youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
goblockchainconnect.com/#PARTICIPANTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're absolutely right:

youtube.com/watch?v=roxe_XwODww

brainlets unite

kys

>Up 8% in the last hour

LETS GO BOYS, THIS SHIT IS PICKING UP PACE!

Pajeet coin

where can i see it?

KuCoin

Up, 11% in 2 hours.
Stay poor no brainey.

Been waiting since 65c for this moon!

We're off to Disneland boiiis.

We mooning right now, fellow brainholders

DBC is like an abusive girlfriend. It makes me feel so bad and I want to sell it, and the moment it starts going up I take it back and can't figure out why I wanted to be without it.

>mooning

kek thank god I dumped this shit at 3500 sats.

it's happening. get in and ride with us-

Double dip my newfriend.

the pajeets are playing you guys. get out while you can. you do realize this coin is CONFIRMED Pajeet

Why is this moon happening

the moment I feel like selling the dbc stack to flip some other shitcoins the thing rises 10%

I hate this garbage coin with a passion

Your here forever user. We are on this abusive ride together.

Fucking walls popping up as always. I fucking hate whoever is suppressing this coin. How long are these cunts gonna keep this low...

HOLY SHIT, THE MOUSE WAS RIGHT!!

What makes you believe those orders (2 to 3 BTC or so) aren't just normal sells? 10+ BTC, sure, that's a wall

Because these 1-4btc sell walls keep appearing and disappearing, without anyone buying them. No doubt there are some who are trying to sell and maybe swing trade this, but why sell it so low off the ground, when it can go to at least 1700-1800 easily.

I feel like the moment it hits 35-40c 90% of bag holders are just going to sell this shitcoin. Why did I listen to Veeky Forums

Looks like you're right, they're gone now. See you on the moon

And so it begins.

BRAIN GANG UNITE! WE RISE TONIGHT!

Happy to hear so many of you so positive about your dreams and DBC and the BRAIN GANG! I got up from sleeping in after such a long tough work week and this makes me feel lots better! Glad to see my BRAIN GANG is still holding it strong I did not have any doubts!

The mouse? What do you mean friend?

DBC Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

lel

our golden ticket to the moon, friend

SHIT exactly this morning i was thinking if it was time to get rid of these goddamn bags. I said to myself if the price didnt change for the rest of the day, then i would have sell everything

LETS GO BOIS

I hurt my stomach from laughing so hard

Damn right my friend, it is a big deal and will only get bigger when they get translators and hit the market of europe and the US with the value of this tech. HYPE!

Please just go up enough so that I can dump this steaming pile of dogshit for good.

DeepBrain Chain at 1$ for the end of the month

We getting featured in science journals now. Nature naming us one of their top AI projects to watch.

I know you're trolling but still GTFO

Fantastic news, spread it aorund my friends! Science journals be hyping DBC!

HYPE and TRUTH!

BRAIN GANG HYPE

If it doesn't move by middle of FEB I'm dumping at a loss. I don't give a fuck anymore.

goblockchainconnect.com/#PARTICIPANTS

They will talk alongside business leaders in 5 days. Relax and watch the pump.

>goblockchainconnect.com/#PARTICIPANTS

Even the chinks haven't escape the numale phenomenon - behold the poon lord. Looks like a solid event. Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, etc, all have their leaders and founders speaking.

He's from the US though.

Makes me feel a little better about the future. It's going to be a yellow one.

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.