In 10 yrs these very ppl gonna be asking me "Where did you wealth come from?"
And I'll say, that I bought LINK early. And then they'll act as if it is pure luck, in the lines of winning a lottery

And I then I will display the magnitude of their foolishness. Luck?
What about hours of study to determine the one and only superior coin to beat them all? What about sleepless nights, when I struggled to grab just $50 worth of LINK from the market? What about a chain of trading failures that took me weeks to recover from? What about tolerating mocking?

You still think this is all just luck? Or are you just trying to avoid the uncomfortable realisation, that it is your fault that you are not in my place. That you have been chasing dust, while a true gem was right under your nose. And you chose to ignore it.
You had many chances to be part of the new financial elite, and you have disregarded every single one of them.
It is not luck, that brought me to the top. It is the ability to tell lies and truth apart, to stay strong, when everybody wants you to feel weak, to firmly believe in what you consider right, to never loosen the grip.

But most importantly, it is a tiny bit of curiosity. Smt you lack completely, and smt you should feel ashamed about.

>What about tolerating mocking?
This. Being a link marine changes you; forces you to change.

Its not pure luck, but it's not pure skill either.

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

10k reporting. never for sale.

Gained since yesterday. Thrusters are being primed boys! Get your space suits on.

First Lieutenant reporting in.

Would buy more but Req is a bitch.

you slav

>tfw poor but highly motivated to accumulate as much as I can before it goes to 3 or 4 digits
I'm currently day trading some cryptos in order to expand my LINK collection. It's working so far, albeit slow.

someone post ranks

I wpuld too but i dont want to take any from FUN. And part of me thinks LTC still has a chance.

Another one!

that was me user ;)

link's been pumping 10 cents every day for the past 3 days.
hope this continues to the $1.30 ATH

Well, crypto is a lot popular in Czech.

Will it dip below .70 again?

Check'd. Praise Kek

It'll probably slowly pump to a new ath by the time the February conference rolls around and dump after. Probably won't go back to 70¢ though. First dump was from 50¢ to 15¢ after sibos news, second dump was from $1.30 to 50¢ after eoy news, probably will get to $3-4 by the conference and dump to $1-2. Just my .02 link

Nice long term hold, probably $10-20 by EOY.

But right now it's overvalued based on people waiting to dump when it hits Huobi tomorrow. You can see the sell volume when it happens is much higher than the buy volume, more people are selling than buying but morons are buying at market prices and so the price keeps pumping on low volume.

Part of the problem w/ crypto markets is that it's filled w/ children and braindeads who legit don't understand how to read simple things like trade volume, or who deliberately put in market orders left and right even when there is zero pressure and the spread is like 5%.

It is still cheaper than it was pre Korea fud and that was before they announced the listing

Buying atm.
What do I with these, what is the ideal?
Etherdelta is good for buying LINK, right?

Why would they dump on Huobi when it's already on the biggest exchange?

Goddamn I need this to crash. Only got 2.2k Link and my next fucking paycheck comes in march.

What are the chances of another crash before mainnet?

Unless Assblaster is right, in which case it is going to mars in the next 11 days.

23%

He was right about the crash- called it couple of days before it happened.

Link is hugely undervalued as it is. You will be lucky!

Good enough.

Pretty high, but unlikely soon
We're just recovering from this recent crash. Im expecting we will at least go above 100k wei before the next dip.

Witnessed

Lieutenant Colonel reporting in, good morning boys. How goes the war?

I thought link is overvalued right now? At least until mainnet launches.

Shit, I may be out of luck then.
Well, at least I have 2k. That’s something at least. Might be able to use it for a future moon mission.
Chainlink has been my first all-in experience. I fucking love it. I just wish I had done it earlier, hats off to you lads who got in back in November.

pls

FUD on all fronts sir, but it looks like a break may be coming. Large cup is formed and handle looks like it's on the break out.

Am I set for life?

Considering BTC futures gonna fuck our trading regularly from now on, we may have a dip next month though.
So keep that LINK on Binance

Well, it *was* going good, until you had to derail this thread with your Zelda meme and namefagging...

>LTC

Dude look into your heart. You already know it’s not going to make it. It had a great community but it’s a defeated strategy; don’t have the first-mover advantage of BTC or the infinitely superior tech of new coins, to save nothing of privacy. There might be some more moons in the future, it might even see some use, but in 2030 the world economy will not run on Litecoin, so it’s just a matter of getting out in time.

All quiet on the western front lietenant colonel. LINK/BTC up 9% sir.

Would you like a coffee sir? We've got a couple of pajeet PoWs to execute before the troops have breakfast.

>Etherdelta is good for buying LINK, right?
lol
etherdelta is only good for scamming or running a mistake bot