Any other leafs in crypto?

I was wondering if there are other leafs on this board, and if so, what specific leaf-friendly ICO's are you invested in?

Hello dear friend, regular leaf here
cannavest.io
They are canacucks too

I hope not.

Auston Messiah will show us za way

A FUCKING LEAF

the only ico im in is jibrel. i think i made a good choice there.

No ICOs. Just ETH and weed stocks.

Black(ed)coin aye

anyone here declaring each single trade?

also weed stocks, im assuming there will be another big rally just before official legalization? Could swap my crypto stack there temporary to catch a safe 30% gains eh? then sell the news

I got 10k in Trinity and 10k in TheKey, as a leaf I have learned the chinese will take over.

Hahahahahahah no. Just gonna doone capital gains when I go into fiat. What are they gonna do? If they get at least some money from you they will be happy.

I was gonna hold till Jewdeau legalized in the summer.

weed stocks are priced in. have you seen the market caps?
you gotta get in canadian blockchain companies. those will explode this year

Check out my post above, best of both worlds : Weed related ico

Anything to do with weed is going to be basically 100% gov controlled, what could a weed token be for?

>big rally just before official legalization

Yes. Two major ones: the day senate passes legalization bill, and the month or so before official legalization date.

Other catalysts along the way will be further consolidation of the sector, buyouts, supply deals, completion of major greenhouse construction projects.

As for "priced in", nope. Sector just had a large correction. Even the large caps can do another 40%+ during the hype bubble. Small caps can go anywhere from 2x-10x depending on your leverage.

Fintrux
OT
Fortuna
Another one but I cannot disclose what it is.

Those are the one's I am in.

How the fuck did you get into both? The only thing I got out of thekey is 30 NEO I scammed out of people.

Presale for thekey, just got lucky with the trinity block times

Prodeum Crowdsale just launched and it’s basically open to the world

prodeum.io

ethereum