Is Ethorse and exit scam?

I was reading ethorse whitepaper and it’s interesting. But not having to know who the team is may be too much of a red flag.

Have you researched it yet anons? How do you feel about the project? Market cap is good, Idea is allright and it pretty underground as of now

But i’d Like To know your feelings before deciding To Go in or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U
medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-team-transparency-d9e944c1b4d2
etherdelta.com/#0X5B07-ETH
etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was one of the first to watch this vid and bought immediately youtube.com/watch?v=N4p7mTxJE0U

It's the only good coin to buy at the moment of all the small cap coins shilled on biz. I've got 25% of my portfolio in it.

If it was an exit scam they would've raised way more money. Instead the tiny amount they had was sold out in 10 sec at the public sale..
The project can easily be developed, so they make more money that way.

people on here proclaimed over and over how great the cfd team was for not being greedy too

Confido had a rather small mcap and was a scam

And why keep the team a secret ?

medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-team-transparency-d9e944c1b4d2 cmon do your own research.. if you checked their social media you wouldve known easily.

did CFD have a working product? did CFD have a github that have daily commits? did CFD have a shady linkedin?

It’s three kids who haven’t finished college because they want to get rich quick. This is not FUD, they’ve been secretive as fuck, but they’ll shit themselves when they read that I know who they are.

Enjoy the ride but remember there are only three of them and they are poor kids to begin with, so exitting with anything is major profit for them.

nice fud. proof or you can suck my dick

I invested in it and lost all my money.
Stay away from it.

must be samefags or coordinated fudders. you cant even have lost your money lmao

Personally; I think this has huge potential. Got a nice stack, and not selling anytime soon.

weak fud detected

empty stables detected

u clearly haven't attended college or why don't u get the concept of incentives?

there is no incentive to exit when you could make 10x more and when u could have gotten 5x more in the ico, because project is genius level, should have thought about that myself

easy to execute

testnet already

crazy low ico cap for an idea like this

crazy demand once it starts

u clearly don't gettin the concept other than "muhh funbetting"
ur poor in brainmatter to begin with

It's a good buy desu

Tiny market cap etc, good potential

1$ by next week, and I said everything

Good coin. Hopefully hits exchanges soon.

>25m marketcap
>dividends
>working product releases in 2 weekss

could easily get up to at least top 200 and 4x

Link for EtherDelta? the etherdelta.com/#0X5B07-ETH does not work.

etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH

HORSE will moon in a week or so, strap in.

The concept is very good for mid-term hold.
I'm going to research it some more for when it hits major exchanges.