4 days

the supply will double when the mainnet launches.

you've been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7qzjc3/what_the_white_paper_really_says_about_total/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so wait till mainnet and then buy when the market floods? Am I hearing you right?

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7qzjc3/what_the_white_paper_really_says_about_total/

just stfu

Yes you idiot

Fake and gay
They already confirmed that this is not the case.

"50% of those tokens have been used for the token sale (the ICO) – 400 million tokens These are the token are currently circulating!
The other 50% of the total supply will be ‘released’ once the main net launches. They’re allocated as following:

10% Team, Advisors & early Contributors – 80 million tokens
10% Community Group & Strategic Partners – 80 million tokens
14% ICX foundation – 112 million tokens
16% Reserve – 128 million tokens
"

there's no one stopping the other holders from selling their icx

THIS COIN IS LITERALLY A CULT COIN IN CONECTION WITH SATAN; ITS FOUNDERS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED JESUS CHRIST; DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COIN; IF YOU DO YOU WILL SELL YOUR SOUL AND LOOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

So there will be a drop in price?

how much retracement u guys think we will have when ppl sell on mainnet? 20-25%?

you sure about that? could be in the contracts

just read the post goddamnit DYOR

"... You will realize quite quickly that some of those expenses might not be paid with ICX but with fiat. And when coins have been allocated to pay those expenses it means that these coins must be in circulation to be sold for fiat."

"... The coins that will be issued for Team, Advisors & early Contributors will be in circulation if there is no lockup contract. Given the fact that they already wait for 4 months, I would assume that there is not further lockup and that they are free to use them. (ICON would have to confirm this.)"

typically whatever you expect to happen in crypto the opposite happens

>everyone thinks price will tank on main net
>price will tank 20% or so on launch for about 30 minutes, more and more people will panic sell maybe it will dip as much as 40%
>whales buy up all the cheap tokens and price recovers within an hour
>price ends the day up 50%

>he doesn't understand the difference between circulating and total supply

Everybody laugh now.

110% price will be below current price 2 days after main net launch, I say 2 days becuase pajeets might buy en masse unwittingly & traders will wait to dump to maximise gainz

Thats if the main net is launched on time, I expect delays.

I have 3100 ICX. Was planning on selling 1100 for WAN when it hits exchanges. Any thoughts?

I think it's more important to know what happens after the mainnet launch. Any partnership news incoming or something like that?

Actually a rational write-up.

>I’m not saying that this will all happen immediately after the release of the main net! It might take several years or decades to use all those allocated coins. It’s just to show that they will be released if needed.

>Another point is, that a part of the reserve will be used to guaranty liquidity for the DEX. These coins are theoretically circulating, but won’t be used all at once! They will only be used if needed to prevent market manipulation. For sure they will sell and buy if needed but they will NOT dump this amount! That wouldn’t even make sense as it’s the exact opposite of what they want to archive with those coins

>Will this affect the current price? Depends on how many uneducated people are going to panic once they realise that the total and circulating supply changed.

>Other than that, I’d say no, as this is written in the white paper from day one. It’s common knowledge for every serious investor. I would also assume that this is already priced in at our previous ATH. There’s absolutely no reason for FUD.

Summit on the 31st will have announcements on dapps running on the platform = use cases/partnerships etc. More to the point, Koreans will be able to trade it which will more than offset any released ICX.

just panic sold 100k

SOLD and bought AION has so many space to grow

space, finally

Doesn’t matter, the doubling in supply is already priced in.

i think the team and the advisors are gonna drop all their shekels after the mainnet

just bought 1mill

Money is the root of all evil after all, so bring in the dosh.

FUD DONT BELIEVE HIM!! FUD

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW
DUNH
DUNH DUNH
DUUH
DUNH
DUNH DUNH