I'm retarded

I'm retarded..
I can't swim tie my shoes
I'm 26 no college degree about one year..I have about 1700 saved up..

Jobless and nearly homeless..

How do I get myself out of this mess and make decent money.. Was working on CompTIA a+ but I'm dumb.. I'm fit so I was thinking about prostitution but my penis is small

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take that $1700 and buy ethereum. Or get a trade.

What's a swim tie?

why do you make this thread everyday

please respond

How the fuck many more times are you going to post this shit? Just kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

I'm lost..

I have problems..

who is this 2d qt

Become fitness instructor
Shill coins to the fit qts

Dude, buy Ethereum and get into some ico
Any ico is doing fine do it and stop reposting this shit with worst girl as image

>I have problems..
I have the answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

become black
be on welfare

Are you me? I can swim tie my shoes, though.

Kind of tie to swim down with a boulder.

How does a male get a prostitution job? It feels like that would be one of the hardest job to get as a guy unless he's cute and willing to get his ass and mouth rammed every single day.

Op here

I'm getting kicked out of the house..I'm going to be homeless in the winter...where can I live homeless for a few months until winter's finished?

Get your guard card then become a security guard, cake job. Email me at [email protected]

Finish the CompTIA A+ and become a help desk wageslave. Use the Professor Messer videos.

FUCK off and die

ok..

LMAO @ U

Can you explain to me how you get to 26 and not have any sort of accomplishment? Even a degenerate like me that lost his job and was a heroin addict for 2 years still has a masters degree to fall back on and am starting up a new job (27 years old). How the fuck does someone get to 26 and have done absolutely nothing with their life.

Some people simply don't care.

I'm Veeky Forums at least..I'm dumb..

Bought 100k

I can answer that
Fellow tard here
I also couldn't tie my own shoes until late teens, I still have trouble
I have had a lot of jobs but none lasted more then 3 months because of tardation
Learning new things either takes me twice as long or it doesn't come to me at all
It was always hard for me to connect with people, I have a few close friends but the world has left me jaded and antisocial even against them
So I played vidya

My life cycles between vidya to trying to make something of myself only to be reminded I suck at life and then return to vidya
And it's not like I just give up, what ever I'm doing I give it my all right to the bitter end

I feel your pain OP
Feels unfair that we were even born

Also I'm 27

Why do retards always associate or blame vidya addiction for their failures in life? What the fuck?

*Hugs* I love u user..I care tho I'm just dumb.

Never blamed vidya
There was no single point in that whole post did I even hint at blaming vidya
I basically said it was a safe haven between life's asskickings while I pull myself together before i went another round at life

I love you too user
Hopefully we make it in crypto and none of it will matter anymore

Here's my advice: Don't give a shit about other people think about you. I learned that when I was a teenager and by not giving a shit, it made me fuck 8 girls in my life. 34 years old here by the way.

Trips of hope checked

OP I said this yesterday just do your research in crypto before you buy, take any job you think you can do (even if manual labor) and avoid vices like booze, drugs or gambling and you should survive. Good luck fellow Veeky Forums brainlets

Ya I should...it's getting warm out again so I'm going to tough it up this winter here than when spring hits I'll just fucking goooo

It's hard when you're getting bullied by girls

Like I told you, don't give a shit about what the girls think of you. Confidence is the key to a good life. There are a fuckton of ways to fuck girls even if you're old and ugly, and not by paying because that would be a cheat.