Ven whales report in

Masternode MINIMUM to post in this thread.

PROOF:
0x8d2726391b35dc1a0fe622842b9849bc4055b024

Is Veeky Forums really a normie forum? Have all the whales gone?

I was masternode-level but sold 2k VEN for profit yesterday, holding 8k...will i still make it bros?!

wtf is your problem ?

nope. and also why are you posting in this thread did you not read op?

>11k ven checking in

God damnit dude seriously? Why the fuck would you do that just before the rebrand?

It'll come back down before rebrand.

yeah, this confirms it. biz is now a norman board.

Ven-whale, out.

why the fuck you holding VEN if you dont even know the difference between a maste rnod eand a strength node?

uhhhhhhhhhh, bad news for ya

When do you count as a whale in VEN? I have around 70 000, I might qualify as a swordfish or something maybe

Back to $5 by end of this week everyone cap this! :venwh

am i a whale with my 20k stack

ven will unironically return to 45k sats for no apparent reason over the next couple of days

it mooned for no reason, now it will dip for no reason, news will come out and it will be unaffected

rebrand will arrive and ven will gain 50% and stay there for four months

witness me

In a couple months, yes.
Amazing how faggots still doubt VEN.
I guess there has to be a lot of poor people in order for there to be rich people.

They've been announcing huge partnerships all month and it's barely 2B market cap.

Meanwhile Cardano is 18B.

Explain.

don't they have a big news announcmene they livestreaming w/ DNV GL on wednesday morning? and If I had to guess a new exchange (probably a major korean one) is coming very shortly as well ,,,, do you know something we don't , cuz to me the rest of the month looks great for vechain

>70k ven
jesus christ you're gonna be so fucking rich I'm jelly as fuck

You're a whale if you have 100k+ Im holding 75m VEN and believe me I'm not even the biggest whale around

i've got 8 ven. am i gonna make it?

1k VEN whale reporting in. AMA.

I'm all in in ven, I have 25

Soon I wont be poor anymore kek

30k reporting in. lets go boyss.

Same here, le upboat to you sir. AMA also.

10k reporting in

Only 6982 VEN looking to get to the 10k mark but not willing to sacrifice any of my 292 NEO either. End goal is 10k VEN and 1k Neo.

Now I think it's very likely that you're lying friend, considering that there is a supply of 1 billion ven, 126 million of which has been burned.

If you're not larping, that would mean that you own 75m / 874m = 8.5% of the entire fucking supply. So as I see it, you're either Jim Breyer himself, the Chinese government, or you should make up more believable stories next time.

72K Ven reporting in. Will be whale one day.

1400 ven here. hope to have 1401 by later today

Believe me, there are whales out there holding more than me. It's just spread across multiple wallets.

Do you really think that these sell walls were set up for no reason?

>Whales

You are all dolphins at most. Bow before your humpback.

get out

get out

get out

That 0.42 XVG you will make it user

Now I feel like a shrimp. kek
At least I made my 3btc investment into like 25 now.
Feels good man

Nice one bro, you will make it

Friend, if you're telling the truth, you at least have a net worth of 600 million. Let's say for the sake of the argument that you are not some lowlife pajeet who gets his daily endorphin shot from posting lies on an anonymous monagese yacht review forum.

What the fuck are you doing here? Truly, do you not have anything better to do with your time and wealth? If you still want more, why the fuck would you come to this normie-infested shithole for information? Please, explain.

Post proof larpers, 100 trillion whale here

congratz man, you made it for sure.

thank you, we all will.

>having 500k sitting on the exchange
>not having 250k sitting in 2 separate wallets to accumulate seniority.

Truthfully, I've been coming to Veeky Forums less and less. I posted this to check on how people are doing, but there seems to be a lot of normies and new investors. It seems like a lot of the older investors have left.

Granted, I was rich before, but obviously nowhere near what I'm worth now. It's not like a live a completely different life from you guys - people really have a skewed imagination of the lives rich people live. It's not all cocktail parties, hookers and cocaine 100% of the time. The majority of rich people don't live like that. The ones that live these lives aren't all that wealthy because they spend so much money

Lmao stfu you pathetic retard

Literally nobody believes you because what you are talking about it impossible. It would require you to have nearly a quarter of the circulating supply and if there is a bigger whale than that and more than one there would be literally zero Ven outside of whale hands.

More importantly there has never BEEN that much Ven on exchanges to buy. You chose the most insane amount you could think of and I don't know why.

Send me 1000 ven and I'll trust u
0xcb94d5a81b90d6b42a60571569d73090f4f68461

Do my holdings look like I'm the fucking chinese government? You are right however, there is very little Ven outside whale hands.

I'm just going to assume you meant to type 75k and fucked up and hit the m instead and decided to keep larping with it.

go look at my wallet, its literally posted in the OP. Biz has really become a shitthole, I'm out.

For you newfags, I hope you make it.

>OP wallet has 16 dollars in it.
Oh so you were clear from the start you had nothing. I should have checked it first.