Coinfess

Where’s the HD preacher when you need him?

I made this image for coinfess threads and tried to shill it around for a couple weeks, but nobody ever uses it. Now I just make up stupid shit in these confession threads to amuse myself and others.

Our Satoshi, who art in Japan
Alias be thy name
Thy crypto come
As will be done
On Bitcoin, as it is in Tether

Give us this day our daily gains,
and forgive us our weak hands,
as we forgive those who dump and pump against us,
and lead us not into bear traps,
but hodl us from the dip.

For thine is the money,
and the lambos, and the glory,
for ever and ever
Amen

Coinfess.

I MISSED THE DIP.

I FUCKING CONFESS, ALRIGHT? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO CRASH FURTHER, I DIDN'T WANT TO RISK MORE MONEY, AND I MISSED THE DIP.

FUCKING PUNISH ME.

Thanks, just bought 100k REQ

I bought a Nintendo switch with money I made from trading alt coins.

Just bought into TRX scam

I joined this pump and dump group and made 700% gains
discord
.gg
/F7eF2pQ

:(

I lost 60% because I went all in on TRX.
WHY I DID THAT?

>I looked at your soul and you need to let go

SOY AF

i'd like to pump and dump her know what im sayin father

I come to Veeky Forums exclusively to fap these days.

I killed my dog when we got the missile warning in Hawaii because I didn't want it to be alone/injured.

I was aiming at a dip for ETH/USDT so I sold at 995, at 950 I felt confirmed by my right action and went to bed. Now I am struggeling to keep my hands off the buy order button.

I bought $2.5k of IOTA. I tried to use this pajeet scamcoin and had my transaction unconfirmed for a month. Sold it AS SOON AS IT CONFIRMED for a 3k profit because people really wanted my bags.

I bought $5k of the shit tier scam coin verge. I sold that shit coin for a tidy profit after mcafee shilled it. Thanks new bag holders.

My only two shit coin buys ended up making me money :)

A HIDEOUS MUTATION, UNNATURAL, AND ABHORRENT

jesus fucking christ, i know this is a larp but still

lost 3.5k trying to daytrade yesterday
litrally puked and shitted 4x due to anxiety of watching the prices march against me
literally HEARD my stomach acidulating for 5 hours until I finally took the loss

this fudding about Tether made me pullout today and take profits after the rally. this train better not leave without me

SOMEONE MAKE THE CONFESS WOJAK REDDIT HD

Kys

Sold 3 ltc for euros on the way down... missed the dip and bought 2 back with the same amount....

I bought 6mill CAP before i researched it. Transfered it to yobit but it never made it, wallets in maintance forever i think.

This is true

I know XBY is a scam that'll go to zero eventually, but I can't stop hodling. I don't even have the wallet installed, it's all in a paper wallet

I'm secretly looking forward to losing all my money

my first trade went as follows:
>I bought high
>I panic-sold low
>I FOMO'd back in higher
forgive me father

I had roughly $2k to invest in June 2017 when i first discovered crypto. I could have simply bought one Bitcoin and ignored crypto until now and I would have $12.8k Instead, I have been trading back and forth between shitcoins and I have $6k

Veeky Forumsantine trading style

heh, reminds me of my first time trading JNUG on robinhood
psst... you'll do fine kid

My wife knows nothing of my crypto...went from 10k on Halloween to 68k today. Debating whether to surprise her or not. Trip, car, jewelry? Never tell her? So conflicted.

Never ever tell her, don't do it

Dont fucking tell her you idiot she is going to tell you to cash out.

Do not tell her until you are ready to cash out. If you tell her now, she will moan at you to withdraw the money, or ''''her half'''' of it so you can spend it on stupid fucking bullshit. DON'T DO IT user JUST DON'T DO IT

I bought XRP at $2.5

Breddy good user, but just a little bit faster and you would have had trips.

Dude that's easy. Never tell her.

Keep all your shit as private as possible and you have an escape route from potential divorce-rape.

If that doesn't happen and your marriage is wonderful than secretly cash out a little bit at a time and live a little better.

I bought ACT at all time high last week before the fork, bought at $1.20, sold at 90c.

pull 10k out now, and never tell her about the rest

pull something for yourself as well you lucky bastard

this

i bought ark, strat, navcoin etc 18 months ago and sold them at a loss because i was impatient

No. She will start to ask questions, be suspicious etc. You can never cash out like that without her noticing something is up. You better be paranoid than sorry.

I bought FUN at $.18

68k is peanuts

do not cash out and spend it, retard

and do not tell your wife especially if she's a fucking retard with money (99% chance)

I only bought in during the most recent (((crash))) after taking a break from this mess.

I belong to shitcoins anonymous...

M. Pajeet

who is this

the future

Lel

no pls i want the short track thighs

>Never tell her

Ding ding ding

kek

I hate VEN.

Im a poor sad student that can only afford to invest 20 bucks

reverse image search nibba

faggot Iraqi

i sold all my LTC at $191

sold my ven yesterday at 6

I sold at $11.5k because Tether scares me

i did :( do i have autism

Lee Sang-hwai think

Bought a bunch of UFR and waiting for the alpha release.

selling ven

Nothing is worse than money you haven't earned. And if your wife doesn't know how stressful trading is, she will feel like you didn't earn that money so really, you should give it all to her.

Never tell her. Book your gains. If you have kids use this money to send them to a good private school. Funnel it into their 529 plan. Open it behind her back and surprise her with the money in a few years. Tell her it too you a lot of time and stress to earn.

Use real financial terms like 401k 401a, Roth, 529, 72(t) and her brain will shut off.

Pajeet here, I have 22 XLM, 3VRG, 3VEN, i'm starving my family to invest on crypto

I bought 5k ven at 3000 sats and kept selling it as it rose in hopes that i could get more. At one point about 10 days ago i could have had 15k ven if i put everything into it but i was like, nah i can do better.

so instread of having $120k value i currently have $45k.

alright well ufr and dbc and prl will definitely go back up and save me from suicide

I actually bought TEL

I bought ARK at 6k sats but tried daytrading and moving it around so now instead of almost 2BTC I only have 0.3BTC

Thanks i love hearing that pajeets are starving to death.

I missed the dip after telling myself ETH wasn't gonna go any higher than $1000 and waiting for it to go back down to $900.

Now I don't know if I should buy the dip or not I hate this insecurity

I just gambled 0.2 ETH on a shit ICO that I will probably fail to dump even at 2/3 that value

I bought waltoncoin at all time high in a retard move. It went back down and now i am holding bags.

My gf is probably literally retarded. I got her a laptop and she thought she broke the computer because the page loading icon on steam was spinning.
She also couldn't beat anything past the girl bomb bunny of Super Mario Odyssey without me being capo. She stopped playing for a week because I wouldn't help her get cappy back from the vulture and wanted her to do it herself. Had to cave.

I love her so much though.

Crypto confession: Someone I knew would tell me the coins of the day because they were pre-planned.

I might have you all beat. I bought BNTY at .25 and got bored so I sold it at .24. The NEXT day it mooned to .80. So like some fucking idiot, I FOMO'd in and it tanks the next day. So now I'm holding at like .40 because I refuse to sell at a loss. Why am I so fucking bad at this?

i own about 4 Giota and I still come on Veeky Forums and anti-shill it

Oh boy, sorry for your loss.

I'm sure he was a good pup, once you are done grieving, and if you love animals, recall that there are plenty of good doggos that need a family.

You're a good man, I respect you.

you're welcome user