Coinmetro ICO Flash Sale on Now

RE: plu.sh/coinmetro

Coinmetro ICO flash sale on now bois but not for long. Their exchange platform looks really promising IMHO. Also a solid team based in Europe (no pajeets). Low MC, easy 10x when they do the token sale in March. You're welcome anons.

Hurry though if you're interested it's only on for a few more hours! Use this link for bonus coins: plu.sh/coinmetro

DYOR but here's my notes:

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)
>flash sale today only, for a lower price than the ICO in a month

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?ref
plu.sh/coinmetro
reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/7p90gi/clarification_on_us_citizen_participation/
coinmetro.com/whitepaper/
reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7p9zi0/coinmetro_ico_due_diligence_need_feedback/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

Great, now you're using /pol/ memes unironically to shill this potatoexchange.
Wonderful.

Thanks user! Looks like 5 hours left and it's half sold out. This one looks like a guaranteed 10 bagger and the platform will launch very soon in Q1.

I've actually seen the exchange backend a couple weeks ago during a private presentation, and all I can say is, get ready to be impressed. Also fuck coinbase, their days are numbered.

You really think they're going to get all that shit done?

Have a look at the teams experience. They're all a bunch of noobs

I'm fairly up to date with backend technology.
What kind of server setup do they have?

I agree, fuck coinbase, but it's a wasteland so I don't expect much.

LOL nice try dude. You clearly did zero minutes of research. These guys already operate a FX exchange (fxpig) and the platform is already built. Being alpha tested with a small group right now. It's fucking killer.

doesn't it launch in q2?

What's the password for the flash sale?

I'm not sure about the servers but I assume *nix and the frontend is gorgeous and I *think* is done in angular JS. Might even be running on NodeJS. It makes binance look like a complete joke. Good luck user.

go.coinmetro.com/?ref
Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

password: 2damoon

***Sorry mate password is 2damoon***

ALSO, use this link for bonus coins: plu.sh/coinmetro

are you allowed to buy these if you are a US resident? I got a message about it being illegal if I'm a "non-accredited US resident". sorry for noobing

Never been much a fan of Angular.
And what the hell is *nix.

bump

Yes you can. Some more info is here: reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/7p90gi/clarification_on_us_citizen_participation/

Sorry it means some flavour of unix/linux. Oldfag here! Angular is what is being used on bitfinex, it's the best and likely most used javascript framework on Earth.

I know what Angular is. Saying it uses it doesn't tell me much.
And same with saying a backend uses a unix/linux server.
The main concerns with exchanges are scalability and speed.

Only a few hours left bros, selling fast. It ends at 00:00 GMT.

Yeah man I'm aware of that but these guys have run a very nice FX exchange since 2012 without issue (I'm a customer). Anyways DYOR, I rarely post and but this one looks solid.

You can likely get more info on platform in their telegram: t.me/CoinMetro

Good luck then.
If it's good I hope it succeeds, but I can't make an investment without tech details.

Hmm I didn't see you ask your question in telegram. I can almost guarantee they will answer you!

Tech stack is a React frontend, Node.js (Express) REST API layer, MongoDB and Postgres databases and the order management system is a Redis DB.

I.e. a very common setup.

OP would know if he read the white paper, but I'm just a little sceptical if the dev team will actually be able make all that shit they're promising in such a short time.

They do have a cool website (reminds me of district0x, they probably bought it from the same agency).

I guess the token could well pump if the exchange will actually work some day.

Hey thanks! I did read the WP but forgot they mentioned that. Glad to see they're using React/Node.

Shill me this coin Veeky Forums. It doesn't pay dividends, so what is it used for? Just paying fees and shit? How high can this shit go realistically?

If the exchange will work someday, the value might go up like BNB's value does.

Whitepaper: coinmetro.com/whitepaper/

Good reddit thread: reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7p9zi0/coinmetro_ico_due_diligence_need_feedback/

My notes:

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)
>flash sale today only, for a lower price than the ICO in a month

It is a complex platform that includes different kinds of services: crypto/fiat exchange (like Binance or KuCoin, but with fiat deposit and withdrawals), digital assets management (like Iconomi) and vetted ICO Marketplace (like BitcoinSuisse).

Similarities between CoinMetro and Binance: use of token for fee discount, use profits for token buybacks, burns tokens in order to reduce supply. Extra features: more advanced trading options, fiat support, instant withdrawal using a debit card.

It is founded and supported by FXPIG, a forex brokerage company started in 2011, so they are experienced in this field.

Ok thanks. Just debating whether I should sell my ETHorse stack for this.

It's gonna moon!

Use coinmetro.biz for a 2.5% bonus

password: 2damoon

Won't this be made obsolete by the time it's out if fairx.io has a working platform?

BEWARE scam link! Use this link for flash sale password is 2damoon: plu.sh/coinmetro

plu.sh/coinmetro

Pajeet detected. LOL, yeah because there can only be 1 exchange on Earth right? This platform will be ready Q1 or early Q2 and will embarrass anything released by fairx.