Unironically mooning

literally mooning right now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rhizf/request_network_project_update_announcing_a_30/
request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weak hands has been purged.

oversold, good project, yadda yadda. The FUD here lately is intense. Personally, I don't give a shit about price until mainnet / token burning starts. Bought in at 0.25 and will stay comfy on my 87k stack

americans think subcontracting your project to street shitters is a smart move, better stock up

feelin comfy

thanks just bought 420

strap in boys

>Veeky Forums actually believes that platform building is outsourcing

lmao

literally what neo and ethereum did they seem to be doin fine these days

>right above daily
>mooning

Hahaha fuck off pajeet

its literally crashing again

literally inverse mooning

This. Just look at the sentiment change. Everyone and their mothers were shilling REQ last week but now even the most diehard fans are being hesitant. This coin will never reach a dollar again

arms are weak, bags are heavy. mom's spaghetti

>even the most diehard fans are being hesitant
literally couple pajeets fudding so whales can accumulate

you would be surprised how easily it is to spin news and spread FUD

literal trump tier FAKE NEWS level bullshit going on Veeky Forums these days

“Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

just deleted my blockofoli, not gonna watch this pathetic shitcoin, cya next year

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rhizf/request_network_project_update_announcing_a_30/

inb4 plebbit, literally 700 posts why it's good, but suddenly 10 pajeets on Veeky Forums spread fud, kek

>mooning
>-10%
the state of nu/biz/

your actually gonna make a mil unreal

How is request supposed to work? Be logical...?

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

this should answer your questions

Do you reply to every bait you see on this Polish goat milking forum?

I didn't even read it, desu

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.
The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).
>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.
Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.
Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.
And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.
If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

basically, hold

dumbfuck here, who's going to buy and use the tokens from me once mainnet is launched?

>HE SOLD

HAHAHAHAHAH

>who's going to buy and use the tokens
the kyber network will be buying them at market price to burn for every transaction
Why does nobody do any fucking research Veeky Forums is being so dumb today holy shit

thanks i guess

at 62c we slowly climbing back up

slow climbs are way better then a random moon mission.

mfw 40 ether sell wall

Please report this spam.

Cya tomorrow!
-Blockfolio

I really like the Stacy shitposts

I agree. But not complaining about a moon either

>hovers at 0,60$ for a month
>crashes
time for some screencaps lads

BIG DILDOS, THE PUMP IS ON.

volume is increasing as the price rises, indicating it will keep going up. Is this thing finally moving

AAAAAAAHHHHHH IT'S DUMPING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY GAINS!!! MY GAIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL GONE

AAAAHHHHHH MOMMY MOMMY BOOBOO NEEDS MILK

>up 10% in the last 2 hours
>dumping

Pick one

I cant even tell anymore desu

4% ISNT A MOON YOU FAGGOT

drops 30%, then only recovers 10%. lol user this is why you are poor