Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

I think we should migrate Veeky Forums from this toxic racist website to reddit. We can't even downvote the posts we don't like here, so what's the point haha. What do you think fellas?

> cute pepe

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would award thee gold and an unlimited number of upboats if possible. I agree! We must leave this board! *tips menorah*

Upvoted.

Haha wow, you're *something extremely condescending*
*gets 100+ upvotes*

Haha I dunno what you mean.

no nigga fuck off

That's, like, so offensive. This is exactly the behavior I'm talking about. We seriously need to move this crypto thing off of this disgusting nazi website.

yes and take your nushit with you

GTFO PLEBBIT NIGGERS

Don't be so mad, Veeky Forums is over. Reddit is taking over.

STOP

whats the deal with this new wojack

I agree. Not being able to censor incorrect opinions is horrible.

Die muthafuckas die

Well said. This website brings out the worst in people. If it weren't for the reddit it would be shit.

this is my nujack variation
what do you think

Ah, what a nice day to gas the kikes and hang the niggers. How do you do fellow arians.

sage

Reported.

MODS