MASSIVE TELCOIN DUMP

MASSIVE TELCOIN DUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579141.msg26921150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not dump you fucking faggot, it couldn't break resistance, now it's going down tu support/trendline. Holy fuck you FUD retards, if you had any sense of TA you would not be worried about this for a second. fucks sake just kys and sell me your bags

you have barely any data here and you just draw a line going up
good TA

>applying TA to an 80 sat shitcoin with no history
>applying TA to crypto at all

just lmfao

lmao

/biz is fucking terrible, what do you expect

Oh no... This massive dump has caused me to be up 700$ instead of 750$ since yesterday. Woe is me.

That wall at 79 sats is the only thing propping this baby up

hahahah, TA on a 4 day old coin
It's a PnD. You can't expect more from a coin with a nigger CEO.

barely any data? Are you fucking kidding? I'm out of this thread you fucking Veeky Forums idiots are the worst I swear to god. Trying to help, but w/e

just keep selling me your bags then

enjoy folks, telcoin is a fucking scam --> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579141.msg26921150

discrediting TA means you have never even tried it yourself and you are to stupid to make a use out of it
go away

It's like you guys haven't observed BNTY and DBC ride

I don't care what you faggots think, it's guys like you that are losing money in the end

You won't change my opionion no matter what you say or think lol

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS another win for pajeet

>ID: HRRdDu7r

story checks out.

And in next 24 hours there will be massive pull back and Veeky Forums will be spamming, 'I thought you guys said this was a Pajeet PnD, wtf is happening'

That is the lowest quality fud ive ever seen. Say what you will.

If anyone ever wants to buy this below 80sat ever again, now is the time.

>denial

convince me how this isn't a fud

Yes, I'm the one in denial, after witnessing this over and over again and having to deal with retards like you to convince them otherwise for nothing.

ok bro, we'll both see where this is going to be 2 weeks from now.

Maybe you are right and I'm wrong, but I bet that I'm right, that's about it.

>if you had any sense of TA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........... people without Telcoin hahahahaha

It's perfectly and textbook sample bouncing off resistance and support

>TA doesn't work on 1 day coins

nah, it's not like it isn't doing just that right now and for the past day

fucking Veeky Forums

there's 1k eth sell wall now

hahaha bye idiots

This is bullshit, because I am James Lent the marketing director of Telcoin

you have no idea how hard the whale that is accumulating is jerking it off to stupid people like you right now

Bounced right off

Lmao at you fomoing faggots. You idiots think on such a short timescale. This coin will be 10 cents in a few weeks. Why the fuck are you panicking about what it does in the next day? If you bought in at the high and are down, learn to average your investments over time. Don't FOMO, crypto is so volatile you have plenty of good buy in opportunities. And if you did miss the low, w/e you are still up 10x at this point instead of 15x. Big whoop.

retards, what do you expect from last two days coordinated shilling by discord grps. i did not touched this shit thanksgod

This is exactly what the DBC gang said. Look at them now.

Are you larping user?

You are fucking retarded, learn some TA please.

DBC is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing after going parabolic and 10x+ in less than 2 weeks.

What the fuck do you think this is, just going 100x in a month or something. Where the fuck do you live to think something like this is normal/possible.

The more I read Veeky Forums and it's idiocracy, the more I fucking hate it, because if you faggots could draw support and resistance lines, you would know what the fuck is happening to every crypto in its existance, but no. You rather FUD like retards.

>comparing DBC to TEL

Two completely different coins. Telcoin doesn't depend on technology, its about business development and partnerships, the hype will huge on this coin when they start announcing partnerships with major governments and telcos.

Realtalk though, after either these whale walls get eaten or the entire thing crashes and burns, is it worth picking up some cheap TEL after the fact?

You idiots are going to be kicking yourselfs on this bounce...take a look at the action a few days ago...large run up followed by a sell off then continued its next leg up...im glad its doing this...did you all expect it to shoot straight up? Please stick around all day so i can laugh when it passes 110 sats

EVERY TIME THIS GOES UP A PENNY I GET 90,000 DOLLARS

BUY THIS FUCKING COIN

I wouldn't try helping them out, bro. Just get yours and laugh.

>fuck biz fuck biz fuck biz
why are you even here? Your triggered REEEEEEEEE has been entertaing though

because every TA faggot in existance is trying to help you and make you go at least look into TA and learn the basics to understand what is happening with price and why not to panic.

but no, you faggots rather make 100 threads filled with FUD when you could draw two meme lines and know what is happening

>working this hard for 10 percent

U ain’t getting your .000010 eth for it pajeet, it’s over

Kek you consider that hard work, brainlet?

how

yeah, look at what happened with CAN, really a good investment.

When u dropping your bags

what were you expecting

No, and it disgusts me to see this kind of thing happen

You do understand that was an insane time when BTC was dipping hard and taking down the whole market right?

You did put that into consideration?

Are you serious? A whatsapp conversation between two random numbers? And the guy asked forb1.2ETH? You think that the scammer would sacrifice potential “scam gains” of thousands of ETH for some internet user to keep his mouth shut (and trust him to keep it shut) FOR 1.2ETH? Cmon user, youre young its obvious but youre not retarded.

It happened before. CAN was going down even before the crash. After that it just went down harder.

And this is 1 cent at the moment. How can it get any lower

Nah, sorry, you just can't compare CAN and TEL. Sorry. Do as you wish.

I can only wish that this would be Cup and Handle right now, but I know it's not going to be and will fall down to trendling and move up slowly again thanks good.

hahahahahahahahahah

WOAH A PULLBACK, WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT OP

WAS THE TA FAGGOT ON 2 DAYS OLD COIN RIGHT? MY GOD, IT CAN'T BE

I see a head and shoulder's pattern