Be there or be square

Be there or be square.

But in all seriousness, XBY is about to explode.

>Supply will be reduced to around 100mil
>10,000 TPS on ZoltChain
>Monthly development updates, next one is tomorrow
>Functional testnet that's faster than Stellar
>Entire platform, not just a currency

Oh, and it's cheap AND normies haven't jumped on it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/reJ405r8nP0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks user bought 100k

10k transactions pre-zoltchain. Zoltchain will push it to instantaneous.

I honestly can't believe more people aren't jumping on XBY. I would mortgage my fucking house if I had one to put it on XBY, I'm that confident in their platform and team. Not to mention they also have supporting tokens for development (x fuel) and their own exchange coming out (xchange). It's one of the most clear 25-100x's of 2018 and people are still in the dark.

I'm excited. This will be top 10 by the end of the year.

Thanks user, printed 500k tether

i heard about it and want to get in, but do i have time left?
want to dump my ColX bags soon and then buy XBY

I’ve been in XBY, the “vaporware” claims lose water day by day. We getting money 2018

Mainnet isn’t for a little while, they don’t give time frames, so you can probs wait. But the price might go up when they register patent any day now.

You have a little while left before the real moon mission, but if you're interested, I wouldn't wait too long.

Zoltchain doesn't even exist you mongoloid. You've been scammed by hype men

hahaha nice FUD go buy some ICX at ATH pls

Nice FUD? Where's the evidence that it exists? You are speaking false info and dreams

Have you used the testnet yet? That's proof enough for the time being.

youtu.be/reJ405r8nP0

lazy fud

Lazy FUD? You know testnet isn't even on zoltchain you stupid fuck? It's supposedly on posign but even then can you really know? That's just what they are telling you. Considering it's closed source you're really just taking their word for it

Fuck this Cryptopia vaporware

Sage

You're going to feel a right cunt in a few months lad

doubt it

you brainlets will still be waiting for the inept team to file their patent (they wont)

Been telling people to buy XBY for months on my twitter. Check me out welambonow on there.

Lets just see about that.

>Saying shit we already know

You're a vagina.

xtrabytes is such an ugly name, though

Who cares its gonna be top 10

I am balls deep into xby by accident but its time for some concrete results, too much focus on useless shit

looking forward to the dev update tomorrow though

>TFW got in at $0.025

Everything is useless shit regarding XBY. They are hiding their tech (because there is none) and hoping to milk this thing out as long as they can with the promise of groundbreaking tech in the future.

inevitably, they will come out with a statement saying they couldnt properly implement zoltchain for whatever reason - but by that time the founders and whales will have way cashed out

kind of a whale here, if it ever gets on binance or kucoin Im cashing out asap

>goes through the time, money, and effort to get business registration and patent
>everyone working on the project is getting paid in X-Fuel which is literally worthless until the project is successful
>consistently showing progress in test net

Sure bro, it’s inevitable failure. If it’s a scam or vapor they sure are doing a good job with going out of their way to fool us because it could have been done with less (see TRON).

There is no patent, dummy

And it costs $4k to get an IBC in Seychelles. Chump change to keep this charade going

Consistently showing progress in testnet? You must not be in the testnet discord where there is problem after problem. Hell the devs said there would be a nice update a few days ago....nothing!

Oh hey, FUD.

I never said there was a patent. I did say time, money, and effort.

Also they just released their Jan newsletter. Looks pretty good to me. New exchange listing, plans for test net #4, etc.

But whatever, you do you.

70% XBY
30% VEN