You guys sure day trading is a meme?

You guys sure day trading is a meme?

how do you do it OP? RSI?

Wow you probably broke even after fees!

>OP now has to pay taxes on EVERY SINGLE transaction

kek

Daytrading is retarded, weektrading is where it's at.

For most, yes.

>Assuming every fucktard lives in the shithole USA

>OP started with 83 VEN
>Bought and sold 3 times (0.3% in fees)
>amount of sats after the day trading can buy 82 VEN
Good job OP

81 VEN now

It's mostly about figuring out where the current bottom is
Calculate it, fees are around a tenth of profits, god bless bnb
Not everyone is a burger
I actually have 85 VEN now, fees are 0.05% for the non-retards

if you're unable to make a profit with binance fees you must be a special kind of retard

>fees are 0.05% for the non-retards
>buy-sell-buy-sell-buy-sell
>0.05% x 6
It's 0.3%. And you have 85 because you had VEN earlier. Based on the log, you went from 0.048 to 0.050, which would only let you buy 81 VEN at the current price, so you fucked up big

Waith, you started with 87 VEN. My fucking sides

whats the best exchange for daytrading btc? poloniex?

>buys 87 VEN
>after a million trades, you end up with 85
Veeky Forums is proud of you

If a jew tells the truth, do they die?

what the fuck op are you retarded? you should at least aim for 2% profit

this is advanced bait

Binance

lmao I'm sure this is bait
you would have made more money with just 1 trade holding the ven

or bought them 2 months ago and don't touch anything

why? im looking for lowest fees

There's no way /biz is this retarded lmao

Are you implying you did it right? You started buying 87 VEN, and ended up selling 85 VEN. If you held your 87 VEN, right now you would have 0.056 BTC, while in your pic you only had 0.05 BTC after all the shit you tried to pull off.

why does that matter if he made cash profit exactly

because that's the point of day trading -- getting more cash through your trades, not necessarily buying more tradeable assets

is op literally retarded? you would have more if you just kept the initial ven-buy (@51571) and sold them as your last trade (@59859)

you literally lost money with the bullshit you did there and your 3 working braincells dont even get it rofl

>because that's the point of day trading -- getting more cash through your trades, not necessarily buying more tradeable assets
He got less than just buying VEN and holding for half a day

>is op literally retarded? you would have more if you just kept the initial ven-buy (@51571) and sold them as your last trade (@59859)
The funny thing is that VEN reached 64k sats.

picture of OP attached

Maybe, but not knowing when the price will go way up or way down is what makes aiming for a 2% minimum gain per trade an intelligent plan of action imo. You are probably right in the sense that he could have made more doing it your way, just as I'd have made 2% and 21% on BTC rather than 2% and 2% on my two BTC trades yesterday, but if you're day trading, OP's strategy looks healthy and smart to me.

>implying

wow this community is absolutely retarded and I love it

Wageslave work for wage slave gains

LMAO if you only made the first and last VEN order you would have 15% profit, instead you lost all those money for fees and minuscule profits

llok add me imma da ytrading fow lowwses

Topkek, I know what you are trying to say OP but the Veeky Forumstards are correct you would have made more money if you just held your VEN.