TELCOIN SCAM!!!

If you go on Kucoin and look at the TEL/ETH or BTC/ETH exchange, it's so blatantly obvious that this coin is being manipulated by financial whales. There is a huge sell wall built up currently, with little support from buyers. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM!!!

A few things about this company: They deal with customers in Africa and other shit countries, but are a cellular phone company. Do you really thing people in Sudan have cell phones? Big mistake! Their CEO is a nigger what can you expect? Do yourself a favor and GET OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170508-sudan-curbs-use-of-mobile-money-transfers/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump so people don't lose their life savings

Kek

Idiot

Pajeet tier FUD, kys

Thanks, just tethered everything.

serious question- why would someone create fud like this?

even scamcoins these days are still x5'ing

Financial whale here
Yes we are manipulating this erc20 token

>currently in a contest in which the whales that have the most buys and sells win
>"After 17 hours of intense memelining and TA I have determined that this market is being manipulated!"

No shit, sherlock.

/pol tier braindamage

>
literally still above 1 cent
heres your (you)

You know how I know you're a burger? You know nothing about the world.

As poor as Africa may be, EVERYONE has a phone there. Not a fancy iPhone, but a phone nonetheless. They've been able to do small payments by phone since like 10 years ago. Western countries are actually behind on this. Phones are much more embedded in their culture as in western countries. The same is true for China, India, and similar countries.

thanks, sold 100k

I second this, Africa has better Internet coverage than USA or Australia thanks to gaddafi and African Union.
Also free Wikipedia and signal on the middle of fucking desert thanks to low hanging satellites.

I refuse to believe there are people stupid enough to sell at this price, unless you're doing PnD

Can confirm, mobile phones are fucking exploding in popularity in africa. They basically skipped all the old school laying cables and building telegraph poles phase and are getting more and more relatively decent mobile internet coverage and operators.

This opens up even mudhut dwelling africans to shit like facebook, banking, media, etc. All this is pushed by big companies because these savages are the next big market with hundreds of millions of untapped customers as the continent slowly brings itself into the modern era.

This.

People like OP have never left their countries.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170508-sudan-curbs-use-of-mobile-money-transfers/amp/

Shit like this tech is needed, wether or not it'll be successful is a different story. Most of the west is far behind on mobile tech, in China you can basically pay for everything through WeChat and Baidu apps; sending money, taxis, food etc...

As always DYOR instead of just listening to Veeky Forums.

>burgers still think African warlords are the bad guys and not the good guys

kys

worst pajeet fudding ever

I wish you fuckingassclowns wouldn't fud unless real as it makes trying to make some money with a poor stack impossible

yeah you have to be a brainlet to buy any new coin this year every new coin be shilled on Veeky Forums is either from a pump discord a pajeet or vapor

Can you even do stuff like auto breathing when your IQ's this low or do you always have to do it manually? Asking for a friend

I haven't seen jimmies to this rustled in a while. Veeky Forums 100% had the jump on this and I think op might have been too busy prepping the bull to buy in.

this

sheltered morons

thanks just bought 100k

Listen to me.. if some retard on this forum start post that u shouldnt buy something. its 99% sure that then you should buy that shit. many are waiting theyre eth/btc transactions to complete from another exchange so they can accumulate at low price. THIS SHIT IS MOONING AND THATS THE FACT. BUY NOW OR REGRET! CHEAPEST COIN ON THIS NORMIE EXCHANGE, THINK ABOUT IT.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

not a black and white thing. just pick crumbs u can make a bread..

this is genuinely some of the worst FUD I've seen.
You know that the "manipulated by whales" sums up Kucoin, every coin has and is basically manipulated by whales and this coin more so because of the current CONTEST which is exactly like what happened with BNTY and DBC with the last contest they had, everyone saying their shit dont buy, then a week after the contest groundbreaking ATH. If you sell below 3c your actually retarded and I am not even touching on the fact that TEL has a good fucking idea and plan

>/pol/brainet

>HURR DURRR IT'S SHIT BECAUSE CEO IS BLACK

Thanks, just bought 1000k

Yes people in Sudan do have phones, actually most poor undeveloped countries have more access to cellphones than they do to food? Why? Cause with a phone you can trade, especially when things are miles and miles apart. If you buy food you can feed yourself a few days, buy a phone and you can keep trading and feed yourself for years even if that means going without food a few days.

pretty much this.
I know its a scam. but i know it will x5 so why does it matter

Guess the saying:

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day''
''Teach a man how to catch fish and he will never be hungry''

Got trough to these countries. Don't be suprised.

You have to go back.

Gaddafi was too good for this world.

>meanwhile all orders are buys

how high is this coin going?

3-5 cents is what the pajeets keep parroting

>Implying the whole market isn't controlled by whales

topkek

thanks
just bought 100K