YOU TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR THE DIP

ahahahahahahahahaha he fell for it

normie

Don't trust the meme lines.

yeah basically every time crypto crashes a bunch of pajeets will call every recovery a DCB even while its actually recovering.

It takes experience to identify the actual trend reversal, but as a general rule of thumb if the market has already crashed 50% from the ATH THEN ITS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO CRASH MUCH MORE YOU RETARD.

>as a general rule of thumb if the market has already crashed 50% from the ATH THEN ITS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO CRASH MUCH MORE
I'll keep this in mind, mate, thanks

If this fucker replaces the old wojack im out of this board.

i seriously hate that wojak

Same here senpai. I thought it was a troll but looks like OP is actually this gay

Yep, tired of seeing this cartoony crap.

>tfw my masterplan to hoard all of Veeky Forums's gains for myself is working

only newfags us the new shitjak

give up your anger
give up everything
it's over

> +1
new desktop background!

The real cataclysmic crash to end crypto will happen between 8-20 trillion total marketcap.

In the meantime, treat everything as if is 100% correct, because he is.

You're welcome by the way. Treat this as being absolute truth (because it is) and you'll earn more gains by acting accordingly. This isn't the last time we will have a panic similar to this.

Thank you man, I'm new to this... I invested 500 EUR for starting during the crash, then after learning how to move properly I was waiting for a further dip to invest 10k EUR, but it seems it's not going down... I made 50% profit in 3 days but I hope it goes down to invest more :/

hahaha he thought the dip would be 8k hahahahaha

its most likely not going back into the 10k or lower range, but even if it does it will eventually recover above that.

The 8k meme is like 5% likely to happen. And even then it wont remain in that range for long. BTC is recovering. Invest now and even if my advice is bad short term, just close your eyes for a month and you'll be up anyway.

OK!

t. newfags

The more you complain the more they will post it dumbfucks. People are hilariously bad following do *NOT* do X.

The dip was last week brainlet
btw wtf is wojack and where does this 9gag tier meme come from

Why is he blue?

Keep in mind that literal 90 IQ subhumans are rampant on this board, and the general thought process behind their threads is

"(Insert coin here) is down 25% from it's all time high!!! Crypto is dying"

I see, I was mostly considering that the vast majority of Veeky Forums population is made of people giving bad advice on purpose, but I also think you can find genuinely good advice and remarks if you search enough and you learn to filter shitposts

Your best bet in general is to really do your due diligence and find a project (or two, but dont overdiversify into like five fucking things if you only have 10k dollars) and just hold.

You dont have to hold for a year but you shouldnt be changing positions more than maybe once a month. Always keep your eye out for news but you are right in saying this board is mostly bad advice with some gems hidden in. It's literally the darwin filter separating the retards from those with common sense.

Always be thinking about your next move but hold onto projects for decent amounts of time until the gains come to fruition. If you are confident that a project is undervalued, then it WILL have its day in the sun. Don't chase pumps when your coin is stagnant or you will get burned every time.

I hope this helps you man.

If you really think your pathetic attempts to kick off your horse shit wojaks are going to work, then you are highly mistaken. Kill yourself op and please record it.

>Always be thinking about your next move but hold onto projects for decent amounts of time until the gains come to fruition. If you are confident that a project is undervalued, then it WILL have its day in the sun. Don't chase pumps when your coin is stagnant or you will get burned every time.
Thanks a lot, really!

>nujack plebbit poster

You faggots have to go back.

The bubble popped already. This is return to mean.

FUCK OFF

mfw I could buy more during that fucking 18th January....And I didn't have the balls....

it wont dip unless they stop printing tether when people try to cash out

>trend analysis fags sitting g o. The sidelines trying to buy back in while everything moons

Hahahahahahahaha

>Don't chase pumps when your coin is stagnant or you will get burned every time.
Good advice. Really easy to get FOMOd into a pumping coin you have an eye on while the one you're holding does jack shit

UH HUH YYOU LIKE SOYJ NUJAK OKAY LETS ALL POST NUJACK MEME FUNI LE 9GAG HAHA CARTOONFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU NNNUJAK YOU DIDN'T MISS THE DIP THE DIP SAW YOU WAITING AND CHOSE TO AVOID YOU SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SA

so kawaii uguuuu

Also fuck that gay ass wojack i think i'm going to leave this board for a while until the dead meme dies down

>tfw nocoiner newfag who started browsing on the 18th and didn't buy

I can't buy in now, it'll dip again...

We literally just had a fucking dip.
How the fuck did you miss it?

I bought on the 18th but I didn't have all the money I intended to invest ready to transfer...

>Putting your trust in reactionaries

It will dip.

My daddy, his daddy before him and his daddy before him were all full time bitcoin analysts/traders. Trust me, I know.

Me neither but I learned, next time I will have reserve cash for when everything is red so I can go shopping.

You can buy now and resell and rebuy mate

don't let nujack escape Veeky Forums or we're all doomed

There was a dip coming.

Until they printed half a billion tether.

THIS DIP IS TOO LOWW AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People make real gains during pumps. Join a pump group. For example:
discord
.gg
/6aAUCr8
Good luck, wagecuck!