Hello?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
neonewstoday.com/events/blockchain-connect-conference/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stinky boi didnt buy ENG and now he'll be poor forever

Is it me you're looking for

I can see it in your bags

It's just whales and their bots trading with each other. It's fucking annoying, they better pump this coin before NEO-conference.

haha im a massive bag holder of this coin, over 100k.

I cant tell you what the price will be, but the team looked promising.
looks like ill be holding for a while.

This will only go sideways for a week max, after that it will break the last ATH.

40k bags here. feel heavy as fuck bruh.

Now someone is forcing the price up and dumping later on today.

Everyone is anxious for the end of the month, which makes me question if this really is at the bottom.

just hodl
pump will come soon
don't dump ur bags before new ath

can we make wuthering heights the offical theme of DBC? youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

neonewstoday.com/events/blockchain-connect-conference/
were going to be good gang

My DBC bags are weighing me down. This is the last time I listen to a Veeky Forums shill.

Not trying to fud but many of you should of sold and made money in other coins and then came back. Your hold memes, lack of actual analysis of charts and wishing for good news is going to get you burnt. Shittier coins are out performing this daily. I hope things turn around for dbc diehards and you don't turn into pic related.

True considering that whales will make this coin go sideways for days or weeks.

Completely agree! I sold at the peak and reinvested in BTO and AGI (thanks DBC whale) so pleased i did. DBC bagholders BtFo

Made me feel better about my 4.7k bags at 40 cents (half of them at 13 cents)

STOP REMINDING ME!!! I BOUGHT AT 6 CENTS AND SHOULD'VE SOLD AT 60!!!

bought bags at 10 cents should have sold at 60 cents but i was a fucking greedy pig fuck me!

Settle down ok?

56k bags here @ 1k sats.

I do regret not selling at least half of it at 46k sats. I actually cancelled a sell order the night before it got listed on Huobi because I got greedy. All I can do is ride this out now.

Seems to be holding fairly well despite BTC's rise last night. There may be hope.

I'm not in DBC, but I hope you uneducated TA faggots buying ATH will make you feel better about yourselves. fuck sake

Thank you. I got in early but I'm nervous about the legions of bagholders preventing your TA from becoming true.

It's pumping !

If it holds above 1500 sats over the next 24 hours, I'll feel much more confident

Do those meme lines make any sense?
Can someone explain me what it means?

All i hear is people saying fibonacci this and that so trader create an ilusion that they know shit and people buy their shills.

Its a general uptrend and the high followed by the crash was a temporary blip. I think TA is worthless on new coins by the way.

if you think fibonnaci sounds complex and are too retarded to google it and learn what it means in trading sense, then you deserve to be as dumb as you sound.

New to trading so excuse the retardation if its apparent. If I was to use Fibonacci in this particular trade of mine (just bought at 12 cents), then a good place to take out a percentage of my profit would be at 0.618, and let the rest ride up to $1, which is my opinion of where I think it will plateau in a couple weeks.

Is that a useful way of using Fibonacci?

Just bought 1k, am i a member yet?

Different people will tell you different things about that. I'd personally look for high volume at previous fib levels, those will be the ones the bots are using as well. Others play it safe and take portions of their profit at different find lvls, earlier the better.

You are of course part of the BRAIN GANG my friend, welcome and I hope you make it big off this and see your dreams made reality!

welcome abroad

its going upppp

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.

He probably sold at 50-60c but that doesn't mean this coin isn't recovering.

today i sold
it was a painful sell but still got profit from it
expect it to moon tomorrow

Tonight the moon will be brain colored faggoos.

Remember to accompany the green candles with Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights. Official soundtrack.

He sold. Start the Moonmission now. All in.

RED CANDLE
SELL SELL SELL