EDU - easy x10 / ICO sale right now

>an actual working platform
>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
>instant listing after ICO sale (you can find it on EtherDelta already)
>applying to Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HitBC (Legit info from their website - google it.)
>$10 000 000 hard cap. (8M sold in 2 days)
>ICO price $0.10
>Easy access dedicated wallet on their website.

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/zXQ4zZLsN87RUT0dW

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
liveedu.tv/ca2/RxWQz-ca2-framework/
icodrops.com/ico-stats/
tokensale.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used your reflink. That 17% bonus is sweet but I doubt it will go ever x10.

I've bought this shit. Hope for a moonshot

There is some emperor tier shilling going on with this coin lately. I really am at a loss as to what I should do. First ico as a burger I can actually participate in but I also don’t want to get jeeted justed or otherwise dizCONNEECTEEDD

What makes you so sure, friend?
It's 10M hardcap means at it's ICO price it's like, rank 500+
To do an x10 and hit 100m, it only needs to break into the top 200.
A coin like this with an existing and functioning product deserves to at least be in the top 200.

There are plenty of educational/webinar platforms already so this is nothing revolutional. The competition is harsh do I doubt it will ever make it big

Anyway the product is running already, devs keep on touch with investors. And tokens itself are cheap AF taking mcap into consideration.
I'll see how it perform after major listing. Going x5 is a surebet but X10? Nah

I'll be happy either way, cashing out a third at around x5 to consolidate my initial and then sitting on the rest for a potential moonshot.

That's how I roll. Dumping after listing at x3-x5 half and locking another half for some time. This works every fucking time even with shit-tier ICOs. You literally can't lose in this game

Thanks user for your ref. I've bought 10000 of it. I hope at least for a profit around x5

I had this on my radar for couple of days already but still didin't get it.
Not sure about it but I'm gonna throw in some spare ETH.
btw, just used your ref link you lucky pajeet.

Shit, thanks. Got your refs already. See you on the moon guys

Sure thing user. Any profit is a good profit. 7 more hours till the end of presale. Anybody know when it hits exchanges?

Tokens will be distributed immediately after reaching the hard cap. At this rate today-tommorow

>More exchanges will be announced as the crowdsale progresses. We are applying to be listed on Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HitBC.

There were talks on the telegram HitBTC is confirmed and rumors about Bittrex

Nobody has used my link yet :(
tokensale.liveedu.tv >/ref/5sXQhJtrKJGqSac4

Thanks for link. I unironically just bought 100k

Wow, thanks dude. I wish I had that capital too

Damn, if this hits Bittrex I'll be trippin all week

pajeet pajeet shill shill shill

Let me fix your post for you.

>an actual failed platform which has been around 3 years and has gained 0 traction with the audience because
>the team is shit, never figured out the market and are now too far behind to ever make a difference
>Totally out of money so running ICO scam to try to stay afloat and pay people's salaries
>Will dump on hitting any exchange
>No legitimate use for blockchain
>Company worth $0 raising $10MM from illiterate normies
>Have no content on their website except 3 year old garbage nobody cares about from third worlders

You're welcome.

>more than 5 million viewers
>more than 10,000 streamers
Nice FUD though

ok buddy, you show me that in actuality, not just numbers on paper. Find me an active streamer on the entire website, I beg of you.

the easiest 4x right now
dont even need kys documents

I'm just going to assume you're retarded

Good Kek, I laughed my ass off. Can't wait to see your butthurt when you realize the price after listing

Link me to that. Every "video" I have clicked on their website is broken or leads to a dead link.

Regardless, third world pajeet normies "teaching" things in broken English isn't a successful business proposition.

sent all my eth from binance to metamask and bought edu tokens with it but still have the eth on binance

what the fuck

Nevermind, I found it and it's fucking broken like everything else. Good try, pajeet shill.

liveedu.tv/ca2/RxWQz-ca2-framework/ for anyone else who wants to see this scam shit this jeet is trying to pull off.

user FOUND A WAY HOW TO KEK BINANCE

desu it's just probably API bug. You can't use your funds on binance if you withdrew them
Remember to use ERC20 wallet instead of exchage one when buying

i am just a brainlet it took a while when it refreshed

Take your scams back to your own street shitting country, please. Maybe you can use this scam website to try to learn English. Oh wait, you can't, because there's no working content.

how to cuck*
fucking dumbphone

Dude, I don't fucking care about you and your opinion. You're either a toxic nocoiner or some blind dumbass. Just GTFO, sage all over you

Works fine for me and there's plenty of other videos with 20k+ viewers. Must be your pajeet internet.

Lol, somebody is raging here.

These are facts, and you're a fucking brainlet shill. I laugh at you street shitters. Your lack of education leads you to believe anyone with half a brain will believe the things you say.

If you're not a pajeet shill, you're just plain fucking retarded. The website is structured 100% around the ICO, not at all around educational content. If that doesn't make you realize what a scam this is, you deserve to get burned. There is literally fucking 0 content on the site. Every video link is broken. I've found ONE working one among 30-40 I've clicked and it was totally unintelligible.

There are ZERO active streamers on the site, which was their whole initial premise when they started in 2015.

3 years later, they have zero product, make zero money, and have decided to last ditch scam people with an ICO for a token that has literally zero purpose.

I hope you buy this garbage, because you are scum on earth. I'm just trying to save reasonable humans from falling prey to your disgusting behavior, trashbag.

Just ignore him. Anyone who actually tries the site will realize he's full of shit

"how to add custom fonts" google search on livestream

LMAO DED

Sitting comfy with 20k EDU.

Show me. Screencast and share it. My "pajeet" Internet is 100gbps Google fiber, everything else on the Internet goes at blazing speeds. Yet this video won't load at all.

Or maybe it just doesn't work in the United States of America, the best country on Earth, you fucking shill.

At this point the only people here are me and you fucking shills, I'll keep shitting on you all day but nobody is buying this garbage.

They couldn't even scam enough people - been like a fucking week and can't raise 10MM as an ICO. LOL, you fucking pathetic losers.

did you enable flash for the web page?

thats what I had to do and it works, but

Lol are you even on the right site?

>shilling this for 3 days
>still haven't reached tiny hardcap of 10mil
enjoy your x0.1

Calm your tits already. This is a board for EDUcated people.

what's with this flashing shit arrgghh

do you plan to sell when it hits the exchanges or will you hold?

There was an edu coin 4 years ago. Look it up on bitcointalk.

how fast it reaches the hardcap or even if it reaches the hardcap means NOTHING

It depends on the pumping. I'll dump 20-30% at the beginning to take back my investment. Major part of the stack will stay with me longer. With $10M marketcap it has to go nowhere but up.

what I marked on the right is ROI in USD

Thanks for the ref link.

Yes I had flash enabled. Video wouldn't play, most videos don't play. I've tried on 2 computers and my phone, in different locations. I'm sure you're all shills at this point... buuuut just to play ball a little

I don't even need to see if these shit videos work. Since I work at an actually profitable company in the edu-tech space, I already know this is a garbage scam site incapable of ever being a meaningful player. Even without my industry knowledge, though, I have to believe you're retarded if you go to an "education marketplace" site where everything says "ICO ICO INVEST NOW ICO BIG ICO GOGOGO ONLY 10 HOURS LEFT GET A BIG BONUS, ICO GO!" and think it's actually a legitimate business operating successfully.

This is pajeet tier garbage.

Check out the YouTube video on it. All the comments are fabricated and fake. Why does this shit even need a token?

Who the fuck even cares?
This is an easy 3x or more in a matter of days.
Stop being so fucking autistic.
If you don't like making money then fuck off and go to reddit where you can debate on the usefulness of the fucking tokens.

95% ICO is ez gold
Probably same here, gonna throw some eth in it
used your ref link

Can you provide a source? All I see is 2 coins which made more than x10

>even cares?
>This is an easy 3x or more in a matter of days.
>Stop being so fucking autistic.
>If you don't like making
Call me when you 3x on this. They can't even get people to buy at ICO price. Who will buy at higher than ICO price, lol? Give me a fucking break.

Good luck with your bags.

Who says it's capable of ever being a meaningful player. Are you retarded?

The thing is that people buy any shit in Cryptoworld. I mentioned Cryptokitties before. A fucking DIGITAL PICTURE of a cat worth thousands of bucks. And yet there are people who still buy this shit even if niggillion idiots like you spread the FUD. Many coins have no purpose and they are still worth a lot.

99.9% of ICOs are positive investments. 90% make AT LEAST x2.
This one is a legit investment, x5 minimum, because it HAS A PRODUCT ALREADY.

I invested in many ICOs, some of them was a total shit-tier but were still profitable. This one is obviously way above the average.

icodrops.com/ico-stats/

Well more than 10x in 2 months is quite rare.
Especially with bitcoin crashing.

Cool good luck, I'm sure you're a millionaire that's why you're here shilling shitcoins. I'm out of this thread, you bag holders have fun.

5 more hours boys

if the sale ends tomorrow, when are the tokens distributed?

cant find this information in the white paper or on the website anywhere, willing to buy 1.5 ETH if its immediately.

also if you give me proof of this ill use your ref link, i dont have any friends in this ico yet so ill give you whatever tiny ass bonus my change gets you

FAQ. Questions 24 and 25. You have 4.5h more hours to get 17% bonus presale.

And also question 14. In general read it all.

>tfw 0 refs
I'd appreciate it if someone uses mine
/ref/IE0LzXj506tU5knZW

use my code pleasee

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

hey thanks

will use your ref link boss

You're welcome

Still not sold out? Hmmm...

use it bois tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/s8TKPrVGv2FhKeWV

How many tokens did you get EDUanons?

4000 for me

Thanks for the working ref OP. I got my bonus

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/3CmOqgeoB1X3urii use mine I helped another user earlier

Good OP delivers.

BitDegree (BDG) has first mover advantage all these other EDU coins popping up will be left in the dust. Sorry for your loss!

Thank you anons.

This.

Help an user out

ref/7VuemvXAQeLsMpku

Used yours heres mine ref/RNViSfztXDVmauMO0

Don't turn this into beg tread pajeets. Bonus works only if you participate in ICO do when you invest you get more coins.

Used
ref/TENl8caXDbDC1Suu

Bonus here senpai

Help this user out

tokensale.liveedu.tv >/ref/fwHER8LtkfZj3mHE

thanks buddy I appreciate it.

Bought some yesterday with +20%.
Surprised to see it here. Veeky Forums is always late for moons

Just got my tokens. Thanks dude

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/3CmOqgeoB1X3urii yo use my referral I did an 5 eth investment for some user

Gotcha, np

tokensale.
liveedu.
tv/ref/3tfjffUZn4851fkc

Only have 1k please help this poorcuck

Absolutely fucking true

Waiting for fucking KuCoin withdrawal ETH confirmation for 1.5h already... I want to make it before bonus ends anons. Kill me

Yeah, yesterday it took like 2h for me...
Sale ends in 90 minutes so you still have plenty of time user

C-could this be the ideal pajeet containment thread? Bump it up bros

Holy fuck, your poor is showing. Has it right, in this space a working product is an advantage over other crypto. The only person comparing this to your "profitable company in this industry" is you and that's because you're retarded which is why you're so poor and salty. Your advice doesn't help anyone anymore than it helps you, loser.

I threw 7k at this because that amount means nothing to me at this point. Why is that? Because I do what I think is profitable rather than listen to fucks like you.

>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
This is false check his twitter

If this gets listed on the exchanges they want, then 10x.

If it doesn't get listed on exchanges, then it tanks.

Idea doesn't really mean shit right now in crypto

Use this and I give back %

ref/RyzHwGIFWW5rcezE0

>also this for dinner

>Shit on others
>be an "expert"
>talk about your shit education

Absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Reporing in. Feels good to be EDUcated

Those trips are a good omen OP! We're gonna make it big!