Bigly Chinese ICO partner announced ANY MOMENT NOW

Last chance to buy, get in before inevitable 30x moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@thebeachedwhale/strat-target-usd55-500k-satoshis-225-january-25th-the-anderson-report-stratis-fractal-projection-analysis-giving-a-daily
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already wearing the spacesuit

B I G L Y

This is the turtle in the race, it will fucking win the crypto prize.

Veeky Forums hates it, which I find infuriating. Any serious amount of research indicates this is should be priced between NEO and ETH

Biz now is mostly pajeets, very low iq

It’s just a long hold relative to shitcoins mooning, that’s all

Shill me on it.

DYOR

alternatively buy some chink pnd scamcoin and loose money

- Masternodes: will lock supply
- ICOs: All funds will need to be converted to Stratis. More buying pressure. Supply also temporarily locked.
If Stratis' ICOs manage to collect $500million-$1billion this year and 10%-20% of funds are collected in other tokens, those will be converted to strat which could range between $50million to $200million worth of buys.
the exponential amount of ICOs coming into the space means supply has good chances of getting locked faster than dumped, short-mid term (couple years?) Masternodes will help lock in even more supply even tho it's hard to speculate on that since it probably depends on rewards
Everything is pointing to an increase in demand while a decent amount of supply also has decent chances of getting locked up. With the chart looking like the beginning of a new cycle on a bigger timeframe, guess what happens (moon mission)

Worth reading steemit.com/bitcoin/@thebeachedwhale/strat-target-usd55-500k-satoshis-225-january-25th-the-anderson-report-stratis-fractal-projection-analysis-giving-a-daily

Thank you based nigga

very good read, thanks

where to buy?

I don't know what other exchanges it's on but I use Bittrex (objectively the best exchange, trusted by oldfags)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/#markets

Still pre-ICO my friend
Yesu Christi, try fucking bittrex

thanks for making my mind up for me.
I always ask this question if Im unsure and the speed by these three replies reeks of desperation
this coin is now a pajeet coin for me

You must be a mastermind

hilarious, I personally trade on the basis of my own research but go ahead and spend your money on the basis of how people speak on a Nepalese origami forum you moron

Stratis is the most undervalued coin on market right now! It has soo much news in q1, better buy in soon before hard FOMO starts!!

Don't know why I bother on here, cringing at Stratis being unironically called a Pajeet coin when it's the epitome of professionalism . They have offices in central London and legitimate products/partners, fucking retards on this board nowadays

It’s a blockchain platform for financial institutions. Whoever wants in has to pay for a node which is pretty expensive. The worth of this coin will be predicated on companies who use it rather than pajeets. It also has like 9 icos which will require Strat being used, so more koney

worth adding 2018 is the year of institutional money - out with the rich NEET whales with twitter accounts, in with the venture capital funds and suits

Stratis chart is so beautiful, only smart money

it literally makes my heart race and penis harden. A chart readers wet dream

1.3k strat here - enough to make it?

you're going to be very very rich, I have 460 (final year student)

lmao, STRAT holders still don't realise this pajeet coin is up against Qtum and NEO.. You think

they haven't even started ICOs or marketing you Down's sufferer, it's not stagnating it's just beginning to bloom

Okay, Stratis blockchains are useful
But why should the token be worth anything? It's utterly unnecessary

been accumulating for the past few months op

I explained in this in earlier reply

Holding since May.