/ref/qIGFw7AgB3RREJoN

>10mil Market Cap
>Backed by YCom
>16% Presale Bonus
>no blockchain competiton
>working product
>Decentralized streaming for educators.
>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
>applying to Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HitBC (Legit info from their website - google it.)
>AMERICANS AND CHINESE CAN JOIN ICO (MAKE SURE EACH ICO TRANSACTION IS UNDER 5K TO PREVENT KYC)
>Refer to QSP/REQ which are also backed by YCom for similar results.

Easy 10-20x in a few months

>Oh did I forget to mention that they value BTC at 16k and ETH only at 1k so if you purchase with BTC you get it at approximately 0.05-0.07$ per EDU

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
tokensale.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop, it's being shilled here for at least 2 weeks now and the ICO is still not sold out.
Moon mission aborted.

That 10m hardcap looks solid
Shill me more might invest 5 ETH

Kys OP. This shit looks likena huge scam and people are cutting off the book deals with the CEO if they invest 20 eth or more they get 40% more tokens.

The YouTube video is all fake comments too.

Enjoy your scam

Partnered with Alchemy which are very close with bittrex
Discussion in Korean Veeky Forums so koreans might be interested in it
10mil hardcap and it's backed by ycombinator - REQ/QSP both easily went 10-20x when their original hardcap was 25-50mil
Americans AND chinese can join the ico this is the first time i've ever seen this
>HOWEY test compliant so it can easily be listed on Bittrex

This is false, I contacted the CEO directly and offered to invest 4btc the most he offered me was the original public bonus of 20%

Proof it fgt

I personally decided to put in more after I heard this from the CEO since he was so honest and willing to not shaft other small time investors after hearing this

Thanks for your honesty user all inned on this i hope we make it

this just sounds stupid

Just like every other coin

I'm in. Someone use my code please:
tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

Most coins in the top 100 have no real use case lets not even talk about the working product i think it can easily 3x minimum with that hard cap and ycombinator

when does the ico end? when it reaches the cap or?

BAHAHAH IT STILL HASN'T SOLD OUT WHAT A TOTAL SHIT TOKEN.

when it reaches the cap but they aren't updating the cap realtime

Token sale started 3 days ago

heres a tip user since I'm shilling my ref link here like a pajeet.

>The goal of the game is to accumulate more btc
>We accumulate more btc by buying alts in icos or when they're undiscovered and selling them to normies.
>If you don't think an education platform backed by Ycombinator will be shilled on reddit in a few months you're in for a rude awakening
>Buy low and sell high to normies = more btc
>>No one really cares about the project they invest in they only care about the profits earned

yeah vechain also sounded stupid to me a month ago
there are no real use coins except xmr

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/3CmOqgeoB1X3urii get in and use my ref please I helped another lucky user earlier with my 5eth investment.

Thanks ill use your ref soon user

tokensale.
liveedu.
tv/ref/zyv2DyGGQGWhQfWzu

Use my link you noobs