Why isn’t this coin ever shilled? 150.00 eoy

Why isn’t this coin ever shilled? 150.00 eoy

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/january-dev-update-commonwealth/404
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's ETH beta and was dropped awhile back. Should go to 0 long term

because it sucks and has no future

because people dont know maths or how to read charts around here. BTC ratio all time low. going to 300 bucks in 2 months. Btw im the greatest investor of all time and i have never been wrong so go ahead and sell your house for ETC if you want to make it.

The fudding makes me believe my estimate of 150 is low

because it doesn't need to be shilled. it's good.

Its ETH without infinite supply.
150 will not be the max.

I was expecting 100 by end of month to be honest. That was before correction. Still 150 eoy would be dissappointing. No reason not to be equal to or more than LTC

What is it good for? Any devs?

Biz hates PoW mineable stuff because it doesn't make money fast enough so they elect for the unsustainable centralized shit with no future. But hey fiat profits are profits too, I guess

>Why isn’t this coin ever shilled?
Guess you're the only bagholder for this shit.

>Its ETH without infinite supply.
So ETC can still be used as Gas for the ETH VM?

Otherwise what would the demand for ETC be?

I don't get why people buy these dead fork coins. I mean, what is the point of ETC other than to hope other people buy it higher than you in the future?

Just look at CFD or BCC...

forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/january-dev-update-commonwealth/404

Callisto airdrop is scheduled for early March.

ETH is the fork.
ETC is the original.

Whenever there's a thread for this, it gets shit on by everyone. I guess this is a signal to buy

Biz doesn't understand how sound money works. Therefore, this ltc btc xmr and others will go unnoticed until these retards realize that the top 100 cmc is a majority of centralized shit that will not pay off because the point of crypto was to get away from centralized bankers, not partner with them

>500% in 12 months
might as well trade stocks, grandpa

this

because its a miners coin not an investor coin