COSS

I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT $2
YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME IT WAS THE NEXT KUCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you had tried out their worthless excuse for an """exchange""" you would never have purchased it

dyor next time

How could you look at that shit UI and possibly think that people would use it?

this is a huge shitcoin, but its gonna pump sooner or later, get rid of your bags by then

Hold till 20$ now.

>bought at .22c comfy
>shilled it on Veeky Forums to get people comfy but get called pajeet and kucoin is "better"

You just had to look at the calls man..

you do realize rune will run away with ur shit sooner or later, he has incompetent written all over himself and his 'dev team'. just like his last coin

Sell that shit and buy binance coins before it is too late

the delusion of coss holders

you deserve everything that is going to happen to you

What will he run away with?

Bags of Coss he made useless?

You guys just need to chill. Eth was under 10 for a full year before mooning.

> you deserve everything that is going to happen to you
A 20x networth and a lifetime monetary return? Glad we agree.

no lol you can keep your coss, but he'll get nice and comfy on the btc and eth you fools ever sent to his exchange to buy the coss bags

It still is the next Kucoin you impatient mofo.

You should also get some SGR if you want another obvious Exchange-based moon mission.

>exchange being shilled since it was 20 cents
>bitch and moan about it being a scam until after it 10xs
>buy in
>complain it doesn't do anything
You deserve to lose.

Lol

Running exchanges is the most profitable business in crypto. If he wanted to run, he would have done so already, rather than spend money to hire more devs.

I have bags from $.25, im not selling until end of March at least.

This will explode anyways as soon as they got their problems fixed sso.coss [dot] io/api/invite/N8SVV76DNY
meanwhile use my link to register

lol its the next kucoin but its actually older than kucoin. Coss is a sloppy mess

If you guys want to see why you need to dump coss, look at bibox. Brand spanking new binance/kucoin looking exchange that works. This exchange is already 10x better than coss. Imagine how many new better exchanges will be around before "coss" fixes all their issues.

Fucking pajeet retards here

Man literally HIRES more devs and have them on payroll.

If he wanted to exit scam he would have done so during the great crash of 2018.

Aside from that, they fucked up. But guess what, 100% fee split allocation for two fucking weeks.

AND people get to keep the profit they have done with THEIR fuckup

go poo in the loo and drink cow piss

Im not saying rune doesnt have good intentions im saying coss is straight garbage and 10 more better exchanges will come before coss figures it out.

Look at bibox, brand new and on the binance/kucoin level. Coss is fucked

Them letting such a major bug into production means they have incompetent devs who don't test their code. Have fun losing all your money when COSS gets MtGoxed. It's hilarious seeing the sheer number of COSS shills willing to excuse such a serious mistake because the devs gave them slightly more worthless tokens. Really reminds me of the niggers who invested in Bitconnect.

They've developed an emotional attachment to their investment, which never ends well.

Seriously how long does it take to make a decent product and fix all these issues?

Nah, you don't really understand development that well. Coss already has all the pieces there, which is the hardest part. Most importantly, the dividend system through smart contracts.

Fine tuning and API are all that is actually left. Easily done in a few months.

Fiats gateway will probably be in another 6 months. This is more about legal issues and compliance.

Their site is getting a lot better, back end upgrades coming soon, FIAT after that, coins being added.

Future looks good for COSS, I'm hodling even though I bought at ~$1.50

Just hold retard

I am a dev and can tell you the coss team is incompetent at best. The fact they went for a gui change over engine/backend dev is incredibly bad choice.

HODL my friend, this exchange will be huge by EOY

Do you think other coins recovered?
Market is shit = your coin is shit.

Normies will love it

Engine upgrade coming in like a month, if you ain't buying till then consider this rocket departed

Keep FUDing, boys. More cheap COSS for me.