What is happening

what is happening

Updated roadmap for BTCP I assume.

maybe chance of another pump prior to fork, followed by a huge dump.
don't hold unless glued to news.

*moons very silently*

kek

My bets are that this one is going to atleast 650+ dollars by the end of next week. Very low circulating supply, lots of buyers, and very few sellers because of the fork and free bitcoin private.

Comfy weeks ahead for sure.

HOLD? SELL? WHAT SHOULD I DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Surely btcp will be valuable! Your investment into this shitcoin that is used for fucking nothing will surely not go to waste!

ZCL marines assemble! BTCP commandos report!

also the whales have almost all the coins and still trying to accumulate week after week

And that’s not even accounting for the time between next week and fork date. ZCL to 1300-1500, depending on how BTC goes

And they have intention of holding for BTCP. Guaranteed no big dumps till after the fork.

It doensn't matter, just sell when the pump happens

99% of the coins are shitcoins

Simple and rock solid fundamentals, privacy coins will be the name of the game in 2018, and this coin has THE name for privacy:
Bitcoin Private

$800+ easily pre-fork, $2000 BTCP a month after fork, and then the real moon mission begins.

I sold my bags yesterday. Honestly got sick of holding this fucking shit. Rhett is a faggot and I just don’t think the fork is coming any time soon. Probably going to be a complete scam desu.

It's sideways movement is so frustrating. Meanwhile VEN keeps mooning.

>Public Ledger
>Private
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

someone's butthurt they didn't buy early
if btcprivate is gonna be such a shitcoin why did the market flock zclassic nerds?

did you ever hear of monero?

Bc this market is driven by hype which this has a lot of. Seems to be fizzling. Remember the fork was supposed to happen a month ago. Now what? First week of February? Something tells me not. I’m guessing we won’t even have a date announcement until March or April.

Oh poor baby.

GTFO then. Your own dumbass fault. It's been pumped here for fucking days you retard.

>Idiot normies don't like money

People forget this puppy moons on the weekend!

I’ve been holding it for weeks you dumb nigger. Enjoy holding these bags for months while it does nothing. I’m gonna laugh when the devs dump on faggots like you and you lose it all.

drawn to rhett's masculine voice.

What are you even talking about? Who the fuck said the fork was to happen a month ago? FUDers are becoming lazy, at least make it believable. There was no official announcements of any sorts confirming dates until the roadmap was released.

If you get me sauce on what you are claiming I will put sharpie in pooper with timestamp

that is a complete lie. From the get go they said fork would be ate January. We now have a timeline that snapshot will be announced late January to first week of feb. The time line was pushed back literally 2 weeks at the most from their initial estimate from when work began.

>privacy coin
>can't use coin to buy anything
>purely speculative value
>just hoard and hope other retards like yourself consider it """"""valuable""""""

absolute cancerous old retards

dev has 50 coins. didn't premine. posts his new coin and everyone beats him to mining it. has no money still working at papa johns.

ok guys.. listen... i got in at $25... bought over 3000 zcl.. im a whale right....... my plan was dump just before the snapshot.... i shilled zcl on twitter non stop.. i accounted for 90% of tweets... i lost confidence devs will deliver so i sold at 220 a week ago........... im in INT, sphtx and hpb now and couldnt be more comfy

So your putting your trust is some guy who literally works at papa johns?

Does that seem smart to you?

>supposed to happen a month ago
This is just FUD, ignore and move on. You destroy all credibility for yourself when you straight up lie.

Sounds like fucking bitcoin .

yes. private will have a treasury and he will quit his wagecucking to build the project.

Nothing is happening, it's gonna stay in 0.012 to 0.014 unless something major happens to btc. Fork will most likely happen in mid/late February so plenty of time to accumulate

I read on biz that the fork was orginally planned for Christmas Eve newfag.

i'm pretty sure you bought those 3000 zcl by selling your sister, pajeet

Go on...

get out of zcl... it will stay 200ish until fork is announced (or cancelled) which could be a month away.... sell all and get sick gains from int,sphtx and hpb and other shit.. im a whale i know my shit

>biz said so, so it must be true
Try harder.

thanks. just bought 300k.

dumbest motherfucker of the day(so far)

when bitcoin gets lightning all bitcon forks will die

yea whenever that happens. kek

where did all the fudfags spawn from?
did they miss the boat or just sold too early?
is it that they now can only afford 1 or 2 or is it they feel threatened by *my coin is best* syndrome?

wtf, whatever, see you later when btcp has it's first real moon mission.

In 18 months right? :^)
Like the past 2 years

just bough 300M each, am I gonna make it whale?

A 3600 ZCL sell keeps popping up at .014 in the orderbook.. . I always wonder if its like morse code for whales or sometin

>implying any crypto is used for anything

You don’t understand Zero protocols.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No way his sister was ever worth 3000zcl.

ZCL/BTCP is a shitcoin, the team is crap, and incompetent.

It's a privacy coin that has 0 professional cryptographers on its team. They have just leeched off the work of ZCash.

People who say it has great fundamentals are the retards the press refers to when they say that folks invest in crypto without understanding any of it.

That being said, this is probably a x10 or x15 coin so why the fuck not, get in there faggots.

Guys, is correct. The first target for the fork to happen was XMas eve.

Then they said the fork will be announced mid January, then they said late January.

My gut feeling is that the fork won't happen until at least March.

Late Jan/early Feb is fork announce

DELET THIS