....Back to 8k any time now

> ....Back to 8k any time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-usdt-and-how-to-use-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I-it will user. I-I swear. D-dead cat bounce, that’s all this is...

As long as Tether is alive it will bounce back the fun begins when Tether stop printing

since everyone expect it, it will happen later after major rise that will trick majority into thinking they were wrong.

>the state of TAfags

Strap in boyos another moon mission

Don't worry. Bitfinex exit scam will drag the entire market down to hell.

yeah, not before it reaches 100k+ though

>lets not pretend this isnt all going according to plan
>lets not pretend their are artifical buy walls at 12.5k to let whales sell between this channel
>lets not pretend the price wont crash when the walls are inevitably pulled.
>lets not pretend its currently overbought
>lets not pretend market confidence isnt fully restored
>lets not pretend that you guys will look like idiots screenshot this

>this pump
what the fuck

lol, unless Tether starts printing 1 billion a day that will never happen.

4hr Golden Cross.
Should see giant Green Candles

>never
Bitcoin doesn't know this word.

My assessment was conditional:

IF Tether starts printing 1 Billion USDT a day, sure, BTC will be worth 100k in funny money.

If each successive printing is producing a less effective pump than the last, they may eventually have to.

You've been posting this for months. You're

>this
>fucking
>mad

that you missed on the dip!

if it doesnt break 13.2k then its still going to crash does ur tiny head not understand that?
> good job on buying the whales btc at 13k expect a dump real soon idiot

>ng the whales btc at 13k expect a dump real soon idiot
That's kinda already happening: 700 million USD printed and BTC won't stop shitting the bed.

You are such a retard, nice arbitrary channel and fib lines. Anybody doing TA on crypto is braindead.

>hur durr my bitcoin going to 50k
>shut up idiot wanna bet ur life on it? i bet you it wont break 13.25k

>he fell for the meme lines
BECAUSE I DID

*begins to stir awake*

NI

HAO

imagine all the people who sold the tip
imagine all the people who didn't buy the dip
meanwhile BTC back to 13k

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fucking dip

I run statistical models with a Perl script.
8k is almost impossible. 0.000057% chance.
Meanwhile 20k is 15% chance.

This shit is pissing me off. Fucking coinbase week delay in depositing my money fucked me hard. Couldn't buy the dip and I am pissed off!

CHINA

Use Gemini. Chad Winkelvoss twins put the money in your account on the same day, not hold it and do who knows what with it for a god damn week like the sneaking thieving Jews at coinbase.

I bet you have no idea how TA works and bought this anlysis from someone for 100$ and now bit desperate.. Anyways thanks for sharing

*breaths in*

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok man don't say I didn't tell you so ducking dum dum

Share the script? Also if you are interested im building a new slack for smart bizfags that day trade btc using TA, Patterns, Models and market psychology. share a throwaway email if you are interested

wish I could do more than $500/day but Gemini is the tits desu

>Share the script ?
You sound retarded. Why the fuck would he do that, assuming he is not larping

Are you panicking yet you fucking idiot

Because its not the script for a trading bot, he has nothing to loose from sharing

demand for tether increases when people want to sell btc, not buy

I'm saying that as long as Tether exist they'll keep pumping the price of BTC

AAAAAAAAAAAA

if anything tether helps to dump btc since it makes it so easy. Who is 'they'?

Lol at anyone thinking btc is going away any time soon. Stay poor biz and keep accumulating your shitcoins while smart money accumulates all your bitcoin

I don't understand what's the problem of theter i keep reading. It is backed 1 in 1 with USD, thats real money

Because the banks it's backed by aren't real and they refuse to name their real sources.

You can't prove that and neither can they. Well.. they won't.

and it artificially inflates the market because if it was actual USD, it'd be pulled from the market but instead the printed tethers just increase the market cap

But thats the money we put in the market, then someone switch it to theter. They have to keep the 1 dollar ratio so if needed they print more.

D-dead cat bounce

>the money we put in the market
>if needed they print more
pick one and only one

>Who is 'they'?

Based winklevoss twins for twin emps
Id bow down to them for making us all crypto rich

cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-usdt-and-how-to-use-it/
That article explain It well, you Can even check the amounts

We're going to break 13.5k in the next 6 hours

I still don't understand what's your problem with theter, what arguments you have to prove what you think

this boy ain't right

Mad nocoiner is mad. See you at $30k next month.

Look.

Why would Tether back each one 1 to 1? How do they make money? You do realize they print more when the market is trending down? And you can't actually exchange USDT for USD? If a bear market occurs, Tether would esentially be stuck printing more to maintain that $1 price point while also buying people's bags all the way down. Why would they do that? It doesn't make sense from a business perspective, let alone an economic one. It artificially inflates the market cap because people think they're cashing out but really, it's just increasing the market cap. Look at the Tether Printer stats. They can only falsely pump the market for so long.

Oh yeah, and Bitfinex owns a majority of Tether but they now deny that fact, It's literal Monopoly Money

BTC was suppose to decline to $8k but the gov shutdown miraculously happened out of nowhere

Lol. Ive been seeing this said since 2011. After that first bitcoin crash everyone became an expert on how its never going up again.

>Why would Tether back each one 1 to 1? How do they make money? You do realize they print more when the market is trending down?
I see the concept of buying low and selling high is lost on you

Hahahahahha
*goes to reddit*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I understand your point, but i think that lately, when the market went down, a lot of money started to come in. Part of the money is switched to theter for stability and so theter print more to keep the 1 on 1 ratio. Thats what i think After making my own research. I also think bitcoin is going to 50/100 k this year

LOL nah, I cashed out 400% of my initial investment last week and plan on buying low from retards who are getting caught in the bull trap currently

It's just very shady to me. Why would a company with $1.6 billion USD print more Tether while BTC is at $12k when they could've just invested it themselves? They're trading their fake money for real BTC. It's good for them I guess

It doesn´t makes sense for bitcoin to be 13k high.
Everybody and everywhere, people are saying the same thing "waiting for the dip to buy in"...so who the fuck is buying this shit? Total marketcap didn't significantly and money is spread among all coins(btc and alts are phasic right now). There is no volume, buy/sell walls are not that high, compared to the hype in crypto.
If some knowledgeable user could make some decent explanation for this little bull run, I would appreciate.

Thats the point, people change bitcoin for usdt when they think the price might go down, so they have to print more theters.

Just look what happened a year ago, same threads, same fears.. Bitcoin Will Forever be the Number 1, Everything else is a copy.. and Remember that the lightening network is coming Soon

bitgoin is dulip

Gemini exchange is pretty good

you're misunderstanding. That'd be fine if it was actual USD. The market cap would reflect that. The problem lies in Tether just printing more because no one is actually exchanging USDT for USD. You have to trade to BTC/ETH/etc.. to cash out to actual USD. So when the day comes when people find out the hard way that Tether is literally worthless, don't say I didn't try to warn you. Plus the US is gonna regulate this shit and idk if you're familiar but they don't like people introducing centralized USD alternatives (ie: Bitfinex owning Tether)

You Can cash out usdt to usd, however i'm Italian, hopefully i won't have that problems...

what word of "decente explanation" you didn't understand? Or you read "knowledgeable user" and thought that you were part of it? KYS low IQ pajeet

I'm not going to waste time for you

Tether pumping it up. Watch it burn next week