Reminder it's still the biggest potential out there

Dont let the pajeet FUD affect you.

Their ambition overweights their talent

this

shit team full of frenchies. their team created some shitty project that only made like 40k and they all bailed. plus they moved to singapore so they can launder their money. i sold at 1 dollar and didnt look back

REQ is a long hold, not selling

The FUD is very very strong since Friday.
I'm struggling to give myself a reason to not sell it all to get more VEN at the next pump..

Yeah YCombinator has a long track record of choosing horrible projects to incubate...

I feel like we've become so disillusioned with daily moon missions and PNDs that we're losing sight of what's important. REQ is important. Maybe their ambitions did exceed their talent but guess what, they just put up a $30m talent search

Its like saying the Airbnb founders are losers because they sold cereal boxes before Airbnb.

100% sure you never started a business and have no idea what its like

Got my REQ locked away safely for the long term.

An effortless fiat/crypto exchange mechanism for online payments, accounting, corporate finance and internet of things. It will be the foundation that hundreds of dapps are built on that have endless real-world use cases. All fueled by REQ.

The partnerships are going to be tremendous.

Future top 5 token, easy. Quite possibly a x100 from here if the market holds up.

IF they can deliver, user. It's a big fucking IF.
I want something to solidify my faith that they can deliver.

Potential is just too far off for me. I love this coin but they've got a lot of work to do.

I plan on buying back in but there's too many potential moon missions in the next couple of weeks. Let my incubating bags 10x in the next month and I'll have a lot more money to buy REQ.

Fuck off. Please let the people be affected by pajeet FUD. All these weak-handed faggots deserve to sell this goldmine. Let me accumulate. They would never get rich anyway and probably would sell REQ the moment it hit $5 instead of waiting for it to hit it's true full potential.

If people fall for FUD they DESERVE to lose out on this shit.

I don't think their ambition has ever exceeded their talent.

This is the plan all along, which is why the grant scheme was started. They are creating a platform with fundamental abilities, but one which many individual projects can be built on top of.

That's what attracts the serious partnerships on corporate and NGO level. Partner with Request, and you partner with everything built on top of Request at the same time.

It's going to be gigantic, and will most probably open crypto and blockchain tech to more real-world use cases than any other platform by far.

never trust a frenchie

Page 7 whitepaper everybody, their goal never was to do frontend themselves.
Silly Veeky Forumstards

This.

But also REQ has said in their whitepaper that they intended for it to be a platform other developers and companies could build upon. So I don't understand why everyone is acting as if this is the biggest plottwist in the century. They are doing exactly what they outlined in their whitepaper and people are whining about it. What the fuck?

Such weak FUD. The problem is that people need to stop having too high expectations of bi-weekly updates. They are just that... updates, not major announcements. Major announcements always dropped between the updates. If you burn yourself buying before an update to sell the news you deserve to be laughed at.

REQ is known to moon between updates too. In the last 5 weeks it had 3 huge climbs, all between the updates.

Only retarded children who don't do their research are crying and selling (probably over 90% of REQ owners). They are following the white paper to a T and delivering ahead of schedule on everything. Quite literally if you are not buying REQ right now, you are doing this whole crypto thing wrong

Of course. Some may want to see more evidence before they jump in. That's a fair strategy.

For me personally though, considering what I know about the project via research, I'm keeping a slice of my portfolio in this long-term. It's the kind of project where just one surprise announcement would cause a moon mission, so it would be way too easy to miss out.

Just look at the roadmap:

Q1 2018 - Request Great Wall launch. Partnerships with finance and accounting firms. Pay with Request.

Q2 2018 - Request Stonehenge. ZkSnarks privacy integration. Fiat currency management. Collaboration with city halls, governments and NGOs.

That's just in the next few months. And while there's no guarantee of anything, they have been bang on with every milestone so far. I have little reason to doubt.

Then later on the year, they'll focus on the Internet of Things integration, where many projects have multi-billion dollar marketcaps just focussed on that alone.

Might seem ambitious, but if you create an eco-system with the incentive for others to build dapps on top to take advantage of partnerships and existing Request markets, the progress will speed up ten fold.

You are correct, user.
If you are sad that you missed BTC / ETH / NEO in the beginning, and got into REQ before .10 cents, DO NOT FUCKING BLOW IT at sell when REQ hits $5.

We will see $25 in 2018. The only question is, how much further will it go?

If you got in early, literally the only thing between being a millionaire, and not, is you selling too early.

Don't fuck up.

theres some massive selling happening right now
someone is trying to dump their entire stack and tanking the price

Impatience.

This is why some will stay poor forever. They don't diversify. They have most of their net worth locked up in one token, get impatient and keep moving it around projects trying to catch a moon mission.

And along the way, they miss out on every one when they do eventually happen.

25$? I would be very happy but let's be realistic. Any reasonable price predictions reqmarines? I think ten dollars eoy is very possible

>friday news isn't spectacular
>people take the FUD super seriously and the price is dropping while LINK is rising

Looks like an excellent time to accumulate. I hope the price goes back to 35 cents, that would be great.

$25 is like a ~15b market cap if I recall correctly. There are currently only 5 coins above that.

I mean, tron got over 10 billion in a flash pump. Req is a legit coin, but they need to hype more.

I think $25 is way too high. But you have to consider that REQ token burning will start when mainnet releases. So if it gets wide adoption from the outset it's possible that $25 will only require a 8b market cap if half of the tokens get burned over the next year due to large adoption and usage by businesses.

Yep my entire paycheck will go towards REQ if it drops below $0.50

>half of the tokens get burned over the next year

They specify in the yellowpaper that they are aiming for the burning to halve the supply every 2 years. But if the adoption is higher than anticipated it could happen within 1 year. I'm not just saying random stuff that I hope will happen. I'm actually talking about the technicalities they wrote themselves in their yellowpaper user.

The whale that's dumping is doing so in order to suppress the price and buy more at a lower price. Do you not see how the buy orders correlate with the sell orders?

Sorry. Sold at 0.58 on the dead cat bounce earlier today. This is a Pajeet coin, so if you're still in profit on this thing, now is the time to sell.

Then they didn't think it through and neither did you. The higher the price, the slower the burn. Guess which of the two increases with adoption?

Those sell walls are fake. It's price suppression.

You don't sell large amounts by dumping them in huge amounts at the same price.

They try to dynamically alter the rate so that it halves every 2 years but it's capped at $1 per transaction. Read the fucking yellowpaper. It's literally their goal that it halves every 2 years so that the coin appreciates in price predictably so that it becomes more attractive for institutional investors. This is one of the reasons why I am accumulating as much as possible. It's basically a guarantee that your investment will AT LEAST double every 2 years.

this piece of shit has been my worst performer for quite a while

about to dump these bags real soon

Agree with you. Didn;t like the project from the beginning, but seeing the potential more now.
However, considering how far they are with their plans, it's current market cap does not make sense at al.
I swapped my REQ for CRED for the time being and will leave it there for at least a few months.

idk how people think that looking at the order book helps predicting price movements. Especially thinking huge sell wall = SHITCOIN EVERYONE WANTS OUT!!

everyone with huge stacks sells in waves and not at once. You don't want the market to know that you want to dump it all at cheap.

>drop shitcoin
>make money in a good coin
>buy back in a week when it stops bleeding
what the fuck is so hard about that

Please wait until the 24th to sell. I get my paycheck that day and would to take your bags thank you very much.

No one cares about 500 REQ for sale. Dump it, I'll buy at market price.

Hey user you’ll like this - I literally just sold all my REQ and XRP to buy XLM. Yes I know Stella is a memecoin piece of shit and that ripple and req are solid - but I’m convinced there is a short term moon for the snek imminently. I’ll buy back into REQ & XRP in a couple days. No regrets very very comfy.

Looks like it hit its peak already

This, how did people still not immediately sell once their update came out and it wasn't about the mainnet? It was obvious what was going to happen, regardless of how bad or good it was.

Looking forward to purchase more soon once I see it stabilize a bit more at a bottom.

Out of the loop on this coin whats a good entry price, also did main net get delayed today?

Id say your literally retarded not to have a portion of your portfolio in this. This will bring crypto in to the mainstream.

Mainnet is for Q1 2018, there is no delay, just this update didn't have any additional news for it.

A good entry price is probably going to be around 50 cents, if it gets under 50, buy it the fuck up.

Just stop trying to defend REQ.
This project needs no shilling.

I will laugh at all the retards that sold their stack in 6 months

Mainnet is ahead of schedule it would originally release Q2 2018 but because the team worked so fast they are ahead of schedule and it'll release in March 2018.

I love it when pajeets on biz threaten to sell their 321.58432 of a coin under 1 dollar. You're not even a mosquito in the grand scheme of things, just stfu and do it.

This, it's exactly like OMG back in Oct/Nov when people couldn't stop screaming scam and skateboard memes. The false flagging is never more obvious on coins where if you take even 5 minutes to DYOR, you realize how good of a buy it is when you combine it with the complete anti-sentiment.

I have 40k REQ in my Ledger that I'm not touching until $5-$10.

>tfw only 6K REQ

Will I ever make it?

Good call i ended up selling my 70k QSP at like 20 cents

Yep, I did research and I was like, wow it is amazing project, and I bought some. IT is dropping now, but it was never for me short-term gains, it is long-term. I guess they are saying shit to buy it cheaper before it blow up.

There is a strong floor at 35 cents which is what it hit during the last crash so if it gets that low again it's a steal, but even now is a good time to buy.

>the total crypto market cap will never increase (despite being 25% higher two weeks ago)
>$15B is an elite threshold on the rankings and always will be!

i have no doubt this will be huge in a couple of months, been holding 30k since ICO, but i'm really tempted to sell half to put in ICOs like dimensions and bee, which will 5-10x sooner, so i can buy back into a larger REQ stack before it moons.

This is my thinking exactly