Forex thread

Forex thread!
this will hopefully be the first of many to bring Veeky Forums back to the good old days, so lets talk forex, noobs ask questions, traders talk trades, lets go boys.

>crypto fags please politely fuck off

>forex

ohhh fuck offfffffffff

the best way to lose your money

does the current government shutdown influence the mighty dollar?

How do I buy into the Spotify iso? Can I get money yearly for doing this? After I reach a mill what ways can I provide myself with passive income so I don't have to work?

How much do you need to start trading on forex?
I'm interested in learning more about forex so I can have something else to do when crypto will eventually die

Bump

I'm confused, why not just buy crypto?

do you swing trade forex or only daytrade

I use these pairings when crypto graphs get autistic.

GBP/USD, CAD/USD, USD/CHI, GBP/JAP, GBP/EUR, USD/EUR. There are lot of hints out there for long/short trades. Made some good money from trading CAD during the last week based on central bank rates and employment figures.

This week, expect the USD to tank to 1.36, due to government shutdown.

Forex would be really great if 99% of brokers weren't scammers.

crypto's are for investing, not for day trading. you can swing trade profitably but its not a reliable career path

trading forex is fantastic because its skills that transfer to every market. maybe one day forex will collapse and crypto's really will take over - but guess what? when and if that happens, crypto no longer becomes the raging 100x bull market it once was so if you want to make money you need to learn how to day trade.

pepperstones, IG, IB are legit ones i know of. who have you had bad experience with?

>trading old mans money to make like 50 bucks

not much honestly, i daytrade with 5000 levaraged to 500,000, i make an everage of 3000 a month doing it, its hard work and it took alot of studying, but you can do it. if yo want to learn check out babypips forex school, amazing resource.
imo crypto will die soon, or atleast the easy gains, forex is the closest thing to daytrading without 75k for stocks.
i typically day trade reversals, not saying i wouldnt keep positions longer, im actually in a short CAD/USD trade rn that ill hold for a week or so, majoirty of the time i just look for the interday reversals, trade em, make money.
>he doesent research his broker before trusting his money to him
asking for failure desu desu

>check out babypips forex school
babypips is very good. Their hints are mostly spot on and their explanations on TA etc help a lot. FxStreet is okay most of the time. Good for cross references. Their short term predictions can be unclear.

>not much honestly, i daytrade with 5000 levaraged to 500,000

so you "daytrade" forex with 100x leverage. good luck with that

>so you "daytrade" forex with 100x leverage. good luck with that

most successful traders i know including myself are using 100-200x

you have a very limited understanding and/or just bitter

>you have a very limited understanding and/or just bitter

yes, you are right. 200x sounds feasable and im a bitter loser

trying to save some few bucks for you. most of time however people need to lose by themselves to learn so giving tips rarely do anything

it's not crypto that moves 40% in an hour. What's wrong with 200x leverage ?

ive been doing this successfully for almost 2 years now user

Can someone fucking tell me when the USD is gonna stop being cucked by the EUR? Its fucking up all of my gains

why won't this question die?
You need a capital to live of trading, but not to start trading. just practice with 100 $

>What's wrong with 200x leverage ?
try backtested results with 200x leverage, getting a margin call at 0.4-0.5% move you'll see whats the problem.

oh I bet you are =)

actually you dont need any capital for opening a cfd account

Depending on country
Open balance is usually required in white man land.

youve obviously never traded forex before man 100x is totally normal, 200xis a little risky imo, but if your system works with it and you trust it, more money for you. its not liek youd ever end up owing your broker money, they margin call way before that, so chill man,