Is ChainLINK and Veeky Forums the same as Trump and /pol/? Do you believe in meme magic?

Is ChainLINK and Veeky Forums the same as Trump and /pol/? Do you believe in meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com/bitconnect
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As shitty as Trump is, at least he won SOMETHING. ChainLink has no future potential with these shitty devs.

fuck chainlink seriously

fucking rekt

Nope, Trump is real.
VEN is our Trump

Trump has been fairly clear on his view on taxation, immigration and "political correctness". All three (especially the latter two) appear to be aligned with the consensus on /pol/.
ChainLINK appear to have one of the most promising cases for real life application, It has a fairly low market cap, and the team behind it seem to be entirely indifferent about the actual price of chainlink; but go by the mantra that "the product will speak for itself".
The first two, are almost identical with the consensus on Veeky Forums, when considering what to invest in.

So i'll say that there are some similarities, it has however nothing to do with memes or magic.

>he actually thinks LINK can do things

Dude it is a fuckibg scam

>IT WAS HER TURN

Meme magic takes two tries. First Ron Paul (failure), then Trump (success). First DigiByte (failure), then Chainlink (success).

If it was a scam, then the team behind it are the most incompetent scammers on the planet.

>He thinks link is a meme

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahaahahahha

>Is ChainLINK and Veeky Forums the same as Trump and /pol/? Do you believe in meme magic?

these digits say yes

Interesting.
I actually think LINK threads have more magick digits than other threads.
I think Veeky Forums is onto something, same way as /pol/

Unironically, yes and I will tell you why.

The concept of memetics was originally introduced by Richard Dawkins in his book "the selfish gene". Essentially, he posited that ideas and concepts are subject to the same mechanics as genetics in the way they "reproduce" and spread throughout cultures. Memes are essentially just ideas and ideas have to go through a natural selection process that determines whether the components of the idea are fit for survival and propagation.

Consider Veeky Forums as an environment in which ideas are naturally selected. Veeky Forums's platform is a uniquely harsh environment where only the especially fertile ideas are able to survive - posts only last 2 hours tops, there's no upvote/downvote system or identification that is tied to an idea's introduction. These two components are

ah fuck it i'm not writing the rest but trust Veeky Forums.

>every coin I missed out on is a scam

good post

Write the rest please.

I need this.

I enjoyed your post even though you didn’t finish it

found the redditor

excellent post

I don't own link, I just like link memes. Why I would buy it? Shadw forked days ago. Sir Gay betrayed you and run away with Jason Parcel.

I'm fleshing this concept out further and I'm going to publish it soon. You guys will get the memo

I actually want to hear the rest, this is a good post

So basically Veeky Forums is the surface of venus so far as memetic environments go, and only the roughest toughest most bulletproof ideas can withstand the furnace blast of post ephemerality, FUD, and random wojak noise that permeates the site.

Compared to most other places on the internet where posts are permanent, where selective pressure is way less. It's kind of like the difference between oral history and written history. Any retard can write their ideas down and they'll stand the test of time because the medium is durable. Doesn't mean their ideas are worth shit. Meanwhile oral history has to be passed down again and again, and if the idea doesn't ring true to anyone during that chain of succession they'll ditch it and the idea will die.

I was a /pol/ack from early 2013 until right after Trump’s victory. It was amazing watching Trump’s rise from being a complete long shot to winning the presidency, /pol/ was behind him every step of the way. I see the same with LINK. We begin as a laughing stock and nobody takes us seriously, but it only makes the inevitable victory that much sweeter. Meme magic is real. Nobody but Veeky Forums knows how successful LINK will become just like nobody but /pol/ knew that Trump would win.

More or less you're on the right track. An important part is to understand that just like in genetics, the things that survive are not necessarily the best "logically" but for whatever other indeterminable reason they are the ones that experienced reproductive success.

Take pepe for example I mean what is it about pepe that we can't fucking drop - consider the amount of reproductive memetic strength for pepe to get posted every day so so often. Every meme-like post on Veeky Forums could be the next pepe but because posts disappear so fast the majority of them die. For whatever reason, the attributes of pepe make it especially powerful in terms of reproduction. That intangible quality that allows pepe to have completely enchanted those who have been exposed to it.

Now think about chainlink and how it seems to display those same qualities! Possibly even in a harsher environment (Veeky Forums competitive vs. /pol/ already groupthink). It's worth investing in chainlink for this memetic quality ALONE.

Couple that with the actual strong fundamentals and it's a certainty that chainlink will be successful, provided the team is able to produce the product they envision.

>posts only last 2 hours tops
interesting, PR experts estimate life of an average social media post at about 2 hours

exactly this user, its like how we all refer to every single one of each other as user and hate tripfags, same reason we hate reddit, why most of us are NEETS, and hate college too, this is a true battleground of ideas, and only those most powerful will remain

think about how many memes have started on Veeky Forums and permeated the rest of the world, how /pol/ helped get trump elected and their real world battle with shia le boof, and i unironically only invest in Veeky Forums memes and it has been quite profitable

its some weird metaphysical bullshit, but trust Veeky Forums, your intuition, and the memes

The difference is that those posts are not just "naked" ideas. There are other variables that affect the likelihood of reproduction that don't reflect that inherent fertility of the idea alone - if a pop culture icon presents an idea then it is likely that the identity of the poster is to blame for the subsequent propagation rather than strictly the idea's fertility. Same concept for upvotes/downvotes, top posts, all the different external variables that artificially affect an ideas' reproductive strength on other platforms.

Link in 3-4 years will be worth over $100.

Trips confirm

XLM=Trump

Yes Trump and link fanatiscism is eerily similar

Outstanding post

Link is the supreme erc20 token

those are not trips

$100000 EOD

#I'mWithHer
#StinkyLinkiesBTFO

atleast Im green

i mean i guess you got trips in the end so that still works. haha r-right?

*upvote*

We're going to be eating comped sushi courtesy of link dividends for the rest of our lives

since we already ceased pretending we're retarded for a few minutes I will tell you something. One of the most important factors for creating a meme is a large group of people has to be familiar with an idea. So "hey vsauce, Michael here" is guaranteed to be memed because millions of people hear this simple phrase over and over again. So a funny way for social interaction is to make a joke about something we can collectively refer to ( = meme). This is why I think meme magic will work for Link. It is controversial because some people think it's a failed project and some people think it's the future so it's guaranteed people will discuss it. And if they discuss it they'll make memes about it. Sergey couldn't possibly afford the amount of ads these memes are equivalent to. You saw what Trump did? He said controversial things on purpose to get hours and hours of media coverage. There's probably less than 50 people shitposting about Link here every day but it already feels like it's the 'hot crypto' everyone is talking about.

mf... I only invested in chainlink because I believe in meme magic

me too but it looks like my blind retarded trust is paying off kek

So Hitler actially did nothing wrong, since that idea survived on Veeky Forums?

supreme

You must have missed this so I will help you:

The memetic fertility is not a reflection of an ideas logical strength - just like our genetic manifestations are not the best ones that we could have evolved to have.

If genetic reproduction always made sense rationally - why didn't we evolve to be strong mega smart never depressed etc. etc. For whatever reason the way we evolved is just what was reproductively the strongest way, not a reflection of what would have been "best".

Same concept applied to memetics. Essentially, Hitler did wrong but the ideas are contagious as fuck.

There is a lot of writing to be done to explore all of these things like I said I will try to write up a more comprehensive thesis and I'll let everyone know when it's done.

Let me destroy your logic here. By your logic the Bitconnect Carlos should bring success as well.

>by your logic

No, you're reducing an elegant explanation into something one dimensional so that you can knock it down. Fundamentals must be inline as well for a meme to have long term staying power. Obviously Bitconnect had enough meme potential to blow up in value but it couldn't last because it was fundamentally worthless.

expain to me why Trump is shitty. Pro tip you cant.

He's done more in his first year than obama in his entire 8 years. Trump will be the greatest president of all time

Bitconnect was also elegant until it became one dimensional.

>expain to me why Trump is shitty. Pro tip you cant.
Please go back to the_donald.

Another factor that was mentioned before, is the magnitude of the effort put into both the shilling and FUD memes. It's not so much how much something is shilled or FUD'd, but rather the amount of effort that is put into the shill or FUD.

This was very much the case with Trump, as well with link. Look how effort is point into the FUD memes. And look how much effort was put into the AssBlaster posts. LARP or not, that is on FBIAnon levels of shilling.

Sure feels like Veeky Forums in here

But also how do you identify fundamental value in case of LINK compared to fundamental value of lets say Bitconnect.

Found the jew

Link will succeed
Green ID confirms

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

ChainLink = Jew scam

I tried to trade link to accumulate, fucking lost 200 linkies wtf im such a brainlet and poorfag, only 2k links left

I'm going to assume you understand what LINK is and why it's useful because I don't feel like typing all that up, but BitConnect promised its users ~1% profits everyday if they "loaned" money and relied on an aggressive marketing campaign to bring in money. It was unambiguously a Ponzi scheme to anybody who was familiar with the concept.

finder.com/bitconnect

How so? Seemed to me like it was a Ponzi scheme from the beginning.

I've had the same thought.
I didn't buy the dip though and I only have 670 linkies.
I bought at previous ath and held.
I'm going to be a wage cuck forever :(

>he hasnt researched Hitler
what are you doing on Veeky Forums

we LINKies are gonna get everything comped. believe me.

this

>4 Chan is a network of people that can critique each other without reputation interfering
>Communication is more honest beacsue of this
>over time this allows the network of people to make more and more correct postulations
>at the same time inside jokes are developed and layered
>memes evolve into esoteric symbols that are exclusionary to people who do not initiate themselves into the culture
>you cannot understand what is being truly said here without basically immersing yourself into the culture
>this forces you to take the redpills of the particular board
>more new members of the secret society
>memetic feedback loop grows until it gets too big and diversity of meme propagation produces memes that no longer adhere to old structure
>this happens when memes become too abstract and stray far enough from the original formula that the uninitiated can participate in meme development.

Biz has 1-2 years left at most. It's going through the same cycle as POL.

They're both equally as cringey

>saw it at 1.13 earlier
>knew I should have sold
>back at 1.05
>could have made 10%

Some quality posts here. Thank you famalam.

>cringey

i can't quite put my finger on it but something about the use of this word makes me want to gauge out the eyes of whoever said it with my thumbs

ITT: linkies stop fudding for one second

Mfw the incessant fudding here has probably resulted in at least one person actually believing this

I have just wanna trigger some cucks.

>no rebuttal

>more mqgix digix
If this is true, then it's solely due to the utter fuckton of threads made each day

Remember preSibos? Link threads everywhere, one or two shitcoin threads on the front page, all else was LINK

sold my links for mincoins.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
discord gg/XzF2mCa

I fucking hate those impatient whales. If they could only just wait and hodl for a day our growth rate would be double. But noooo 1 cent up? Time to trade and fuck it up down 10 cents.

MODS RANGE BAN INDIA

Watch and learn

I have a large amount of money and time invested in Chainlink and participate in heavy funding. People that don’t see the use cases and potential of Link don’t deserve it.

Lil tiny ass guy

wassup my lil nigga shieeettt

Because you know they make people cringe but you can't accept it.

Funding=fudding. Sorry sir.

sh-shut up whale! im trying my best okay??

Bro, you sound smart as fuck
Going to read this book. Thanks for the tip

It's all good my lil nigga we all gonna make it

keep bein you

Hope u didn fomo in
We're goin back to 20c
Get ready

No. /pol/ was for the most part aligned behind Trump during the election and everyone was effectively working together to create the meme majick. At least 75% of Veeky Forums thinks ChainLink is a pajeet scam

B-but c-cup and h-h-handle

Cup n handle was intended to lure u in

I've been in since october

WHAT DID ASSBLASTER SAY ABOUT LARGE SELL WALLS APPEARING AND NOT SELLING

MOST ARE FAKE. HODL LINK MARINE

>shitty devs
They were the only outside crypto devs to score a PoC with Swift, eat shit faggot.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't like to buy more LINK

>implying

no i think it's that "cringey" is a completely banal and middlebrow term used by dullards to describe anything that is low-brow or high-brow. it's the tell-tale mark of someone without any aesthetic sense

If you hodl, you render market easier to manipulate.
Y do you think AB shared that inside information? Out of pity for you? No, he just wants more LINK as anybody else

No, It's like neutral milk hotel - ITAOTS on /mu/