Need advice !

What do you think about this portfolio is it gonna make it ?

>no mincoins
never

>le super diversified straight from reddit portfolio

what do you mean by reddit portfolio ?

I mean you did zero research and probably couldn’t tell me a single thing about those projects.

way too diversified and they're all shitcoins, good luck

lol I made a long research about each project I just wanted people opinion about it XD I'm not here to convince you to buy it

why all shitcoins ? can you explain plz

>theyre all shitcoins
>implying thats a bad thing
With such low amount of money, op should stay in shitcoins where margins are higher

>lol I made a long research
Tell me this, then. Why did you not go all in on the project that was most promising?

>i-i dunno, i guess you’re right and i didn’t do my research
Alright, then. I saved you having to reply, by the way.

To add those shitcoins arent shitty enough, OP needs to go below 20 milj cap

No I did my reach & I invested in each month in a project with a small amount because I'm still a student & can't invest big amount in 1 project

Whatever, buddy. Enjoy your 5k in 2019. If that’s what you were aiming for then you got it.

then what are your good coins ?

OP that is a route you've taken, and I can understand that. I've got 17 coins I put money into, and my portfolio remains balanced through high/lows.

I stay away from tipping coins (pointless) and projects which have high transaction/wallet fee costs. I keep ontop of daily news, check charts daily and have profit takes setup in advance to take profit from the ones which will face too much competition in the future.

If you made long research, please tell me why you bought FUN.

I always try to invest in useful & realistic project

thank you ^^

lol I did it because I bought it for 10$ XD it was my first time i used Exodus wallet

Guys, can you build me a portfolio with 500€ in BTC?

I recommand you GTO because they will launch the product in Q2 and they have 20 Millions user base in upLive app

What's your Red Card, for projects?

Tipping Coin/Token, for social media.
Their website lacks information.
No roadmap, not sticking to it, etc.
It's run by a small team of kneckbeards.
- who have jobs on the side.
Over embellished skillsets.
Their roadmap was made up of creating a website, their wallet, a fork and that's about it.
It's been listed on deadcoins dot com.

and Navcoin & APPC are long term hold (look at there roadmap) it will be a great year

well for me good projects are the one that can be useful for software development like navcoin & appc & also projects that have user base and real demand like GTO for live streaming

Man and i thought all the normie fags got wiped out from the crash

I'm a software developer I sometime try the demo XD to see if it's working & if the implementation is easy or not

typical shitcoin shrimp. say hi to reddit.

>does nothing new
>website is overcomplicated
>tries to invent things that already exist or tries to replace SAP
>it's a "community" coin
>has lots of partnerships, but no contracts

long story short.

I made it with BTC ETH XRP LTC XMR, I started investing april 2017.
This coins where the top and promesing coins back in april 2017 and also back in 2016, and this will not change in 2018.

Also back in april 2017 everyone told me I should invest in all those lower cap coins, most of them disappeard from the top 50 top 100 top 200

But I started with a way bigger amount, then you.

I also looked out to buy some maybe promesing coins like DCR IOTA XRB.
when they where worth nothing compaired today, but ended up not buying them and I dont regret it.

For example Vertcoin had a impressive hype and bougth 2000of them for approx 600$ and sold it for a few months later (because of the big altcoin crash in June July) for 5000$ with BTC ETH or whatever I would had the same performance. ( of course not If I had sold it at 8$, but who can time this shit)

The thing is, 90% of all altcoins arnt for the long run, because they loose long term against BTC ( a fact that is there since crypto as its known today exist)

Just look at XRP it didnt even had a new high compared to BTC ( last high was in may or something)
ETH is just back at 0,1 ratio but already was at 0,14( 10months ago) and dropped down to 0,025 ( thats a 80% loss)

OMg hyped to the skys promised to be >the< thing. its BTC ratio went to the level of the ICO...