pick 2

UFR and FUN

Link link

LINK BAT

LINK VEN

int was actually a good pick.

UFR and REQ are pathetic tho

Link Req you fucking dope its the biz special

God I hate UFR so much why the fuck does a peer 2 peer platform need a coin jesus I wish swift death on all the pajeets that shill that shit

LINK and XLM

I'm in on BAT and XLM.

100% ACCURATE SHILL RANKING:

1. VEN
POWERGAP
14. LINK
GAP
17.INT
18.BAT
GAP
21.XLM
POWERGAP
51.REQ
POWERGAP
81.FUN

999999(LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE). UFR

>not X and VEN

The shilling is annoying as fuck desu. Ive been in since ico/before discovering biz, its been good to me.

I hold almost every single one of those coins except bat (coz I sold) and ufr (coz ppl say it's a pajeetcoin)

Shilling: UFR and Vechain
Being laughed at: Link and FUN

Ven Link

/thread

VEN, rest are shitcoins

REQ LINK

INT
UFR
FUN
because fuck you

INT INT INT INT
thank me later

> trying to teach retards
Just leave them be user more for us

INT and VEN, been in crypto for a little over my month and I’ve 10xed my money thanks to these two.

Too late i'm already making dem gainzzz

This.

UFR is a discord P&D coin.

Spammy and lazy memes.

BAT FUN

ETH baby, that and XMR those are what you want to hold long term after your altshitcoins have their moon one day

BAT + FUN
only correct answer

I own all of these lol.

Req, XLM

Ven if it wasn't overvalue at this point

1. INT
2. ZCL
3. VEN
4. BAT
5. REQ
6. FUN
--- EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS A P&D --
999. UFR

this
FUN and FUN. it is my only moonshot. balls deep $10k. otherwise bluechips mostly eth. see you on the moons

Int and link

I'm 50-50 XLM and FUN myself. February should be good.

VEN and LINK.

the UFR pajeets are getting more subtle with their shilling

Xrb is mentioned everyday. One of the top performers since December 2017

underdog: INT

big dog: VEN

shut up you dumb pajeet. You really think that people are so dumb to fall for your obvious shilling?

>hurr durr I post image with the most popular coins and then put the UFR next to them that will somehow trick people thinking this isn't an UFR shilling thread

Fellow bat and ven here. Out drinking today. How many hours will this alt run last? Last saturday i doubled my folio but was too drunk to sell. Help me Veeky Forums prophets

Did you read my second post you cromagnon dickshit?

UGh damnit.

VEN/XLM is the ultimate choice

I was replying to your second post you braindead 50 IQ subhuman. Now fuck off back to shitting in streets

LINK XLM easy
woke

Chain Link

from top to bottom based on how close they are to mass adoption

1. XLM
2. XLM
3. XLM
4. XLM
5. VEN
6. LINK
7. BAT
8. FUN

UFR is being shilled af, which hurt credibility but imo good coin. will continue to hold it

REQ & XLM

LINK & BAT are best joke coins.

BAT and LINK baby

Cancerous coin shill edition.

i see you're a man of culture also

how to become cryptorich: don't listen to biz

LINK AND FUN

INT and VEN

They are the only ones to gonna make it.
Rest is meh.

VEN and XLM, with FUN for the excellent memes.

Probably LINK and VEN.
Both are cults.
FUN is just a sad scam.

VEN

INT number 1. This is going to jupiter, been saying it since 2200 sats. still not too late. This one is SPACEBOUND - easy 10x from here.

INT and VEN obviosuly...

$LINK $FUN

"the UFR pajeets are getting more subtle with their shilling"

you are smart and that's exact what this post is

/end thread

FUN & DGB, fuck the rest

LINK: Solves easily the number 1 problem in crypto just now. Bringing external data into contracts for real use will be crypto 3.0

UFR: Takes and improves on the only thing that was ALMOST decentralised already, and proven to be used and popular: torrents.

Also quite like FUN but you said 2

UFR and INT
>great whitepaper
>alpha soon
>responsive developers
>low marketcap
>real use

XLM & FUN

XLM and FUN 100%

REQ and REQ
or
REQ and LINK
You're pathetic.

UFR is definitely one of the most shilled here. But it's also a great project and deserves most of the praise it gets. It solves the biggest problem in torrenting today, anything but the most popular shit being dead for seeds, by incentivizing people to seed obscure and rare torrents. Essentially you are mining tokens with your bandwidth instead of bricking your CPU/GPU and turning your house into a sweat lodge. It also has huge potential for partnerships with streaming torrent services like Popcorn Time.

VEN XLM

Xmr and TRX

UFR and LINK so I can have decentralized smart oracles ensure that my futa loli tentacle rape hentai is properly being seeded

UFR is the king of shilling. Also it has the biggest room to grow.

FUCK YOUR MAINSTREAM SHILL COINS. BUY LEND INSTEAD ITS 15% OFF FUCK KNOWS WHAT IT DOES BUT ITS GOT BLOCKCHAINS WHAT IN CRIKEY FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR

all in VEN

VEN XLM

ufr is a short term 3x-5x despise the pajeet shilling. I have a stack of ufr just to flip and buy more link and request, which are the actual long term moon missions.

If you dont have short term and long term investments you are not gonna make it.

Without a doubt FUN and BAT

FUN and LINK should be in the finals. just look at the memes

I did the same with Elix. Funnily enough you said the same about it too and it went from 1000 sats to 10k sats in a single night and held since.

UFR is the next elix like pump

INT / Stellar

INT is the real deal

No. It WAS 3-5x. Pajeets completely ruined this coin, every thread on reddit and on biz gets instantly FUDded to death. This will never get anywhere unless the team releases news.

INT AND INT

good call

Linkies.. kek

UFR & UFR

LINK AGI master race

BAT and XLM.

Just because you put them in an image together doesn't make them equal.

These two are by far the best even among many coins outside of this image.

REQ

Fun and Req, i'm pretty bullish on both as they've still got lots of room to grow and great things to come.

UFR and FUN

BAT and XLM

If you aren't holding FUN and XLM you are a trash pleb. Veeky Forums is gonna make a whole bunch of NEETS rich

And the team will never ever release news again.

Dude, this is the new elix. Anyone not retarded bought at 1k and sold at 7k in the first pump, then you had to listen to people who bought at 7k how it was a shitcoin. But then 2 months later it did another 10x from 1k to 10k.

UFR will moon from 5k to 25k in a near future. Same with Coss. Those are 100% sure short term flips.

You think UFR value is only determined by shilling? They have pretty big milestones coming up soon, which surely makes people hodl and buy more.

UFR & INT

>UFR will moon from 5k to 25k in a near future. Same with Coss

You dont think coss is long term?

VEN and REQ. XLM would be third. The others are kek tier.

link, ven