ZCL hitting $200 today

get in or regret

already in brah
bought my way from 100$

i believe

das it mane

believe

WTF OP?

It doesn't matter that it'll hit 200$, what matters is if it'll climb above 1.4 million satoshis. It won't, for the record.

It will once the forkdate gets announced. It had been on 1.5m sats before and that's without noteworthy news.

op you must be larping. you do realize that the coin is a meme and there wont be a fork, r..right?

You don't understand.

The ZCL market is entirely controlled by a few major hands. They are channeling the price between 1.1 and 1.5m sats for as long as they can to shake out weak hands and accumulate. They're been doing it for 10 days now. ZCL doesn't have nearly enough exposure or hype to shake off the manipulation it is currently experiencing. It will NOT get above 1.5m sats before the fork announcement.

I say this as someone extremely bullish on this coin.

4m sats min. buttcorn goes to 20k in same time frme. do the math and fuckin check em

Sure, I wouldn't be surprised. But not right now. Big hands are still manipulating, and they will continue doing so for as long as they can (IE untill the volume becomes too much)

does that mean its safe to day trade?

Yes.

Who cares. Just sit and hold. This only goes up. Dont bother shilling, no point just hodl and wait.

I think they're waiting to release the hype until BTC is bullish again. I expect ~340$ around the fork.

I have 2.69 zcl, will I make it

sorry it will prob go sub 100 again when btc crashes.
>if it doesnt break 13.2k then its almost guranteed crashing sorry man

You gotta dump just before the fork though

yeah I keep seeing that 3600 Sell order put up at like .014... There was some really strange walls yesterday too, like a 1800 buy vs a 2400 or somethin

Plus that 2000 buy order up right now makes me feel like they dont want it getting too much lower anymore.. Good i suppose but I dont really know how these whales work.

Just hold it until it pumps, which it will. Gotta be patient

Honestly the whale movement is a big factor of why im still in-- Why else would they wanna manipulate it other than buy more and push the price up?

yo guys... the price isn't moving until they announce snapshot date... which could be next month... so sell your zcl and buy coins that are mooning right now.. like int.. double up on int... now you have twice as much zcl

there might not even be a fork and exchanges might not support it.. if this happens zcl goes back to $1. you'll lose everything. i have no confidence in the dev

Yeah, gotta keep an eye on the news with this one

Hopefully we're all well aware of this-- Gotta watch the news and be ready to sell

Rhett said its the most important project in his life, and that other guy seems pretty passionate as well

It could very well go to 800-1k or higher. We shall see.