Fiat pairing was confirmed multiple times
Keep the FUD up, I'm still accumulating

Fiat is coming... 6-12 months

LOL DUMPED THIS SHIT AFTER SEEING THE NEW UI

DEVS ARE INCOMPETENT

What's wrong with the UI?

It's as good or better than binance, and 100x better than Kuckoin

Writing in all caps just makes it more obvious that you're absolutely retarded

Major news coming soon, reason for the whales keeping the price Down to accumulate. 5$ within a month. Just watch

Sold it as soon as JewBro shilled it. Best decision I ever made in that discord LOL

>derrr Jews are too good at making money
>derrrrr DUMP COSS

The absolute state of bizpol

W-what news?

Dying here user

If u bought at ATH dont even worry, you will get rewarded SOON. NDA information

Probably the most incompetent team in all of crypto and they have adequately proven that over and over now

PLEASE BUY

But the UI is solid... has bugs sure but it is slick compared to any other exchange

I think you're just fudding

at least they are the most honest

>reverse bugged trades from their own coins
>doubling fee split for two weeks because of the fuckup

Seriously this level of humility in crypto is unprecedented. They may not be the fastest developing but they sure as hell are the team that deserves the most confidence.

Stop making these pointless fucking threads. The pussy plebbit faggots are too uncomfortable with the transparent uncertainty with COSS, and the big dick alphas have bought in already and are patiently waiting. Make a new board when updates are pushed every week, not this same fucking conversation that adds nothing.
>shitty devs
>shitty devs
>kucoin, binance

anyone still on board with kucoin after the shit they pulled last week is a complete fucking moron.

They can go down with the ship, we’ve been shilling that message for weeks. The writing is on the wall on that one.

It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly shaky people in this space are. If you've been into crypto for just half a year, you should be able to discern promising projects from the absolute bulk of the scams. I don't get it.

Ofc I get why people would dump coss NOW, as long as they rebuy later, because it'll obviously be left in the dust by the btc moon about to happen. But why anyone would actually doubt the LEGITIMACY of this project by now is fucking mind blowing.

they are incompetent but up until now they were using outsourced devs. they just recently hired 2 full time devs in singapore that hopefully can get this shit going. i do think fiat will happen so really the only hurdle is to get the engine up to speed then its blast off time. good time to buy imo

COSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCONNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Because they are fucking retarded. Some might legitimately be deep in the autism spectrum.

MM MM MM NO NO NO, IT'S NOT A SCAM!!

Its actually pretty lackluster but I dont care, I already made x10 my investment.
I could've made a lot more when it hit ATH but I didn't sell, not like I care anyways.

I could drop my bags anytime and this thing would plummet.

just bought 100m

lol you wont cause you are a liar

Rune announced that platform updates are scheduled to happen every 3 days. Announcement was yesterday or the day before.

Damn Man U actually got me considering selling my coss (200k) in anticipation of BTC run

SICK tripdubs and time dubs