Serious thoughts on this?

Serious thoughts on this?

I would throw a grand on it and wait but was wondering what everyone else is thinking

I already bought COSS at .22 and it mooned to 2$ if this can do the same I am sold.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL
shortly.cc/Y1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fucking shills disgust me.

The ICO ends and immediately you all hit onto Veeky Forums to start trying to get people to FOMO in so you can dump.

Get. the. fuck. off. this. planet.

I already bought user. It WILL be worth more than COSS and it’s is made by a genius

>FOMO in so you can dump
???
This won't be on exchanges for at least a month. Do you really think biz has that long an attention span?

The fuck is your problem? This is an open discussion about this coin that no one knows what will happen with it.

Also fwiw the tech behind this looks a lot stronger than Coss (though the devs there had apparently not heard of minification or gzip so that bar is pretty low).

COSS Devs did not head about minification or the XMC devs?

I bought in even though I'm a burger, what I like is that the people who bought at 5 cents and under won't be able to dump their bags right away once ico is over.

The Coss devs. CoinMetro seem to have at least a reasonable idea about what they are doing if you look at their tech stack in the whitepaper - React (building with Grunt), MongoDB, Postgres, Redis for caching etc. Personally I wouldn't go nodejs server-side for something like this but it can work with the right team etc.

Problem is it'll take ages for anything to come of this

Having said all that, the tech section is also a bit buzzwordy for my taste (wtf do they mean when they say that React is scalable?) but overall I would say this easily has the potential to outperform Coss, assuming the crypto market is still alive in six months...

I am on the Telegram and they are answering every possible questions

Haha go on then ask them what they mean when they say React is scalable - curious what they will say...

Though I suspect they will just say something about modular development etc. So scalable in the sense that the codebase can grow without turning into shit, which is very different from the general concept of scaleable meaning can handle more users easily.

Will post back

They working on base of the platform for over a month and a half (4 months)
Beta lunch in March.

Scalability is not going to be a huge issue.
looking to make sure physical office space and HR, tech standpoint is 100% scalable.
They know what the market is looking for so they are preparing for what the market wants.

THey are working on handling 200k people a day. Thats what I got by asking questions about react scalability.

what's the minimum contribution?

So nothing about React then...

ICO hasn't even started yet mate, it starts in february. There is currently a 24 hour flash sale going on, another 6 hours left or so.

Use my referal for extra coins if you want to buy any pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL

April is beta launch
And they have a debit card coming out

The ceo has experience with stocks with fxpig. I truly belive in this project as it will surpass Binance and hopefully éliminée kikebase

ico is running february to march, and beta exchange will be up and running by the end of march. they started developing last year, and they already run a forex exchange so they know the business and are experienced with this kind of stuff

For those that want in, it is open until 7PM EST today on their first flash sale. If you want in, you need to use the password 2damoon

Here you can get a 2.5% bonus: shortly.cc/Y1Fs

The pre-sale already ended. Don't try to be a smartass cunt.

They are opening flash sales but you are not gonna get the 50% discount presale boys got righ at the beginning.

You're talking about the crowdsale that will almost be public price, useless.

My advice to you plebs is just watch it crash when it gets listed, with a bit of luck you'll get in at presale price.

I got confirmations they are not going to have it listed on other exchanges.

NOBODY
IN
THESE
SHILL
THREADS
MENTIONS
THAT
YOU
CAN
NOT
PARTICIPATE
IN
THE
FLASH
SALE
IF
YOU
LIVE
IN
AMERICA

NOBODY
IN
THESE
SHILL
THREADS
MENTIONS
THAT
YOU
CAN
NOT
PARTICIPATE
IN
THE
FLASH
SALE
IF
YOU
LIVE
IN
AMERICA

You can participate if you live in america, they are workign on the legal stuff and they might be exempted. Maybe they will maybe they wont, if they wont you get refunded.

There's a mandatory KYC in order to unlock your purchased tokens.

I think I'll pass this one.

They seem very knowledgable with Forex stuff and this is their own product.
CEO is the same CEO of FXPIG, and I suppose the purpose of XMC is to be sort of an ETF fund but using crypto.

Make of it as you will.

>implying amerifats count for anything other than weak hands

>There's a mandatory KYC in order to unlock your purchased tokens

Which is a good sign as this will be a year of regulation. One of Coss's biggest strengths is their commitment to compliance, and it seems like CoinMetro is going down the compliance route as well.

land of the freeeee

this will skyrocket, believe me :)